Vill du reagera på det här meddelandet? Registrera dig för forumet med några klick eller logga in för att fortsätta.

HemHem  GalleriGalleri  Latest imagesLatest images  Bli medlemBli medlem  Logga inLogga in  Islam på svenska:  www.fatwa.se  www.islamforbarn.se  www.salafi.se  www.muslimah.se  www.darulhadith.com  

the diffent between backbiting and advice

Gå ner 
FörfattareMeddelande
ummUthaymeen As-Somaliyah

Antal inlägg : 570
Registration date : 08-11-24

the diffent between backbiting and advice Empty
InläggRubrik: the diffent between backbiting and advice   the diffent between backbiting and advice Emptyons nov 26, 2008 1:28 pm

Från: K_Nadia (Ursprungligt meddelande) Skickat: 2006-05-30 17:53
The difference between advice and backbiting
Posted on: Monday, January 24th, 2005 @ 11:47 am
Written by/Said by: Imaam Ibnul Qayyim al-Jawziyyah (رحمه الله)
Translated by: Shadeed Muhammad
Taken from: Ar-Ruh, Page 357

E-mail Print

And the difference between backbiting and advice is that the intent behind advice is to warn the Muslim against an innovator or someone who can be a cause of fitnah (trial and tribulation) for him or from one who will deceive him or corrupt him.

So you will mention about him that which is necessary (from those things which were mentioned previously and or other than them) if there is between him and the other some sort of affiliation or business transaction or any type of involvement with him. As the Messenger (صلى الله عليه وسلم) said to Fatimah Bint Qays (رضى الله عنها) as she went to him seeking counsel concerning marriage to Mu’awiyyah (Ibn Abi Sufyaan) or Abu Jahm (رضي الله عنه), so he (صلى الله عليه وسلم) said to her:

“As for Mu’awiyyah then he is a poor man and as for Abu Jahm then he beats his women…” (Sahih Muslim)

And some of his (Abu Jahm’s) companions used to advise those who traveled with him that, “when you leave from his land (i.e. where he is known) then be cautious of him” (i.e. cautious of getting him married because of what he was known for of beating his women).

So, if backbiting occurs in a manner in which it is advice for the pleasure of Allaah and loving the Sunnah of) His Messenger (صلى الله عليه وسلم) and (loving) His slaves from amongst the Muslims, then it is a means of closeness to Allaah and from the hasanaat (the acts of good). And if it takes place in a manner where it is to humiliate your brother and to tear up his honor and to take delight in his flesh and to bite at it and to lower his place from the hearts of the people, then this is a disease that is incurable and it will burn up his good deeds just as fire burns up wood.

http://www.masjiduthaymeen.org

Umm Yamaan
Till överst på sidan Gå ner

the diffent between backbiting and advice
Till överst på sidan 
Sida 1 av 1
 Liknande ämnen
-
» The difference between advice and backbiting
» The Varying Forms of Wrongful Backbiting
» Advice to the Muslimaat
» Advice to those unable to Conceive
» A beautifull advice concerning marrying then divorcing easily!

Behörigheter i detta forum:Du kan inte svara på inlägg i det här forumet
 :: Fiqh-
Hoppa till: