Vill du reagera på det här meddelandet? Registrera dig för forumet med några klick eller logga in för att fortsätta.

HemHem  GalleriGalleri  Latest imagesLatest images  Bli medlemBli medlem  Logga inLogga in  Islam på svenska:  www.fatwa.se  www.islamforbarn.se  www.salafi.se  www.muslimah.se  www.darulhadith.com  

Her husband smokes

Gå ner 
FörfattareMeddelande
ummUthaymeen As-Somaliyah

Antal inlägg : 570
Registration date : 08-11-24

Her husband smokes Empty
InläggRubrik: Her husband smokes   Her husband smokes Emptyons nov 26, 2008 1:31 pm

Meddelande 1 av 1 i diskussionen

Från: K_Nadia (Ursprungligt meddelande) Skickat: 2006-07-05 02:06

Asalaamo alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuh
Her Husband Smokes

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We begin with the Name of Allaah

Her Husband Smokes

Smoking is one of the evil things that are forbidden, and it causes a great deal of harm. Allaah says in His Holy Book, in Soorat al-Maa’idah (interpretation of the meaning): “They ask you (O Muhammad) what is lawful for them (as food ). Say: ‘Lawful unto you are At‑Tayyibaat [all kinds of Halaal (lawful‑good) foods which Allaah has made lawful (meat of slaughtered eatable animals, milk products, fats, vegetables and fruits)]’” [al-Maa'idah 5:4]

And He says in Soorat al-A’raaf, describing the Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him): “He allows them as lawful At‑Tayyibaat (i.e. all good and lawful as regards things, deeds, beliefs, persons and foods), and prohibits them as unlawful Al‑Khabaa’ith (i.e. all evil and unlawful as regards things, deeds, beliefs, persons and foods)” [al-A’raaf 5:157]

Undoubtedly smoking is an evil and unlawful thing, so your husband must give it up and keep away from it, in obedience to Allaah and His Messenger (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and so as to avoid that which incurs the wrath of Allaah, and to protect his religious commitment and health, and to maintain good relations with you.

We advise sisters not to ask for a divorce if her husband prays and he is a man of good conduct, and if he gives up smoking. But if he persists in this sin there is nothing to prevent you from asking him for a divorce. [Shaykh Ibn Baaz, al-Fataawa al-Jaami’ah li’l-Mar’ah al-Muslimah, part 2]
Till överst på sidan Gå ner

Her husband smokes
Till överst på sidan 
Sida 1 av 1
 Liknande ämnen
-
» Abstaining from getting married again after the death of her husband
» her husband drinks alcohol.should she stay with him?
» The ruling of a woman who does not listen to the speech of her husband

Behörigheter i detta forum:Du kan inte svara på inlägg i det här forumet
 :: Fiqh-
Hoppa till: