Vill du reagera på det här meddelandet? Registrera dig för forumet med några klick eller logga in för att fortsätta.

HemHem  GalleriGalleri  Latest imagesLatest images  Bli medlemBli medlem  Logga inLogga in  Islam på svenska:  www.fatwa.se  www.islamforbarn.se  www.salafi.se  www.muslimah.se  www.darulhadith.com  

Sunnah bönen vid Al-Asr

Gå ner 
FörfattareMeddelande
ummUthaymeen As-Somaliyah

Antal inlägg : 570
Registration date : 08-11-24

Sunnah bönen vid Al-Asr Empty
InläggRubrik: Sunnah bönen vid Al-Asr   Sunnah bönen vid Al-Asr Emptytis nov 25, 2008 11:16 pm

Från: Umm_Amatillaah (Ursprungligt meddelande) Skickat: 2004-11-14 21:36
ßÊÇÈ ãæÇÞíÊ ÇáÕáÇÉ (The Book of the Prayer Times)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No. 565 - Narrated 'Aisha:

By Allah, Who took away the Prophet. The Prophet never missed them (two Rakat) after the 'Asr prayer till he met Allah and he did not meet Allah till it became heavy for him to pray while standing so he used to offer most of the prayers while sitting. (She meant the two Rakat after Asr) He used to pray them in the house and never prayed them in the mosque lest it might be hard for his followers and he loved what was easy for them .

No. 567 - Narrated 'Aisha:

Allah's Apostle never missed two Rakat before the Fajr prayer and after the Asr prayer openly and secretly.

No. 567
- Narrated Hisham's father:

'Aisha (addressing me) said, "O son of my sister! The Prophet never missed two prostrations (i.e. Rakat) after the 'Asr prayer in my house."

www.sahihalbukhari.com
Till överst på sidan Gå ner
ummUthaymeen As-Somaliyah

Antal inlägg : 570
Registration date : 08-11-24

Sunnah bönen vid Al-Asr Empty
InläggRubrik: Is the Sunnah of the 'Asr prayer Recommended   Sunnah bönen vid Al-Asr Emptytis nov 25, 2008 11:17 pm

Från: Umm_Amatillaah Skickat: 2005-09-19 09:47
Bismillaah wal hamdulillaah was salaatu was salaamu 'alaa rasoolillaah, wa ba'd!

Is the Sunnah of the ‘Asr prayer recommended?
Question:

Is the Sunnah of the ‘Asr prayer recommended?
Answer:

The Prophet (Sallalaahu ‘alaihi wa sallam) did not used to pray anything before the ‘Asr prayer. Rather he would pray either two rak’ahs before Dhuhr or four rak’ahs after it. He would pray two rak’ahs after Maghrib and likewise after ‘Ishaa he would pray two rak’ahs as well as two rak’ahs before Fajr. As for before ‘Asr and before Maghrib and before ‘Ishaa; then he would not pray anything.
However; it is established from him in the ((Saheeh)) that he said: ((There is between every two adhaans a prayer)), then he said on the third time: ((For whomsoever wishes)) – out of dislike that the people should take it as a Sunnah. So whosoever wishes to pray willingly (voluntarily) before ‘Asr, then that is good, but he should not take that as a Sunnah, and Allaah knows best.

Shaykh ul-Islaam Ibn Taymiyyah
Al-Fataawaa al-Kubraa vol.1 p.174
Translated by Aboo Haatim Muhammad Farooq

www.fatwaIslam.com
Till överst på sidan Gå ner

Sunnah bönen vid Al-Asr
Till överst på sidan 
Sida 1 av 1
 Liknande ämnen
-
» Hur man ber 'eid Bönen
» Lyfte du på fotsingen under sujood? Gör om bönen