Vill du reagera på det här meddelandet? Registrera dig för forumet med några klick eller logga in för att fortsätta.

HemHem  GalleriGalleri  Latest imagesLatest images  Bli medlemBli medlem  Logga inLogga in  Islam på svenska:  www.fatwa.se  www.islamforbarn.se  www.salafi.se  www.muslimah.se  www.darulhadith.com  

The Ruling on a Male Student Greeting a Female Student with Salutations of Peace

Gå ner 
FörfattareMeddelande
Umm Firdaus al-Eritreyaah

Umm Firdaus al-Eritreyaah

Antal inlägg : 610
Registration date : 08-11-22

The Ruling on a Male Student Greeting a Female Student with Salutations of Peace Empty
InläggRubrik: The Ruling on a Male Student Greeting a Female Student with Salutations of Peace   The Ruling on a Male Student Greeting a Female Student with Salutations of Peace Emptyfre nov 28, 2008 4:29 am

Från: Umm-Aicha (Ursprungligt meddelande) Skickat: 2005-06-16 21:28
The Ruling on a Male Student Greeting a Female Student with Salutations of Peace
Question:

I am a male university student and sometimes, I give salutations of peace (i.e. saying: 'As-Salamu 'Alaykum') to the girls. Is the salutation of a (male) student to his female colleagues in college permissible or forbidden?
Answer:

First of all, it is not permissible to study with girls within the same class, within the same school and at the same desks. Indeed, this is one of the major causes of temptation (Fitnah). This mixing is not permissible for the male or the female student, because of the temptations involved in it. As for giving salutations of peace, there is no objection to greeting her with the lawful Islamic salutation of peace which does not lead to the causes of temptation. Likewise, there is no sin in her giving salutations to him, without shaking hands, because shaking hands with an unrelated woman is not permissible. Rather, the salutation should be offered from a distance, wearing Hijab and abstaining from the causes of temptation (Fitnah) and without them being alone together. So there is no objection to the lawful Islamic greeting in which there is no temptation (Fitnah). However, if his giving salutations to her or her giving salutations to him is likely to lead to temptation, that is, his being aroused and feeling desire, which Allaah has forbidden, then that is forbidden by the Islamic Law. And Allaah is the Granter of success.

Shaykh `Abdul-`Azeez Bin Baz
Fatawa Islamiyah, Darussalam, volume 5, page 105

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2005 www.FatwaIslam.Com
Fatwa - Islamic Rulings - Islamic Scholars
Till överst på sidan Gå ner

Till överst på sidan 
Sida 1 av 1
 Liknande ämnen
-
» Facilitating the Opportunities for Female Du’aat
» Facilitating the Opportunities for Female Du’aat
» A male doctor treating a Muslimah
» Female scholars of the past
» Characteristics of the Female Hypocrites

Behörigheter i detta forum:Du kan inte svara på inlägg i det här forumet
 :: Kvinnan i Islâm-
Hoppa till: