Vill du reagera på det här meddelandet? Registrera dig för forumet med några klick eller logga in för att fortsätta.

HemHem  GalleriGalleri  Latest imagesLatest images  Bli medlemBli medlem  Logga inLogga in  Islam på svenska:  www.fatwa.se  www.islamforbarn.se  www.salafi.se  www.muslimah.se  www.darulhadith.com  

Explanation of the Du'aa to alleviate Grief, Distress and Anxiety

Gå ner 
FörfattareMeddelande
UmmDaawood al-Jabartiyyah
Admin
UmmDaawood al-Jabartiyyah

Antal inlägg : 147
Registration date : 08-11-20

Explanation of the Du'aa to alleviate Grief, Distress and Anxiety Empty
InläggRubrik: Explanation of the Du'aa to alleviate Grief, Distress and Anxiety   Explanation of the Du'aa to alleviate Grief, Distress and Anxiety Emptyons nov 26, 2008 11:17 am

Från: K_Nadia (Ursprungligt meddelande) Skickat: 2008-02-24 02:22
As Salaamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi wa barakatuh
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday, 22 February 2008
By Abu 'Abdullaah Hasan as-Sumaalee
A talk based on the hadeeth discussing the cure for anxiety and grief... Listen/Download 46 Min.

Review:

Imam Ahmed, Musnad (1/391), and others reported upon the authority of Ibn Mas’ood that the Messenger of Allaah (sallallaahu 'alahi wa sallam) said: “No slave is afflicted with anxiety and grief, and then says:

‘O Allaah, I am Your slave, son of Your male slave, son of Your female slave. My forehead is in Your hand. Your judgement upon me is assured and whatever you have decreed for me is just. I ask You by every name belonging to You which You have named Yourself with, revealed in Your Book, taught one of Your creation or which You have preserved in the knowledge of the Unseen with You that You make the Qur’aan the spring of my heart and the light of my chest, a banisher for my grief and a reliever for my anxiety.’

Except that Allaah will replace his distress and grief with joy.”

He was asked, ‘O Messenger of Allaah, should we not learn it?’ He said, “Ofcourse, whoever hears it should learn it.”

Authenticated by Shaykh Albaani in ‘as-Silsilatul Ahadeeth as-Saheehah (1/198)’ with a slightly different wording. And this wording was delcared hasan (sound) by Shaykh Ali in his checking of ‘Fawaa’id al-Fawaa’id pg. 49.

http://www.troid.org/ibaadah/du-aa/explanation-of-the-duaa-to-alleviate-grief-distress-and-anxiety.html

Umm Yamaan, Nadia bint Muhammad Taha
Till överst på sidan Gå ner
http://www.salafisystrar.se

Till överst på sidan 
Sida 1 av 1
 Liknande ämnen
-
» Anxiety and grief
» An explanation of the toerance of islam and the mercy that it contains
» Explanation of Allaah's asmaa was sifaat
» Explanation Of The Hadeeth: “Allaah and His Messenger forbid the selling of alcoholic drinks, dead animals, pigs and idols.”

Behörigheter i detta forum:Du kan inte svara på inlägg i det här forumet
 :: Du'â-
Hoppa till: