Vill du reagera på det här meddelandet? Registrera dig för forumet med några klick eller logga in för att fortsätta.

HemHem  GalleriGalleri  Latest imagesLatest images  Bli medlemBli medlem  Logga inLogga in  Islam på svenska:  www.fatwa.se  www.islamforbarn.se  www.salafi.se  www.muslimah.se  www.darulhadith.com  

kvinnans period

Gå ner 
FörfattareMeddelande
Umm Firdaus al-Eritreyaah

Antal inlägg : 610
Registration date : 08-11-22

kvinnans period Empty
InläggRubrik: kvinnans period   kvinnans period Emptyons nov 26, 2008 3:07 pm

Från: Umm-Aicha (Ursprungligt meddelande) Skickat: 2003-11-26 23:31
Bismillah
As salam alaykom wa rahmatuAllahi wa barakato

Jag tänkte lägga in lite om kvinnansperiod här, det är väl av intresse för oss alla.

WOMEN'S ISSUES \ Menstruation \

Prayer of a menstruating woman

Question: While I was praying, my menses began. What should I do? Do I make up the prayers of the time of my menses?

Response: If the menses come after the beginning of a time for prayer, for example, if you receive your menses a half an hour after high noon, then you must make up that prayer after your bleeding has ended since when its time began you were in a state of purity. This is based on Allaah's statement, "Verily, the prayer is enjoined upon the believers at fixed hours" (an-Nisaa. 103). Do not make up the prayers you missed while menstruating. This is based on the lengthy hadeeth in which the Prophet (sal-Allaahu ‘alayhe wa sallam) said, "Is it not the case that when you menstruate, you do not pray or fast?" There is a consensus of the scholars that the prayers missed during menstruation are not to be made up. However, if she becomes pure [the bleeding stops] and she has enough time to pray one rak'ah or more of a prayer, then she must pray the prayer of that time in which she became pure. This is based on the hadeeth of the Messenger of Allaah (sal-Allaahu ‘alayhe wa sallam) "Whoever catches one rak'ah of the ‘Asr Prayer before sunset has caught the ‘Asr Prayer." If the woman becomes pure during the time of ‘Asr or before sunrise and there is enough time before sunset or sunrise to pray one rak'ah, then she prays ‘Asr in the former case and Fajr in the latter case.

Shaykh Ibn 'Uthaymeen
Fataawa al-Mar.ah

www.fatwa-online.com

UmmAicha
Till överst på sidan Gå ner

kvinnans period Empty
InläggRubrik: Sv: kvinnans period   kvinnans period Emptyons nov 26, 2008 3:08 pm

Från: Umm-Aicha Skickat: 2003-11-26 23:33

If the menses continue for more than their normal length

Question: If a woman normally has menses for eight or seven days but once or twice she has them for a longer period, what is the ruling concerning that?

Response: If that woman normally has her menses for six or seven days and then they become longer, becoming eight, nine, ten or eleven days, then she remains not praying until she becomes pure. This is because the Prophet (sal-Allaahu ‘alayhe wa sallam) did not set any specific limit for menstruation. Allaah says in the Qur.aan, "They ask you concerning menstruation. Say: It is a harmful thing..." (al-Baqarah 222). As long as that blood is flowing, the woman remains in her state of menses until she becomes pure [the blood stops] and she makes ghusl and prays. If, in the following month, the blood comes for a shorter period of time, she makes ghusl when the blood stops even if it was not as long as the previous period. The important point is that as long as the woman is having menses, she remains in that state as long as she has bleeding and she does not pray, regardless of whether that amount of time is the same, longer or shorter than her previous menses. When the blood stops, she prays.

Shaykh Ibn 'Uthaymeen
Fataawa al-Mar.ah

www.fatwa-online.com

UmmAicha

kvinnans period Empty
InläggRubrik: Sv: kvinnans period   kvinnans period Emptyons nov 26, 2008 3:08 pm

Från: Umm-Aicha Skickat: 2003-11-26 23:35

The menstruating woman keeping herself clean from urine

Question: When I am menstruating, I do not clean myself from urine with water because I fear that the water may harm me. What is the ruling concerning that?

Response: It suffices, in place of water, to clean yourself with clean tissue paper or any other pure solid object that will remove the impure substance, such as a rock, piece of wood or similar substances. This wiping should be done three times or more, until the impure substance is removed. This ruling is not just for you or anyone in a case like yours. However, it is for all Muslim men and women. This is based on what has been confirmed from ‘Aa.ishah that the Prophet (sal-Allaahu ‘alayhe wa sallam) said, "When one of you goes to relieve himself, he should clean himself with three stones and that will be sufficient for him." This was recorded by Ahmad, an-Nasaa.ee and Abu Daawood, as well as ad-Daaraqutnee who said its chain is Saheeh hasan. It is also confirmed from Salmaan al-Faarsee that it was said to him, "Your Prophet teaches you everything, even how to go to the bathroom." Salmaan said, "Certainly! He prohibited us from facing the qibla while defecating or urinating, from cleaning our genitals with our right hand, from cleaning ourselves with less than three stones and from cleaning ourselves with dung or bone." This was recorded by Muslim, Abu Daawood and at-Tirmidhee.

Shaykh Ibn Baaz
Fataawa al-Mar.ah

www.fatwa-online.com

UmmAicha

kvinnans period Empty
InläggRubrik: Sv: kvinnans period   kvinnans period Emptyons nov 26, 2008 3:09 pm

Från: Umm-Aicha Skickat: 2003-11-26 23:37

If a woman ends her menses before sunset, she must perform the Zhuhr and ‘Asr prayers

Question: When a menstruating woman becomes pure before sunrise is it obligatory upon her to perform the Maghrib and Isha prayers? Similarly, if She becomes pure before sunset, is it obligatory upon her to perform the Zhuhr and ‘Asr prayers?

Response: If a menstruating or post-partum bleeding woman becomes pure before sunset, it is obligatory upon her to perform both the Zhuhr and ‘Asr prayers according to the strongest opinion among the scholars. Similar is the case if she becomes pure before dawn. In that case, she must perform the Maghrib and Isha prayers. This has been narrated from ‘Abdur-Rahmaan Ibn Anf and ‘Abdullaah Ibn ‘Abbaas. This is the opinion of the majority of the scholars. Similarly, if a menstruating or post-partum bleeding woman becomes pure before sunrise, it is obligatory upon her to perform the Fajr prayer.

And from Allaah is guidance.

Shaykh Ibn Baaz
Fataawa al-Mar.ah

www.fatwa-online.com

UmmAicha

kvinnans period Empty
InläggRubrik: Sv: kvinnans period   kvinnans period Emptyons nov 26, 2008 3:10 pm

Från: Umm-Aicha Skickat: 2003-11-26 23:45

Discontinuation of bleeding during the menses

Question: Sometimes it happens to me, during my menses, that I have blood for four days and then the blood stops for three days. Then on the Seventh day the blood returns, but not as intense as previously. Then it turns to a brown color until the twelfth day. I hope you will guide me to what is correct in this matter.

Response: The days that you mentioned, the four and the six day periods, are days of menstruation, You should not pray or fast during those days. It is not allowed for your husband to have sexual intercourse with you during those days. You should make ghusl after the four days and then pray and your husband may have intercourse with you during that period between the four and the six days. Also, there is no prohibition upon your fasting. If that occurs during Ramadhaan, it is obligatory upon you to fast. And when you become pure after those six days, you must make ghusl, pray and fast like any other time of purity. This is because the monthly menses can increase or decrease. Its days are sometimes together and sometimes separated.

May Allaah guide us all to what pleases Him. May He provide us, you and all the Muslims with understanding and steadfastness in the religion.

Shaykh Ibn Baaz
Fataawa al-Mar.ah

www.fatwa-online.com

UmmAicha
Sponsored content

kvinnans period Empty
InläggRubrik: Sv: kvinnans period   kvinnans period Empty

kvinnans period
Till överst på sidan