Vill du reagera på det här meddelandet? Registrera dig för forumet med några klick eller logga in för att fortsätta.

HemHem  GalleriGalleri  Latest imagesLatest images  Bli medlemBli medlem  Logga inLogga in  Islam på svenska:  www.fatwa.se  www.islamforbarn.se  www.salafi.se  www.muslimah.se  www.darulhadith.com  

Perfecting the prayer

Gå ner 
FörfattareMeddelande
ummUthaymeen As-Somaliyah

Antal inlägg : 570
Registration date : 08-11-24

Perfecting the prayer Empty
InläggRubrik: Perfecting the prayer   Perfecting the prayer Emptyons nov 26, 2008 1:28 pm

Från: Farihah-فريحه (Ursprungligt meddelande) Skickat: 2006-05-25 16:41
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Perfecting the Prayer 104

It was reported by Abbo Ayyoob, who said: 'A man came to the Messenger of Allaah (sallaAllaahu'aleyhi wa sallaam) and said: "Teach me in the briefest words"
He (sallaAllaahu'aleyhi wa sallaam replied: "When you stand in prayer, pray as if you are bidding farewell (to this world), and do not utter words for which you will have to seek and excuse, and do not wish for that which the people have." ' 105

104 Refer to my book: The Prayer - its Effects in Increasing Eemaan and Purifying the Soul (al-Hidaayah Publishing and Distribution, 1995, Birmingham, U.K.).
105 Reported by Ibn Maajah, Ahmad and Aboo Nu'aym in Al-Hilyah. It is a hasan hadeeth which our Shaykh has related in as-Saheehah.

[Weeping from the Fear of Allaah, by: Shaykh Husayn Al-'Awaayishah, p. 48]
Till överst på sidan Gå ner

Perfecting the prayer
Till överst på sidan 
Sida 1 av 1
 Liknande ämnen
-
» Praying the missed prayer whilst the congregation are praying the current prayer
» Prayer Behind the INNOVATOR?
» How to follow the imaam in prayer
» when is the time for ishaa prayer over?
» The Importance of Prayer Within Its Proper Time

Behörigheter i detta forum:Du kan inte svara på inlägg i det här forumet
 :: Fiqh-
Hoppa till: