Vill du reagera på det här meddelandet? Registrera dig för forumet med några klick eller logga in för att fortsätta.

HemHem  GalleriGalleri  Latest imagesLatest images  Bli medlemBli medlem  Logga inLogga in  Islam på svenska:  www.fatwa.se  www.islamforbarn.se  www.salafi.se  www.muslimah.se  www.darulhadith.com  

Can a woman work?

Gå ner 
FörfattareMeddelande
Umm Firdaus al-Eritreyaah

Umm Firdaus al-Eritreyaah

Antal inlägg : 610
Registration date : 08-11-22

Can a woman work? Empty
InläggRubrik: Can a woman work?   Can a woman work? Emptyfre nov 28, 2008 4:34 am

Från: <NOBR>Umm_Amatullah</NOBR> (Ursprungligt meddelande) Skickat: 2005-07-16 09:58
Bismillaah wal hamdulillaah wa salaat wa salaam 'ala khatim al anbiya'e wal mursaleen, nabiyyina Muhammad ibn 'Abdullaah, wa ba'd.

Question ( 30 )
Elizabeth Jimenez
United States

Will someone please tell if a woman should go to work or not? And if yes please tell me what kind a women should do?

Answer:
The woman receives noble and honor care from her parents while she is a girl; "All of you are responsible and all of you will be asked about his responsibility". It is sufficient for a person to commit a major sin if he neglects his responsibility. So her father is responsible to take care of her and when she gets married, her husband will take responsibility for her. The Sahabah asked the Prophet Peace and Blessing be upon him "What is the right of our wives upon us?" He replied "You feed her when you eat, you clothe her when you clothe yourself, and not slap her face, and do not curse". This is from Hadith Moaaweea bin Haidah in the Sahih Al-Musnad for Sheikh Moqbil. And when she gets old or her husband dies, her sons will take responsibility for her;
"And We have enjoined on man to be good and dutiful to his parents"
"And We have enjoined on man (to be dutiful and good) to his parents. His mother bore him in weakness and hardship upon weakness and hardship, and his weaning is in two years give thanks to Me and to your parents, unto Me is the final destination." (Luqman 31:14)
"And your Lord has decreed that you worship none but Him. And that you be dutiful to your parents. If one of them or both of them attain old age in your life, say not to them a word of disrespect, nor shout at them but address them in terms of honour. (Al-Isra 17:23)

It is obligated upon her son to spend for his mother. Someone asked The Prophet Peace and Blessing be upon him "Who has the highest right for my good manners?" He, Peace and Blessing be upon him, replied "Your mother, your mother, your mother and your father". Based on this upon the three conditions she must receive an excellent living according to the Book of Allah, the Sunnah of the Prophet Peace and Blessing be upon him , and Islamic morals. And there is no need for her to work except what is obligated to her according to our shara (legislature) such as serving her husband. Yes, to serve her husband, the Prophet Peace and Blessing be upon him said, "If I was given an order for anyone to prostrate for someone else, I would order the woman to prostrate to her husband". And Allah said, "but men have a degree over them". To reasonably serve her husband without hardship. Also it is for her to work with her husband's farm, if they have. Also if there is any work at home like sewing, there is not harm to do that but to get out to a school or to a mixed work environment or to ride the public transportation, indeed this is from the western methology and avoid all that. Within the border of Quraan and Sunnah, men and women could work.

Spoken by Alaamah Shiekh Abee AbdulRahman Yahia El-Hajooree may Allah preserve him.

السؤال الثلاثون
اليزابيث جيمنز
الولايات المتحدة
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله
هل يلزم المرأة ان تعمل؟
اذا كانت الاجابة نعم ماهي الاعمال التي ممكن للمرأة ان تعمل؟

www.Islaam.us
Till överst på sidan Gå ner

Can a woman work?
Till överst på sidan 
Sida 1 av 1
 Liknande ämnen