Vill du reagera på det här meddelandet? Registrera dig för forumet med några klick eller logga in för att fortsätta.

HemHem  GalleriGalleri  Latest imagesLatest images  Bli medlemBli medlem  Logga inLogga in  Islam på svenska:  www.fatwa.se  www.islamforbarn.se  www.salafi.se  www.muslimah.se  www.darulhadith.com  

The Keeping of Photos Of Young Children

Gå ner 
FörfattareMeddelande
Umm Muslimah As-Somaliyah
Admin
Umm Muslimah As-Somaliyah

Antal inlägg : 68
Registration date : 08-11-20

The Keeping of Photos Of Young Children Empty
InläggRubrik: The Keeping of Photos Of Young Children   The Keeping of Photos Of Young Children Emptyons nov 26, 2008 11:19 am

Från: MSN-smeknamnUmm_Amatillaah (Ursprungligt meddelande) Skickat: 2005-10-07 15:11

Bismillaah wal hamdulillaah wa salaat wa salaam 'ala sayyidina Muhammad, wa ba'd.

35 Reads
Question
Is it permissible to keep photos of young children, picturing half, or the whole of the body for preserving in a photo album and not for hanging o­n the walls of the house? Please enlighten us in this. Fatawa

Answer
All praise be to Allah alone and may He send his blessings and peace upon the Messenger, his family and companions. To commence: It is not permissible to keep photographs even if they are not hanged o­n walls or other such places except for in identity papers, passports, money or other such documents for the need necessitates this. This is due to the words of the Prophet (Sallallahu alaihi wa salaam) to Ali (radiallahu anhu):

"Do not leave a picture except that you have effaced it".

May Allah bless our Prophet Muhammad (Sallallahu alaihi wa salaam), his family and companions and send peace upon them.

The Permanent CommitteeFataawa al-Lujnati ad-Daaimah 1/488Taken from the book: "Islamic Fataawa Regarding the Muslim Child"

www.calgaryIslam.com
Till överst på sidan Gå ner

Till överst på sidan 
Sida 1 av 1
 Liknande ämnen
-
» Ruling Concerning a Young Lady who Refuses Marriage in Order to Finish Studies.
» Should parents who accept Islaam request their young children to utter the shaha

Behörigheter i detta forum:Du kan inte svara på inlägg i det här forumet
 :: Barn i Islâm-
Hoppa till: