Vill du reagera på det här meddelandet? Registrera dig för forumet med några klick eller logga in för att fortsätta.

HemHem  GalleriGalleri  Latest imagesLatest images  Bli medlemBli medlem  Logga inLogga in  Islam på svenska:  www.fatwa.se  www.islamforbarn.se  www.salafi.se  www.muslimah.se  www.darulhadith.com  

Women attending Islaamic study circles in the masaajid

Gå ner 
FörfattareMeddelande
Umm Firdaus al-Eritreyaah

Umm Firdaus al-Eritreyaah

Antal inlägg : 610
Registration date : 08-11-22

Women attending Islaamic study circles in the masaajid Empty
InläggRubrik: Women attending Islaamic study circles in the masaajid   Women attending Islaamic study circles in the masaajid Emptyfre nov 28, 2008 6:25 am

Från: Umm_Amatillaah (Ursprungligt meddelande) Skickat: 2007-06-21 11:15
WORSHIP \ Knowledge \

*Please appropriately reference this fatwa to: www.fatwa-online.com, thankyou!*
Question: Is it permissible for women to go to the masaajid and the (Islaamic) study lessons (circles)?

Response: Yes. It is permissible for women to go to the masaajid and the (Islaamic) study lessons (circles), however so long as they are covered and are (seated) behind the men as the Prophet (sal-Allaahu `alayhe wa sallam) said:

((Keep them towards the back as Allaah has kept them towards the back)), [Musannaf 'Abdur-Razzaaq as-San'aanee (3/149)]

...and he said:

((The best of the rows for the men are the front rows and the worst of them are the last ones, and the best of the rows for the women are the last ones and the worst of them are the first ones)), [Saheeh Muslim (1/326)]

Shaykh Saailh ibn Fowzaan
al-Muntaqaa min Fataawa Shaykh Saalih al-Fowzaan - Volume 3, Page 58, Fatwa No.87
Till överst på sidan Gå ner

Till överst på sidan 
Sida 1 av 1
 Liknande ämnen
-
» Women attending Islamic Conferences
» Women attending Islamic Conferences
» Belittling Women with the Hadeeth : “Women are Deficient in Intellect and Deen.”
» Concerning the Dancing of Women
» The Islaamic hijaab

Behörigheter i detta forum:Du kan inte svara på inlägg i det här forumet
 :: Kvinnan i Islâm-
Hoppa till: