Vill du reagera på det här meddelandet? Registrera dig för forumet med några klick eller logga in för att fortsätta.

HemHem  GalleriGalleri  Latest imagesLatest images  Bli medlemBli medlem  Logga inLogga in  Islam på svenska:  www.fatwa.se  www.islamforbarn.se  www.salafi.se  www.muslimah.se  www.darulhadith.com  

Pamphlet: A simple prayer guide for Muslims

Gå ner 
FörfattareMeddelande
UmmDaawood al-Jabartiyyah
Admin
UmmDaawood al-Jabartiyyah

Antal inlägg : 147
Registration date : 08-11-20

Pamphlet: A simple prayer guide for Muslims Empty
InläggRubrik: Pamphlet: A simple prayer guide for Muslims   Pamphlet: A simple prayer guide for Muslims Emptysön nov 23, 2008 12:47 am

Från: -Munitaa- (Ursprungligt meddelande) Skickat: 2008-05-03 01:31
Bismillaah

Assalamu alaykum wa rahmatullaahi wa barakaatuh

Welcome to Islaam #1: A Simple Prayer Guide for Muslims

This is what was easy for me to present from the Sunnah of the Prophet (sallallaahu ’alayhi wa sallam) in regards to his ablution and Prayer, so that it may become clear to you, as if you are seeing it with your eyes – if Allaah wills. So if you follow closely from what was mentioned to you from his (sallallaahu ’alayhi wa sallam) action, then I hope that Allaah the Exalted will accept your Prayer, and all of your righteous deeds, because due to that, you will have brought to reality the statement of the Prophet (sallallaahu ’alayhi wa sallam), “Pray just as you have seen me praying.”

A simple prayer guide with illustrations adapted from the larger article entitled Laying Down Important Foundations Concerning Purification and Worship in Islaam

Ready to print pamphlets, downloadable with a section to add your contact details.

http://www.troid.org/pamphlets/pamphlets/welcome-to-islaam-1-a-simple-prayer-guide-for-muslims.html
Till överst på sidan Gå ner
http://www.salafisystrar.se

Pamphlet: A simple prayer guide for Muslims
Till överst på sidan 
Sida 1 av 1
 Liknande ämnen
-
» download "simple Hajj guide"
» Praying the missed prayer whilst the congregation are praying the current prayer
» Pamphlet: Islaam's war on terror
» Explanation of Allaah's asmaa was sifaat
» How to Debate with non-Muslims - 1

Behörigheter i detta forum:Du kan inte svara på inlägg i det här forumet
 :: Da'wah-
Hoppa till: