Vill du reagera på det här meddelandet? Registrera dig för forumet med några klick eller logga in för att fortsätta.

HemHem  GalleriGalleri  Latest imagesLatest images  Bli medlemBli medlem  Logga inLogga in  Islam på svenska:  www.fatwa.se  www.islamforbarn.se  www.salafi.se  www.muslimah.se  www.darulhadith.com  

Women Seeking Knowledge - Umm Salamah

Gå ner 
FörfattareMeddelande
Umm Firdaus al-Eritreyaah

Umm Firdaus al-Eritreyaah

Antal inlägg : 610
Registration date : 08-11-22

Women Seeking Knowledge - Umm Salamah Empty
InläggRubrik: Women Seeking Knowledge - Umm Salamah   Women Seeking Knowledge - Umm Salamah Emptyfre nov 28, 2008 5:58 am

Från: Umm_Amatillaah (Ursprungligt meddelande) Skickat: 2006-06-15 23:19
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
الحمد لله والصلاة والسلام على رسول الله وعلى آله وصحبه الكرام ومن تبعهم وسار على منهاجهم إلى يوم الدين أما بعد

Supporting the Rights of the Believing Women
Umm Salamah Bint 'Alee As Salafiyyah
Chapter: Women Seeking Knowledge

Only one of these many proofs is sufficient for the ruling that the following statement is false:

"Reading and writing are not for women, they are for us. And for them from us is that they are the origin of impurity."

It is also false when someone says that it is an innovation that women seek knowledge in the Masaajid. Rather, I am amazed that the one who says this would prevent his wife from going to the Houses of Allaah to seek knowledge yet at the same time he allows her to go from house to house and from shop to shop.

The Prophet (sallallaahu 'alaihi wa sallam) said: "Do not prevent the slaves of Allaah from the Houses of Allaah."

So, which proof establishes this ignorant person's claim that it is an innovation for the women to seek knowledge in the Masaajid, when its allowance in the Houses of Allaah is known?

Our scholars, the scholars of Ahlus Sunnah Wal Jamaa'ah, and we do not like that the Masaajid are free from study circles and that they are instead established in the houses. We do not get the reward of knowledge and teaching except in the Masaajid. This is for both the men and women, and whoever wishes to make a division between them, then he must present his proof and we seek aid in Allaah. We ask Allaah, the Greatest, to establish us firmly in our Religion and that He uses us to benefit Islaam and the Muslims.Verily He is the Guardian and able to do that.

Source:
Supporting the Rights of the Believing Women
By Umm Salamah (Student of Shaykh Muqbil Ibn Haadee al Waadi-ee rahimahullaah)
Chapter: Women Seeking Knowledge - Excerpt from Pages 175 - 176
Published by Tarbiyyah Bookstore - www.TarbiyyahBookstore.com

وَسَلَامٌ عَلَى الْمُرْسَلِينَ
وَالْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ رَبِّ الْعَالَمِينَ
Till överst på sidan Gå ner

Women Seeking Knowledge - Umm Salamah
Till överst på sidan 
Sida 1 av 1
 Liknande ämnen
-
» Women and the Seeking of Knowledge.
» Women and the Seeking of Knowledge.
» Seeking Knowledge and One's Intentions
» Belittling Women with the Hadeeth : “Women are Deficient in Intellect and Deen.”
» Seeking Ilm

Behörigheter i detta forum:Du kan inte svara på inlägg i det här forumet
 :: Kvinnan i Islâm-
Hoppa till: