Vill du reagera på det här meddelandet? Registrera dig för forumet med några klick eller logga in för att fortsätta.

HemHem  GalleriGalleri  Latest imagesLatest images  Bli medlemBli medlem  Logga inLogga in  Islam på svenska:  www.fatwa.se  www.islamforbarn.se  www.salafi.se  www.muslimah.se  www.darulhadith.com  

21 Points on Raising Children

Gå ner 
FörfattareMeddelande
Umm Muslimah As-Somaliyah
Admin
Umm Muslimah As-Somaliyah

Antal inlägg : 68
Registration date : 08-11-20

21 Points on Raising Children Empty
InläggRubrik: 21 Points on Raising Children   21 Points on Raising Children Emptyons nov 26, 2008 10:22 am

Från: MSN-smeknamnUmm-Aicha (Ursprungligt meddelande) Skickat: 2005-01-12 13:16
Atfaal (Children) : 21 Points on Raising Children
2004/8/17 11:53:53 (1496 reads)

Download Below: To Read Full Publication

MSL-ATFA100.pdf

21 Points on Raising Children - By: Shaykhah Umm ‘Abdillaah al-Waadi’iyyah, حَفِظَها الله

Source: Naseehatee lin Nisaa (My Advice to Women)

Translated by: Aboo Mu’aawiyah ‘Aqeel bin Kenneth Ingram

Edited by: Tarbiyyah Bookstore Publishing & Distribution

Raising children is complex; hence they are in need of patience and management. Consequently, some children are in need of gentleness, kindness, not raising your voice at them, and they should be dealt with without stubbornness.

Other children are in need of sternness, but this sternness should not exceed the limit. If this is exceeded, then the child will become stubborn and non-compliant towards his parents’ guidance. We ask Allaah to provide us with good protection and care since there is an immense responsibility around the necks of the parents. Allaah, The Exalted, said,...

www.salafisisters.org som hämtat det från http://cms.tarbiyyahbookstore.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=36

As salam alaykom wa rhamatuAllahi wa barakato

UmmAicha
Till överst på sidan Gå ner

21 Points on Raising Children
Till överst på sidan 
Sida 1 av 1
 Liknande ämnen
-
» “The Ruling on Raising the Voice with Words of Remembrance of Allaah (Thikr) After the Obligatory Prayers”
» Miscellaneous Points of benefit from ibn Al-Qayyim
» Points of Benefit from the Book Al-Fawaa'id
» Points of Benefit From al-Fawaa`id of Ibn Qayyim al-Jawziyyah

Behörigheter i detta forum:Du kan inte svara på inlägg i det här forumet
 :: Barn i Islâm-
Hoppa till: