Vill du reagera på det här meddelandet? Registrera dig för forumet med några klick eller logga in för att fortsätta.

HemHem  GalleriGalleri  Latest imagesLatest images  Bli medlemBli medlem  Logga inLogga in  Islam på svenska:  www.fatwa.se  www.islamforbarn.se  www.salafi.se  www.muslimah.se  www.darulhadith.com  

Preventivmedel

Gå ner 
FörfattareMeddelande
Umm Firdaus al-Eritreyaah

Umm Firdaus al-Eritreyaah

Antal inlägg : 610
Registration date : 08-11-22

Preventivmedel Empty
InläggRubrik: Preventivmedel   Preventivmedel Emptyons nov 26, 2008 3:30 pm

Från: Umm-Aicha (Ursprungligt meddelande) Skickat: 2004-12-07 20:37
MARRIAGE \ Sexual Relations \ Contraception and birth control \

Ruling concerning birth control

Question: What is the ruling concerning birth control?

Response: This is a contemporary issue and many people ask about it. In the previous session of the Council of the Senior Scholars [of Saudi Arabia], there was a study of this issue. They issued a verdict according to their opinion on this issue. In sum, they concluded that it is not allowed to take birth control pills. Allaah has sanctioned the means that lead to procreation and a larger Muslim nation. The Prophet (sal-Allaahu `alayhe wa sallam) said:

((Marry the child-bearing, loving woman for I shall outnumber the peoples by you on the Day of Resurrection)).

Another narration states at the end:

(([outnumber] the prophets on the Day of Resurrection)).

The Muslim Nation is in need of being increased in numbers so that it may worship Allaah, strive in His way, and defend the Muslims, by the will of Allaah, from the plots of their enemies. It is a must to avoid such things [as birth control] and not to use them except in the cases of dire necessity. If there is a necessity, there is no harm. [This would be] for example, if the woman has some illness in her uterus or so forth that would harm her if she were to become pregnant. Then she may use such pills to the extent of her need.

This is also the case if she already has many children and it would become a hardship on her to have another one soon, then she may use the birth control pills for a specific amount of time, such as one year or two years, which is the amount of time designated for breast feeding, until she reaches the stage where she would be able to raise the child properly. But if the women is taking them just so she will be free of responsibility or to be able to work or to live a comfortable life and other similar reasons why women take such pills these days, [it should be understood that] for these reasons it is not allowed to take birth control pills.

Shaykh Ibn Baaz
Fataawa al-Mar.ah

www.fatwa-online.com

As salam alaykom wa rahmatuAllahi wa barakato
UmmAicha
Till överst på sidan Gå ner

Preventivmedel
Till överst på sidan 
Sida 1 av 1
 Liknande ämnen
-
» Fataawa om preventivmedel