Vill du reagera på det här meddelandet? Registrera dig för forumet med några klick eller logga in för att fortsätta.

HemHem  GalleriGalleri  Latest imagesLatest images  Bli medlemBli medlem  Logga inLogga in  Islam på svenska:  www.fatwa.se  www.islamforbarn.se  www.salafi.se  www.muslimah.se  www.darulhadith.com  

niqab och handskar i bönen?

Gå ner 
FörfattareMeddelande
UmmDaawood al-Jabartiyyah
Admin
UmmDaawood al-Jabartiyyah

Antal inlägg : 147
Registration date : 08-11-20

niqab och handskar i bönen? Empty
InläggRubrik: niqab och handskar i bönen?   niqab och handskar i bönen? Emptyons nov 26, 2008 12:31 pm

Från: Umm-Aicha (Ursprungligt meddelande) Skickat: 2005-05-03 02:56
Ruling Concerning Praying while wearing gloves

Question : What is the ruling concerning praying while wearing gloves?

Answer: There is no harm in a woman praying while wearing gloves since she has been ordered to cover herself in the prayer, except for her face when there are no non related men around. Wearing gloves covers the hands. If she covers the hands with her outer garments , this is sufficient. If Non Related men are around then she must cover her face as well as the rest of her body. As for men , it is not sanctioned for them to cover their hands in prayer, not with gloves or anything else. In fact , the sunnah is for them to directly touch with the skin of their hands and face the place of their prayer, in imitation of the Messenger of Allah sallallahu alayhe was salaam and his Companions.

Sheik Ibn Baz
Islamic Fatawa Regarding Women
Pgs 105-106
www.salafitalk.net

As salam alaykom wa rahamtuAllahi wa barakato
Ummaicha
Till överst på sidan Gå ner
http://www.salafisystrar.se

niqab och handskar i bönen?
Till överst på sidan 
Sida 1 av 1
 Liknande ämnen