Vill du reagera på det här meddelandet? Registrera dig för forumet med några klick eller logga in för att fortsätta.

HemHem  GalleriGalleri  Latest imagesLatest images  Bli medlemBli medlem  Logga inLogga in  Islam på svenska:  www.fatwa.se  www.islamforbarn.se  www.salafi.se  www.muslimah.se  www.darulhadith.com  

Vaccination

Gå ner 
FörfattareMeddelande
Umm Muslimah As-Somaliyah
Admin
Umm Muslimah As-Somaliyah

Antal inlägg : 68
Registration date : 08-11-20

Vaccination Empty
InläggRubrik: Vaccination   Vaccination Emptyons nov 26, 2008 11:11 am

Från: MSN-smeknamnUmm-Aicha (Ursprungligt meddelande) Skickat: 2005-05-03 12:06
Topic: Vaccinations??

book mark this topic Printer-friendly Version send this discussion to a friend new posts last
Al.Khattakiy
11-22-2004 @ 8:18 AM Notify Admin about this post

Aboo Yoosuf Tariq Ibn Warshamin Khan (Brum, UK)

Assalaamu Alaykum...

What is the Islaamic ruling on having vaccinations, for example:

-> T.B.
-> Meningitis
-> Measles
-> Mumps
-> Rubella
-> Diptheria

The reason I ask is due to being told by some people that some of the Ulamaah, for example Shaykh Ubayd al-Jaabiree (please correct me if I'm wrong!) saying it is haraam to have such vaccinations (in a lesson that he gave over Paltalk a while ago). Other parents will also say that they do 'more harm than good' in the long run.

I, and other parents I'm sure would be very grateful if one of the brothers, or sisters is able to shed some light on this topic, as I am sure the information is required by people other than me.

Also, if anyone was present in the lecture in which Shaykh Ubayd was asked about vaccinations, please share your notes with us on what His answer was, and more specifically what the question stated.

Baarak'Allaahu Feekum!

Assalaamu Alaykum

ابو عبيد طارق ابن ورثمين خان الختقى

wasim.ahmed
11-28-2004 @ 3:38 AM Notify Admin about this post

Abu 'Abdullaah Waseem ibn 'Abd Al Raheem (Bangalore, India)

Bismillaah ar-Rahmaan ar-Raheem

Ruling on giving treatment before sickness occurs

Question:

What is the ruling on giving treatment before sickness occurs, such as vaccinations?

Answer:

There is nothing wrong with giving treatment if there is the fear that the disease may occur because of the presence of an epidemic or other factors which may cause disease. There is nothing wrong with giving medicine to ward off the feared disease, because the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said, according to the saheeh hadeeth, “Whoever eats seven dates of Madeenah in the morning will not be harmed by witchcraft or poison.” This is a kind of warding off a problem before it happens. So if there is the fear of sickness and a person is vaccinated against an infection that is present in the land or elsewhere, there is nothing wrong with that, because it is a kind of protection. But it is not permissible to wear or hang up amulets etc against sickness, the jinn or the evil eye, because the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) forbade that, and explained that this is a kind of minor shirk [associating others in worship with Allaah], so it must be avoided.

Answer by Imaam 'Abdul-'Azeez Ibn 'Abdullaah Ibn Baaz [d. 1420] (rahimahullaah)

http://www.daruahlilathar.com/Q&A/TreatmentBeforeSickness.htm

Link to Arabic Text of the Question and Answer:

http://www.binbaz.org.sa/last_resault.asp?hID=1569

Taget från
www.salafitalk.net

As salam alaykom wa rhamatuAllahi wa barakato

UmmAicha
Till överst på sidan Gå ner

Vaccination
Till överst på sidan 
Sida 1 av 1

Behörigheter i detta forum:Du kan inte svara på inlägg i det här forumet