Vill du reagera på det här meddelandet? Registrera dig för forumet med några klick eller logga in för att fortsätta.

HemHem  GalleriGalleri  Latest imagesLatest images  Bli medlemBli medlem  Logga inLogga in  Islam på svenska:  www.fatwa.se  www.islamforbarn.se  www.salafi.se  www.muslimah.se  www.darulhadith.com  

Boycotting relatives who do not pray?

Gå ner 
FörfattareMeddelande
ummUthaymeen As-Somaliyah

Antal inlägg : 570
Registration date : 08-11-24

Boycotting relatives who do not pray? Empty
InläggRubrik: Boycotting relatives who do not pray?   Boycotting relatives who do not pray? Emptyfre nov 28, 2008 12:24 pm

Från: Umm-aichaah (Ursprungligt meddelande) Skickat: 2007-03-29 14:59
Boycotting relatives who do not pray
Posted on: Tuesday, September 12th, 2006 @ 1:51 pm
Written by/Said by: Shaykh 'Abdul 'Azeez bin 'Abdullaah bin Baaz (رحمه الله)
Taken from: Majmoo' Fataawaa wa Maqaalaat Mutnawwiah - volume 10

E-mail Print

Question: From M.H. in Abu Dhabi, U.A.E. He says: “I have brothers and close relatives but they regretfully do not pray and they do not establish the limits set by Allaah. So is it upon me to cut off ties with them and to stop commanding them with good and prohibiting them from evil? Because they mock me and say: ‘Do you want to rectify all of the people?’ And they hate to sit with me and boycott me. So what is upon me to do to guide them?”

Answer: It has been legislated for you that you boycott them and you cut off ties with them if they persist in rejecting your advice and they are in the condition that you have mentioned, from leaving off the prayer and being far away from good. So it is befitting for you to boycott them. And to continue to boycott them until Allaah guides them. This is what has been legislated for you. Rather, this is a Sunnah Mu’akkadah (emphatic). And some from Ahlul ‘Ilm see it as being obligatory due to their misguidance and being far away from good. But if you contact them periodically, hoping that Allaah will guide them, through making da’wah, counseling and giving guidance, then there is no harm in that. And the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وسلم) boycotted three from the Companions when they left the battle without having an excuse.

In summation, it has been legislated that you boycott these ones, keeping in mind that your boycotting of them is a Sunnah Mu’akkadah, until Allaah guides them to that which is good. We ask Allaah for us and for them, guidance and success.

www.masjidUthaymeen.org
Till överst på sidan Gå ner

Boycotting relatives who do not pray?
Till överst på sidan 
Sida 1 av 1
 Liknande ämnen
-
» Ramadan artiklar
» The Five Categories of People who Pray
» My father doesnt pray is he Stil a Walee for me?

Behörigheter i detta forum:Du kan inte svara på inlägg i det här forumet
 :: Fiqh-
Hoppa till: