Vill du reagera på det här meddelandet? Registrera dig för forumet med några klick eller logga in för att fortsätta.

HemHem  GalleriGalleri  Latest imagesLatest images  Bli medlemBli medlem  Logga inLogga in  Islam på svenska:  www.fatwa.se  www.islamforbarn.se  www.salafi.se  www.muslimah.se  www.darulhadith.com  

Does haraam speech invalidate the fast?

Gå ner 
FörfattareMeddelande
ummUthaymeen As-Somaliyah

Antal inlägg : 570
Registration date : 08-11-24

Does haraam speech invalidate the fast? Empty
InläggRubrik: Does haraam speech invalidate the fast?   Does haraam speech invalidate the fast? Emptyfre nov 28, 2008 11:43 am

Från: Seeker-of-Knowledge (Ursprungligt meddelande) Skickat: 2006-10-04 21:58
Important fataawa on issues concerning fasting
Posted on: Tuesday, November 11th, 2003 @ 4:20 pm
Written by/Said by: Shaykh Saalih ibn 'Abdul 'Azeez Aal ash-Shaykh
Taken from: Fataawa Muhimma fi Masaa'il Tata'allaq as-Siyaam

Question: Does the haraam (forbidden) speech, like backbiting and vulgar speech, invalidate the fast?

Answer: From a saheeh hadeeth of the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وسلم):

“Whoever does not give up forged speech and evil actions, Allaah is not in need of his leaving his food and drink (i.e. Allaah will not accept his fasting.)”

And the forbidden and vulgar speech is from the speech of falsehood and ignorance. And it is forbidden outside of Ramadhaan and its prohibition is clearly proven during Ramadhaan. And this hadeeth contains a severe warning of these repugnant actions. But the correct opinion is that it does not invalidate the fast but it decreases its reward. And it is upon every Muslim to guard his fasting and subdue his soul and take control of it by its reins until it surrenders to the fasting.

From the etiquettes of fasting
Question: Eminent Shaykh, we hope for clarification about some of the preferred etiquettes of fasting so that we can benefit from it. May Allaah reward you with good.

Answer: From the preferred etiquettes of fasting is delaying the suhoor (pre-dawn meal) where one finishes (it) close to the appearance of fajr. Secondly, is to hurry in breaking the fast. And from the Sunnah is to increase in the remembrance of Allaah and to make tasbeeh (to say Subhan Allaah), and to make tahleel (to say Laa Ilaaha Illa Allaah), and to make tahmeed (to say Alhamdulillaah), and to recite the Qur’aan, and to do good deeds, and the greatest of them is the Salaat at-Taraweeh and safeguarding it.

The excellence of reading the Qur’aan
Question: How many juz of the Qur’aan can a Muslim read in a day during Ramadhaan?

Answer: Read as much as what is easy for you but with the contemplation and comprehension of its meaning. As is in the saying of the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وسلم): “Whosoever reads an Ayaah from the Qur’aan will receive a reward for every letter. I do not say that Alif-laam-meem is a letter, rather Alif is a letter, Laam is a letter, and Meem is a letter.”

Permissibility of using Siwaak during Ramadhaan
Question: What is the ruling concerning the use of the siwaak (tooth stick) during Ramadhaan?

Answer: Using it (the siwaak) is permissible during the whole of Ramadhaan, during the day and the night; before the sunset and after the sunset. Because of the hadeeth of Ibn Rabi’ah: “I saw the Prophet cleaning his teeth with siwaak while he was fasting so many times as I can’t count.”

Is it required to make intention (to fast) everyday in Ramadhaan
Question: Is it required of me to make intention on each day from the days of the month of Ramadhaan or is it sufficient to make intention from the first of the month?

Answer: The intention of the Muslim from the first of the month of Ramadhaan is his intention to fast the whole month. And what does not apply to it is what necessitates the breaking of the fast, from travel or an illness or anything like this. Otherwise, the principle is that the intention of the Muslim from the first of the month is his intention to fast the whole month. And for this, he is prepared in his heart in every night of Ramadhaan, ready for his suhoor and for his iftaar without having a doubt about it.

The one who denies the obligation of Zakaah is a disbeliever
Question: What is the ruling on the person who denies the obligation of Zakaah?

Answer: Whoever denies the obligation of Zakaah, then he is a disbeliever. This is because the obligation (of Zakaah) has been established in the Book and the Sunnah and by the Ijmaa’ (consensus of the scholars). The Most High said:

“Those who give not the Zakaah and they are disbelievers in the Hereafter.” - Fussilat (41):7

And it has come that Zakaah is connected to Salaah. So one of them does not rectify except with the other. And there are many ayaat and ahadeeth (concerning this). As for the one who is complacent about giving it out, then he is a faasiq (sinner). The ruler should educate him and take it from him by force. We ask Allaah for guidance for all.

Permissibility of usin kohl
Question: What is the ruling on the woman using kohl and other cosmetic tools during the daytime in Ramadhaan?

Answer: There is nothing preventing that.

The basis for Salaat at-Taraweeh
Question: Why was it (Salaat at-Taraweeh) named “Salaat at-Taraweeh” and what is the basis for it?

Answer: It is named because of this saying: “Because they relax (yartahoon) after every two rak’ah from the long (periods of) standing (during prayer).”

And its basis is the action of the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وسلم) where he prayed with the people on the first day, and on the second day. Except the masjid was filled on the third day and he did not come out to them fearing that it may become an obligation for them. Except he (صلى الله عليه وسلم) died and ‘Umar ibn al-Khattaab (رضي الله عنه), gathered them behind a single Imaam. [1]

The permissibility of women attending Taraweeh
Question: What is the ruling on women attending Salaat at-Taraweeh and what is better regarding that?

Answer: The attendance of the women is permissible on the condition that the women avoid (wearing) perfume and (revealing their) beauty. And if they prayed in their houses, then that is better.

He fasts but he does not pray
Question: What is the ruling on the one who fasts (the month of) Ramadhaan but he abondons the prayer?

Answer: The Salaah (prayer) is the most important pillar of Islaam after Tawheed. So the one who does not pray, I fear that his fasting will not be accepted. Because a group from Ahl ul-’Ilm (the scholars) are of the opinion that the one who abondons Salaah has committed disbelief. Then I do not think the fast is correct of the one who does not pray. Praying is more important than fasting.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[1] Translator’s Note: From a Saheeh hadeeth narrated by ‘Urwa, reported in Saheeh al-Bukhaari. It was reported: “…So, Allaah’s Messenger died and the situation remained like that (i.e. people prayed individually)…”

So people prayed Taraweeh individually after his death and it remained like that until the Khilaafah of ‘Umar ibn al-Khattaab who gathered the people together in congregation for Salaat at-Taraweeh, as the Prophet (Sallallahu ‘Alaihi Wa Sallam) did.

www.masjiduthaymeen.org
Till överst på sidan Gå ner

Till överst på sidan 
Sida 1 av 1
 Liknande ämnen
-
» I Ramadhân kedjas djävlarna fast
» The Speech of the People of Knowledge Concerning Fasting the Day of 'Arafah if it Coincides with the Day of Jumu'ah
» The ruling of a woman who does not listen to the speech of her husband
» fard fast before nawafil
» Ramadan artiklar

Behörigheter i detta forum:Du kan inte svara på inlägg i det här forumet
 :: Fiqh-
Hoppa till: