Vill du reagera på det här meddelandet? Registrera dig för forumet med några klick eller logga in för att fortsätta.

HemHem  GalleriGalleri  Latest imagesLatest images  Bli medlemBli medlem  Logga inLogga in  Islam på svenska:  www.fatwa.se  www.islamforbarn.se  www.salafi.se  www.muslimah.se  www.darulhadith.com  

Advice to a daa'iyah (female caller to Islaam)

Gå ner 
FörfattareMeddelande
Umm Firdaus al-Eritreyaah

Antal inlägg : 610
Registration date : 08-11-22

Advice to a daa'iyah (female caller to Islaam) Empty
InläggRubrik: Advice to a daa'iyah (female caller to Islaam)   Advice to a daa'iyah (female caller to Islaam) Emptyons nov 26, 2008 3:37 pm

Från: Umm_Amatillaah (Ursprungligt meddelande) Skickat: 2004-12-08 19:53

*Please appropriately reference this fatwa to: www.fatwa-online.com, thankyou!*
Question: I hope to be a daa'iyah, so what is your advice to me?

Response: We hope that Allaah facilitates your hopes, and we advise you to seek knowledge and act according to it, and call to it (the knowledge, i.e. Islaam) with that which is best, and (with) good intention and (to have) patience at what befalls you whilst doing so (i.e. calling to Islaam).

And with Allaah lies all success and may Allaah send prayers and salutations upon our Prophet (sal-Allaahu `alayhe wa sallam) and his family and his companions.

The Permanent Committee for Islaamic Research and Fataawa, comprising -
Head: Shaykh 'Abdul 'Azeez Ibn Abdullaah Ibn Baaz;
Deputy Head: Shaykh 'Abdur-Razzaaq 'Afeefee;
Member: Shaykh 'Abdullaah Ibn Ghudayyaan;
Member: Shaykh 'Abdullaah Ibn Qu'ood
Fataawa al-Lajnah ad-Daa.imah lil-Buhooth al-'Ilmiyyah wal-Iftaa., - Volume 12, Page 249, Question No.1 of Fatwa No.6361
Till överst på sidan Gå ner

InläggRubrik: Sv: Advice to a daa'iyah (female caller to Islaam)   Advice to a daa'iyah (female caller to Islaam) Emptyons nov 26, 2008 3:37 pm

Från: Umm_Amatillaah Skickat: 2004-12-08 21:24
Bismillah
As salamu 'alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa barakatoh

http://www.al-ibaanah.com/cms/pdf_files/10.pdf
Finns en magnifik bok skriven utav Imaam Muhammad bin Saalih al-'Uthaymeen (rahimahullah).

About the Book: In this book, Imaam Ibn 'Uthaimeen expounds on six characteristics that everyone who takes on the task on da'wah must have. These characteristics are provisions that every Caller must equip and prepare himself with before embarking on da'wah. Therefore we stress that this treatise be takes as a required reading for all those who are involved in da'wah activities, especially In the English speaking lands of the West.

We ask Allaah to make this e-book a beneficial source of knowledge and a reminder to our brothers and sisters who are active in calling to Allaah.

A Publication of
Al-Ibaanah E-books

InläggRubrik: Sv: Advice to a daa'iyah (female caller to Islaam)   Advice to a daa'iyah (female caller to Islaam) Emptyons nov 26, 2008 3:38 pm

Från: Umm_Amatillaah Skickat: 2005-01-17 10:32
Advice to the Students of Knowledge

Question:

What is your advice to the beginning student of knowledge, and what are the Salafi books that you would direct us to, to include Salafi tapes?

Answer:

My advice to all the students of knowledge is to fear ALLAH, the Mighty and Majestic. And the follow the path of the Messenger of ALLAH, peace and blessing is upon him, and the way of his companions. And this is the path of Salafiya, and the Minhaj of the Salaf. And I advise them with sitting with the Salafi Scholars. I advise them with reading the books of Tawheed, and books of Aqeedah, and books of Hadith, and books of Fiqh; this is what is befitting. And it is obligatory upon the student of knowledge to fear ALLAH the Mighty and Majestic. And to warn from those biased hizbi groups. Those that want to split their ranks, and disband their unity, and to divide their speech. The Prophet, peace and blessing be upon him, warned us for those callers that call to the Fire! With ALLAH refuge is sought. And there is no doubt, that hizbiya has with it evil mistakes. So it is obligatory for the student of knowledge to warn from it, and to frequent the circles of the Salafi Scholars. And to read the books written by the Salafis. And to warn from the books by the people of hizbiya. For verily in them are honey and poison. As it they say. And with ALLAH lies success.

Answer by Shaykh Ahmad bin Yahya an-Najmee

Translated by Rasheed Barbee

Link to Arabic Text of the Question and Answer:

http://www.sahab.com/go/showthread.php?s=b2e6f5c6e88da0b8ae328ae5f220e4f0&threadid=297

http://www.daruahlilathar.com/Q&A/AdviceStudents.htm

Rabbanna zidna 'ilma

O our Lord! Increase us in knowledge

Umm Amatullah
Sponsored content

InläggRubrik: Sv: Advice to a daa'iyah (female caller to Islaam)   Advice to a daa'iyah (female caller to Islaam) Empty

Till överst på sidan 
Sida 1 av 1
 Liknande ämnen
-
» Advice to the Muslimaat
» the diffent between backbiting and advice
» Female scholars of the past
» Advice to those unable to Conceive
» Facilitating the Opportunities for Female Du’aat

Behörigheter i detta forum:Du kan inte svara på inlägg i det här forumet
 :: Kvinnan i Islâm-
Hoppa till: