Vill du reagera på det här meddelandet? Registrera dig för forumet med några klick eller logga in för att fortsätta.

HemHem  GalleriGalleri  Latest imagesLatest images  Bli medlemBli medlem  Logga inLogga in  Islam på svenska:  www.fatwa.se  www.islamforbarn.se  www.salafi.se  www.muslimah.se  www.darulhadith.com  

Dua I al-Qur'aan Al-Kareem -

Gå ner 
FörfattareMeddelande
UmmDaawood al-Jabartiyyah
Admin

Antal inlägg : 147
Registration date : 08-11-20

Dua I al-Qur'aan Al-Kareem - Empty
InläggRubrik: Dua I al-Qur'aan Al-Kareem -   Dua I al-Qur'aan Al-Kareem - Emptyons nov 26, 2008 11:15 am

Från: Umm-aichaah (Ursprungligt meddelande) Skickat: 2007-10-30 08:27
Bismillaah wa Alhamdulillaah wa saaalatu wa Salaam Ala Raasolullaahi wa ba3d!

Allaahumma salli ala Mohammadin wa ala alihi mohammadin Kama Salayta 'ala Ibrahima wa 'ala alihi Ibrahima Innaka Hamideen Majeed.

Dom senaste dagarna har jag Läs lite förklarning på Qur'an med hjälp av The noble Qur'aan och det jag har märkt är att vi har massvisa Dua från Qur'aanen Wa lillaahil Hamd, Så jag vill insha Allaah dela med mig vissa Jag fastna för och ni kan In Sha Allaah ta'la göra desamma vore fint och lära sig lite dua samtidigt som det är Kalamtullaah du lär dig! Här kommer dom -

وَالَّذِينَ جَاؤُوا مِن بَعْدِهِمْ يَقُولُونَ رَبَّنَا اغْفِرْ لَنَا وَلِإِخْوَانِنَا الَّذِينَ سَبَقُونَا بِالْإِيمَانِ وَلَا تَجْعَلْ فِي قُلُوبِنَا غِلًّا لِّلَّذِينَ آمَنُوا رَبَّنَا إِنَّكَ رَؤُوفٌ رَّحِيمٌ

And those who came after them say: "Our Lord! Forgive us and our brethren who have preceded us in Faith, and put not in our hearts any hatred against those who have believed. Our Lord! You are indeed full of kindness, Most Merciful. (Al-Hashr 59:10

إِذْ أَوَى الْفِتْيَةُ إِلَى الْكَهْفِ فَقَالُوا رَبَّنَا آتِنَا مِن لَّدُنكَ رَحْمَةً وَهَيِّئْ لَنَا مِنْ أَمْرِنَا رَشَدًا (Remember) when the young men fled for refuge (from their disbelieving folk) to the Cave, they said: "Our Lord! Bestow on us mercy from Yourself, and facilitate for us our affair in the right way!" (Al-Kahf 18:10)
وَإِذْ قَالَ إِبْرَاهِيمُ رَبِّ اجْعَلْ هَـذَا الْبَلَدَ آمِنًا وَاجْنُبْنِي وَبَنِيَّ أَن نَّعْبُدَ الأَصْنَامَ

And (remember) when Ibrâhim (Abraham) said: "O my Lord! Make this city (Makkah) one of peace and security, and keep me and my sons away from worshipping idols. (Ibrahim 14:35)

قَالَ رَبِّ السِّجْنُ أَحَبُّ إِلَيَّ مِمَّا يَدْعُونَنِي إِلَيْهِ وَإِلاَّ تَصْرِفْ عَنِّي كَيْدَهُنَّ أَصْبُ إِلَيْهِنَّ وَأَكُن مِّنَ الْجَاهِلِينَ

He said:"O my Lord! Prison is more to my liking than that to which they invite me. Unless You turn away their plot from me, I will feel inclined towards them and be one (of those who commit sin and deserve blame or those who do deeds) of the ignorants." (Yusuf 12:33)

قَالَ رَبِّ انصُرْنِي عَلَى الْقَوْمِ الْمُفْسِدِينَ

He said: "My Lord! Give me victory over the people who are Mufsidûn (those who commit great crimes and sins, oppressors, tyrants, mischief-makers, corrupts). (Al-'Ankabut 29:30)

وَأَيُّوبَ إِذْ نَادَى رَبَّهُ أَنِّي مَسَّنِيَ الضُّرُّ وَأَنتَ أَرْحَمُ الرَّاحِمِينَ
And (remember) Ayûb (Job), when he cried to his Lord: "Verily, distress has seized me, and You are the Most Merciful of all those who show mercy." (Al-Anbiya 21:83)

وَذَا النُّونِ إِذ ذَّهَبَ مُغَاضِبًا فَظَنَّ أَن لَّن نَّقْدِرَ عَلَيْهِ فَنَادَى فِي الظُّلُمَاتِ أَن لَّا إِلَهَ إِلَّا أَنتَ سُبْحَانَكَ إِنِّي كُنتُ مِنَ الظَّالِمِينَ
And (remember) Dhan-Nûn (Jonah), when he went off in anger, and imagined that We shall not punish him (i.e. the calamites which had befallen him)! But he cried through the darkness (saying): Lâ ilâha illa Anta [none has the right to be worshipped but You (O Allâh)], Glorified (and Exalted) are You [above all that (evil) they associate with You]. Truly, I have been of the wrong-doers." (Al-Anbiya 21:87)

وَزَكَرِيَّا إِذْ نَادَى رَبَّهُ رَبِّ لَا تَذَرْنِي فَرْدًا وَأَنتَ خَيْرُ الْوَارِثِينَ
And (remember) Zakariya (Zachariah), when he cried to his Lord: "O My Lord! Leave me not single (childless), though You are the Best of the inheritors." (Al-Anbiya 21:89)

قَالَ رَبِّ احْكُم بِالْحَقِّ وَرَبُّنَا الرَّحْمَنُ الْمُسْتَعَانُ عَلَى مَا تَصِفُونَ
He (Muhammad SAW) said:"My Lord! Judge You in truth! Our Lord is the Most Beneficent, Whose Help is to be sought against that which you attribute (unto Allâh that He has offspring, and unto Muhammad SAW that he is a sorcerer, and unto the Qur'ân that it is poetry, etc.)!" (Al-Anbiya 21:112)

Qala Raasolullaah ; Ad-Dua huwaal 'ibadaatu - the prophet said : Adua( Supplication) is a worship.(At-Tirmidhi 2139)

And your Lord said: "Invoke Me, [i.e. believe in My Oneness (Islâmic Monotheism)] (and ask Me for anything) I will respond to your (invocation). Verily! Those who scorn My worship [i.e. do not invoke Me, and do not believe in My Oneness, (Islâmic Monotheism)] they will surely enter Hell in humiliation!" (Ghafir 40:60)

Hadhaa,Wa Salallaahu wa salaam ala barik nabbiyina wa Ala alihi wa asahabihi aj'meen,Subhaanaka Allaahumma wa bihamdi ashadun la illaha illaAllaah Anta astagfiruka wa itubuuk ilayki!

Umm-uthaaymeen Sameerah bint Ahmed As-Somaliyyah!

-----------

رَّبَّنَا إِنَّنَا سَمِعْنَا مُنَادِيًا يُنَادِي لِلإِيمَانِ أَنْ آمِنُواْ بِرَبِّكُمْ فَآمَنَّا رَبَّنَا فَاغْفِرْ لَنَا ذُنُوبَنَا وَكَفِّرْ عَنَّا سَيِّئَاتِنَا وَتَوَفَّنَا مَعَ الأبْرَارِ

Our Lord! Verily, we have heard the call of one (Muhammad SAW) calling to Faith: 'Believe in your Lord,' and we have believed. Our Lord! Forgive us our sins and remit from us our evil deeds, and make us die in the state of righteousness along with Al-Abrâr (those who are obedient to Allâh and follow strictly His Orders). (Aali Imran 3:193)

رَبَّنَا وَآتِنَا مَا وَعَدتَّنَا عَلَى رُسُلِكَ وَلاَ تُخْزِنَا يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ إِنَّكَ لاَ تُخْلِفُ الْمِيعَادَ
Our Lord! Grant us what You promised unto us through Your Messengers and disgrace us not on the Day of Resurrection, for You never break (Your) Promise." (Aali Imran 3:194)

------------------

"Our Lord! Punish us not if we forget or fall into error, our Lord! Lay not on us a burden like that which You did lay on those before us (Jews and Christians); our Lord! Put not on us a burden greater than we have strength to bear. Pardon us and grant us Forgiveness. Have mercy on us. You are our Maulâ (Patron, Suppor-ter and Protector, etc.) and give us victory over the disbelieving people." (Al-Baqarah 2:286)

"Our Lord! Punish us not if we forget or fall into error, our Lord! Lay not on us a burden like that which You did lay on those before us (Jews and Christians); our Lord! Put not on us a burden greater than we have strength to bear. Pardon us and grant us Forgiveness. Have mercy on us. You are our Maulâ (Patron, Suppor-ter and Protector, etc.) and give us victory over the disbelieving people." (Al-Baqarah 2:286?

and they say, "We hear, and we obey. (We seek) Your Forgiveness, our Lord, and to You is the return (of all)." (Al-Baqarah 2:285)

----------------

رَبَّنَا إِنَّكَ مَن تُدْخِلِ النَّارَ فَقَدْ أَخْزَيْتَهُ وَمَا لِلظَّالِمِينَ مِنْ أَنصَارٍ <o:p></o:p>

</o:p>
<o:p></o:p>

"Our Lord! Verily, whom You admit to the Fire, indeed, You have disgraced him, and never will the Zâlimûn (polytheists and wrong-doers) find any helpers. (Aali Imran 3:192)<o:p></o:p>

<o:p> </o:p>

رَّبَّنَا إِنَّنَا سَمِعْنَا مُنَادِيًا يُنَادِي لِلإِيمَانِ أَنْ آمِنُواْ بِرَبِّكُمْ فَآمَنَّا رَبَّنَا فَاغْفِرْ لَنَا ذُنُوبَنَا وَكَفِّرْ عَنَّا سَيِّئَاتِنَا وَتَوَفَّنَا مَعَ الأبْرَارِ<o:p></o:p>

"Our Lord! Verily, we have heard the call of one (Muhammad SAW) calling to Faith: 'Believe in your Lord,' and we have believed. Our Lord! Forgive us our sins and remit from us our evil deeds, and make us die in the state of righteousness along with Al-Abrâr (those who are obedient to Allâh and follow strictly His Orders). (Aali Imran 3:193)<o:p></o:p>

رَبَّنَا وَآتِنَا مَا وَعَدتَّنَا عَلَى رُسُلِكَ وَلاَ تُخْزِنَا يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ إِنَّكَ لاَ تُخْلِفُ الْمِيعَادَ<o:p></o:p>

"Our Lord! Grant us what You promised unto us through Your Messengers and disgrace us not on the Day of Resurrection, for You never break (Your) Promise." (Aali Imran 3:194)

وَنَادَى نُوحٌ رَّبَّهُ فَقَالَ رَبِّ إِنَّ ابُنِي مِنْ أَهْلِي وَإِنَّ وَعْدَكَ الْحَقُّ وَأَنتَ أَحْكَمُ الْحَاكِمِينَ

And Nûh (Noah) called upon his Lord and said, "O my Lord! Verily, my son is of my family! And certainly, Your Promise is true, and You are the Most Just of the judges." (Hud 11:45)

قَالَ رَبِّ إِنِّي أَعُوذُ بِكَ أَنْ أَسْأَلَكَ مَا لَيْسَ لِي بِهِ عِلْمٌ وَإِلاَّ تَغْفِرْ لِي وَتَرْحَمْنِي أَكُن مِّنَ الْخَاسِرِينَ

Nûh (Noah) said: "O my Lord! I seek refuge with You from asking You that of which I have no knowledge. And unless You forgive me and have Mercy on me, I would indeed be one of the losers." (Hud 11:47)

قَالَ رَبِّ إِنِّي ظَلَمْتُ نَفْسِي فَاغْفِرْ لِي فَغَفَرَ لَهُ إِنَّهُ هُوَ الْغَفُورُ الرَّحِيمُ

He said: "My Lord! Verily, I have wronged myself, so forgive me." Then He forgave him. Verily, He is the Oft-Forgiving, the Most Merciful. (Al-Qasas 28:16)

قَالَ رَبِّ بِمَا أَنْعَمْتَ عَلَيَّ فَلَنْ أَكُونَ ظَهِيرًا لِّلْمُجْرِمِينَ

said: "My Lord! For that with which You have favoured me, I will never more be a helper for the Mujrimûn (criminals, disobedient to Allâh, polytheists, sinners, etc.)!" (Al-Qasas 28:17)

قَالَ رَبِّ اشْرَحْ لِي صَدْرِي

[Moses] said: "O my Lord! Open for me my chest (grant me self-confidence, contentment, and boldness)(Ta-ha 20:25)

وَيَسِّرْ لِي أَمْرِي

"And ease my task for me; (Ta-Ha 20:26)

وَاحْلُلْ عُقْدَةً مِّن لِّسَانِي

"And make loose the knot (the defect) from my tongue, (i.e. remove the incorrectness from my speech) [That occurred as a result of a brand of fire which Mûsa (Moses) put in his mouth when he was an infant]. [Tafsir At-Tabarî, Vol. 16, Page 159]. (Ta-Ha 20:27)

يَفْقَهُوا قَوْلِي

That they understand my speech, (Ta-Ha 20:28)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Qala Raasolullaah ; Ad-Dua huwaal 'ibadaatu - the prophet said : Adua( Supplication) is a worship.(At-Tirmidhi 2139)

أم ألعثيمن سمير بنت احمد
----------------------------------

وَضَرَبَ اللَّهُ مَثَلًا لِّلَّذِينَ آمَنُوا اِمْرَأَةَ فِرْعَوْنَ إِذْ قَالَتْ رَبِّ ابْنِ لِي عِندَكَ بَيْتًا فِي الْجَنَّةِ وَنَجِّنِي مِن فِرْعَوْنَ وَعَمَلِهِ وَنَجِّنِي مِنَ الْقَوْمِ الظَّالِمِينَ

And Allâh has set forth an example for those who believe, the wife of Fir'aun (Pharaoh), when she said: "My Lord! Build for me a home with You in Paradise, and save me from Fir'aun (Pharaoh) and his work, and save me from the people who are Zâlimûn (polytheists, wrong-doers and disbelievers in Allâh). (At-Tahrim 66:11)

قَالَ رَبِّ انصُرْنِي عَلَى الْقَوْمِ الْمُفْسِدِينَ

He said: "My Lord! Give me victory over the people who are Mufsidûn (those who commit great crimes and sins, oppressors, tyrants, mischief-makers, corrupts). (Al-'Ankabut 29:30)

قَالَ رَبِّ اغْفِرْ لِي وَلأَخِي وَأَدْخِلْنَا فِي رَحْمَتِكَ وَأَنتَ أَرْحَمُ الرَّاحِمِينَ <o:p></o:p>

Mûsa (Moses) said: "O my Lord! Forgive me and my brother, and make us enter into Your Mercy, for you are the Most Merciful of those who show mercy." (Al-A'raf 7:151)<o:p></o:p>

وِمِنْهُم مَّن يَقُولُ رَبَّنَا آتِنَا فِي الدُّنْيَا حَسَنَةً وَفِي الآخِرَةِ حَسَنَةً وَقِنَا عَذَابَ النَّارِ<o:p></o:p>

And of them there are some who say: "Our Lord! Give us in this world that which is good and in the Hereafter that which is good, and save us from the torment of the Fire!" (Al-Baqarah 2:201)

"And I seek refuge with You, My Lord! lest they may attend (or come near) me." (Al-Mu'minun 23:98)

Verily! There was a party of My slaves, who used to say: "Our Lord! We believe, so forgive us, and have mercy on us, for You are the Best of all who show mercy!" (Al-Mu'minun 23:109)

And say (O Muhammad SAW): "My Lord! Forgive and have mercy, for You are the Best of those who show mercy!" (Al-Mu'minun 23:118)
Till överst på sidan Gå ner
http://www.salafisystrar.se
Admin

Antal inlägg : 147
Registration date : 08-11-20

Dua I al-Qur'aan Al-Kareem - Empty
InläggRubrik: Sv: Dua I al-Qur'aan Al-Kareem -   Dua I al-Qur'aan Al-Kareem - Emptyons nov 26, 2008 11:36 am

Från: Aaliyah(ummsumeyah) (Ursprungligt meddelande) Skickat: 2008-09-16 06:35
Bismillahi ar -Rahmani ar-Rahiim.

"Our Lord! You comprehend all things in mercy and knowledge, so forgive those who repent and follow Your Way, and save them from the torment of the blazing Fire! Our Lord! And make them enter the 'Adn(Eden) paradise (everlasting Gardens) which you have promised them -and to the righteous among their fathers, their wives, and their offspring! Verily, You are the All- Mighty All Wise. And save them from (the punishment for what they did of) the sins,and whomsoever you save from the (punishment what they did of) the sins, (i.e. Pardon him) that Day, him Verily, You have taken into mercy " . And that is the supreme success." ( 40:7-9).
Till överst på sidan Gå ner
http://www.salafisystrar.se

Dua I al-Qur'aan Al-Kareem -
Till överst på sidan 
Sida 1 av 1
 Liknande ämnen
-
» Ramadhaan Kareem/Mubaarak?
» hat is the shareeah ruling upon the person who recites the Quraan and learns knowledge but he does not act upon these two things?

Behörigheter i detta forum:Du kan inte svara på inlägg i det här forumet
 :: Du'â-
Hoppa till: