Vill du reagera på det här meddelandet? Registrera dig för forumet med några klick eller logga in för att fortsätta.

HemHem  GalleriGalleri  Latest imagesLatest images  Bli medlemBli medlem  Logga inLogga in  Islam på svenska:  www.fatwa.se  www.islamforbarn.se  www.salafi.se  www.muslimah.se  www.darulhadith.com  

Studying Abroad without a Mahrum

Gå ner 
FörfattareMeddelande
Umm Firdaus al-Eritreyaah

Umm Firdaus al-Eritreyaah

Antal inlägg : 610
Registration date : 08-11-22

Studying Abroad without a Mahrum Empty
InläggRubrik: Studying Abroad without a Mahrum   Studying Abroad without a Mahrum Emptyfre nov 28, 2008 4:25 am

Från: Umm-Aicha (Ursprungligt meddelande) Skickat: 2005-06-08 13:39

Question:

A woman wishes to study in Makkah bearing in mind that her father bought her there and then left her, so is it allowed for her to stay there on her own and seek knowledge, knowing that there are locations there which are particular for the women to reside in?
Answer:

Only if it be that she does not mix with strange men and that when she finishes her studies that her father returns for her to take her back, as it is impermissible for the woman to travel except with a mahrum. So she should not freely mix with strange men and should study The Book of Allaah, and the Sunnah of Allaahs Messenger (Sallaallaahu 'alaihi wa ‘alaa aalihi wa sallam) and I hope that there is nothing wrong that due to the fact that what is prohibited is solitude/seclusion, and what is prohibited also is that one travels on a journey without a mahrum.

Shaykh Muqbil bin Haadee
Ghaaratul Ashritah, volume 2, page 220-221
Translated by Aboo Haatim Muhammad Farooq

Other subjects of interest:

Seeking Knowledge
Books

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2005 www.FatwaIslam.Com
Fatwa - Islamic Rulings - Islamic Scholars
Till överst på sidan Gå ner

Till överst på sidan 
Sida 1 av 1

Behörigheter i detta forum:Du kan inte svara på inlägg i det här forumet
 :: Kvinnan i Islâm-
Hoppa till: