Vill du reagera på det här meddelandet? Registrera dig för forumet med några klick eller logga in för att fortsätta.

HemHem  GalleriGalleri  Latest imagesLatest images  Bli medlemBli medlem  Logga inLogga in  Islam på svenska:  www.fatwa.se  www.islamforbarn.se  www.salafi.se  www.muslimah.se  www.darulhadith.com  

Imam Muslim

Gå ner 
FörfattareMeddelande
Noor al hoda

Noor al hoda

Antal inlägg : 160
Registration date : 08-11-23

Imam Muslim Empty
InläggRubrik: Imam Muslim   Imam Muslim Emptytis dec 02, 2008 6:54 am

Umm-Salamah (Ursprungligt meddelande) Skickat: 2003-10-12 19:38

Imâm Muslim bin Hajjâj (rahimahullâh) (d. 261H)
Irans stolthet, Muslim bin Hajjâj an-Nishapûrî föddes året 204H i Nishapûr som ligger i dagens Iran. Han anses som den förste efter Imâm al-Bukhârî inom ämnet av hadîthvetenskap. Han studerade hadîth vid tidig ålder och reste sedan vidare till Shâm (dagens Libanon, Syrien och Jordanien), Irak, Hijâz (dagens Saudiarabien) och Egypten. Han studerade hos bl a följande stora lärda: Imâm al-Bukhârî, Imâm Ahmad och Imâm Ibn Abî Shaybah (rahimahumullâh). Imâm Muslim skulle även få mycket kunniga elever, bl a Imâm at-Tirmidhî och Imâm Ibn Abi Hâtim (rahimahumullâh).

Imâm Muslim samlade ihop sina hadîther till boken al-Musnad as-Sahîh som sedan skulle bli känd som Sahîh Muslim. Denna boken innehåller 9200 hadîther och är, enligt våra salafi ’ulamâ’, den mest pålitliga boken i världen efter al-Bukhârî’s bok Sahîh al-Bukhârî. Vår Imâm, Muslim bin Hajjâj dog i sin födelseort i månaden Rajab, året 261H.

Hämtad från: www.darulhadith.com
Till överst på sidan Gå ner
Noor al hoda

Noor al hoda

Imam Muslim Empty
InläggRubrik: Sv: Imam Muslim   Imam Muslim Emptytis dec 02, 2008 6:54 am

Umm_Amatillaah Skickat: 2005-05-04 15:16
Bismillah wal hamdulillah wa salaat wa salaam 'ala sayyidina Muhammad, wa ba'd!

English version of the previous one, n-joy!

Who is Muslim ibn al Hajjaj?
29 Reads

MUSLIM bin Hajjaj:
Muslim's full name is Muslim ibn Al-Hajjaj Al-Qushairi An-Nishapuri.He was born in 204 H.,in the city of Nishapur near the city of Mashhad in present Iran.
Muslim is considered second o­nly to Al-Bukhari in the science of The Methodology of Hadith. He started the study of Hadith at an early age and travelled to Iraq, Hijaz, Ash Shaim and Egypt and studied under the scholars of Hadith at that time like Al-Bukhari, Ahmad Ibn Hanbal and Ibn Abu Shaiba.He also taught the famous Hadith scholars like At-Tirmidhi and Ibn Abi Hatim.Muslim compiled the Hadith book Al-Musnad As-Saheeh, which became known as Sahih Muslim. This book is considered by the Muslim 'Ulama as the second most authentic Hadith book after Al-Bukhari, contains 9,200 Ahadith. Imam Muslim died in his birthplace in Rajab 261 H.Al-Bukhari studied under famous Imam Malik bin Anas and Yahya bin Ma'in. He died in Samarqand, the present day capital of Uzbekistan (Nowadays the capital is Tashkent.), The Night of Eid ul-Fitr, 256 H. Al-Bukhari was unique in the science of methodology of Hadith and his book Al-Jami' As-Sahih is considered to be the most authentic book after the Qur'an. (Bulughul Maram - Dar us Salam)

www.calgaryIslam.com
Noor al hoda

Noor al hoda

Imam Muslim Empty
InläggRubrik: Sv: Imam Muslim   Imam Muslim Emptytis dec 02, 2008 6:55 am

Umm_Amatillaah Skickat: 2008-01-05 19:00
Se vilken iver imaamen hade för att söka kunskap, rahimahullaah!

Sayings of the Salaf
Thursday, January 3, 2008
How Imâm Muslim Died

On the authority of Ahmad b. Salamah:

A gathering of knowledge and revision was held for Abul-Husayn Muslim b. Al-Hajjâj where a hadîth that he did not know was mentioned. He went home and lit his lamp and said to those at home, “no one should enter the house (disturb me).” He was told, “We have been gifted a basket of dates.” He said, “Put it out for me,” so they served it to him. He started searching for the hadîth and taking a date at a time until the morning, by which time the dates where finished and he had finally found the hadîth.

Muhammad b. ‘Abdillâh (one of the reporters of this narration) added, “A reliable companion of ours added that this was the cause of his death.”

Al-Dhahabî, Siyar A’lâm Al-Nubalâ` in his biography of Imâm Muslim.

http://sayingsofthesalaf.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

Imam Muslim Empty
InläggRubrik: Sv: Imam Muslim   Imam Muslim Empty

Imam Muslim
Till överst på sidan 
Sida 1 av 1
 Liknande ämnen
-
» Imâm Abu Dâwûd