Vill du reagera på det här meddelandet? Registrera dig för forumet med några klick eller logga in för att fortsätta.

HemHem  GalleriGalleri  Latest imagesLatest images  Bli medlemBli medlem  Logga inLogga in  Islam på svenska:  www.fatwa.se  www.islamforbarn.se  www.salafi.se  www.muslimah.se  www.darulhadith.com  

Seeking Ilm

Gå ner 
FörfattareMeddelande
Umm Firdaus al-Eritreyaah

Umm Firdaus al-Eritreyaah

Antal inlägg : 610
Registration date : 08-11-22

Seeking Ilm Empty
InläggRubrik: Seeking Ilm   Seeking Ilm Emptyfre nov 28, 2008 5:57 am

Från: K_Nadia (Ursprungligt meddelande) Skickat: 2006-06-04 23:25

Seeking Ilm

Imaam al­-Aajurree rahimahullaah – said, “The seeker of knowledge should know that - the Mighty and Majestic - has made the worship of obligatory upon Him; and that this worship is not possible except with knowledge, the seeking has also been made obligatory upon him. He should also realise that ignorance is not befitting for a Believer. He should seek knowledge in order to dispel ignorance from himself, and to worship - the Mighty and Majestic - as Allaah has commanded; not as he desires to worship Him. So the seeker of knowledge should strive hard in this quest, be sincere in this striving and should not become amazed with himself. Rather, he should that this is a favour from Allaah upon him, since it was Allaah who gave him the ability to acquire such knowledge, by which he is able to fulfil his obligations and keep away from that which is forbidden.”

Shaykhah Umm 'Abdillaah al-Waadi'yyah said of her father Imaam Muqbil, He said to his students, "Oh my children, I swear by Allah, if knowledge could be poured into a glass, I would pour it for you, but it is not obtained except by hard work, exhaustion, and scraping of the knees. And Yahyaa bin Abee Katheer said to his son 'Abdullah, 'Knowledge is not obtained by relaxation of the body.'

http://www.muslimaat.info/4.html

Umm Yamaan
Till överst på sidan Gå ner

Seeking Ilm
Till överst på sidan 
Sida 1 av 1
 Liknande ämnen
-
» Seeking Knowledge and One's Intentions
» Al-Istighfâr (Seeking Forgiveness)
» Women and the Seeking of Knowledge.
» Women and the Seeking of Knowledge.