Vill du reagera på det här meddelandet? Registrera dig för forumet med några klick eller logga in för att fortsätta.

HemHem  GalleriGalleri  Latest imagesLatest images  Bli medlemBli medlem  Logga inLogga in  Islam på svenska:  www.fatwa.se  www.islamforbarn.se  www.salafi.se  www.muslimah.se  www.darulhadith.com  

Some sleep Adhkar

Gå ner 
FörfattareMeddelande
UmmDaawood al-Jabartiyyah
Admin
UmmDaawood al-Jabartiyyah

Antal inlägg : 147
Registration date : 08-11-20

Some sleep Adhkar Empty
InläggRubrik: Some sleep Adhkar   Some sleep Adhkar Emptyons nov 26, 2008 11:03 am

Från: Umm_Amiinah (Ursprungligt meddelande) Skickat: 2007-04-17 04:09
Some sleep Adhkar

1: One hundred extollments better than a servant

Before going to sleep, it is recommended to extoll Allaah (subhanahu wa taala) with takbeer, tasbeeh, and tahmeed. ‘Ali (radi Allaahu anhu) reported that his wife Fatimah (radi Allaahu anha) complained that her hands ached from using the hand mill. Hearing that her father (salla Allaahu aleyhi wa salam) had received some war prisoners, she requested from him a servant. The Prophet (salla Allaahu aleyhi wa salam) came to her house and addressed her and ‘Ali saying:

“Should I not teach you both something better than what you requested? When you go to bed, say Tasbeeh, thirty –three times, tahmeed thirty-three times, and takbeer thirty-four times. This would be better for you than a servant.”
(Recorded by al-Bukhari (3113, 3705, 5361, 5362, 6318) Muslim 2727 and others)

‘Abdullah Bin ‘Amr (radi Allaahu anhu) reported that the Prophet (salla Allaahu aleyhi wa salam) said:

“There are two acts that no Muslim worshiper does consistently but that he will enter Jannah. And though they are easy, only few people perform them:

1: After each of the (five) prayers, say tasbeeh, ten times, tahmeed ten times, and takbeer ten times. This makes one hundred fifty (daily extollments) by tongue, and one thousand five hundred (good deeds) in the Scale.

2: Upon going to bed, say takbeer thirty-four times, tahmeed thirty-three times, and tasbeeh thirty – three times. This makes one hundred (extollments) by the tongue, and one thousand (good deeds) in the Scale.

So who among you would commit two thousand five hundred sins in one day (to counter that)?

The Prophet (salla Allaahu aleyhi wa salam) the added:

“Satan come sto a person while he is ready to sleep, and makes him fall asleep before he finishes saying them; and he comes to him after the prayer, and reminds him of something he needs to do instead of saying them.”
(Recorded by Abu Dawud, at-Tirmidhi and others. Verified to be authentic by al-Albani in Sahih ut-Targhib wat-Tarhib no. 606)

2: Seeking Allaah´s Protection and asking Him for abundance

Abu Hurayrah (radi Allaahu anhu) reported that the Prophet (salla Allaahu aleyhi wa salam) instructed that when a person goes to bed, he should lie on his right side and say:

“Allahumma rabbas-samawati wa rabbal-ardi wa-rabbal-‘arsh il-adhim, rabbana wa rabba kulli shay, faliqal-habbi wan-nawa, wa-munazzilat-tawrati wal-indjil wal-furqaan: a’udhu bika min sharri kulli dhi sharrin anta akhidhun bi-naasiyatih.

Allahummah antal-awwalu falaysa qablaka shay, wa-antal-aakhiru falaysa ba’daka shay, wa- antaz-dhaahiru falaysa fawqaka shay, wa-antal-baatinu falaysa dunaka shay, iqdi ‘annad-dayna wa-aghninaa minal-faqr”

“O Allaah, Lord of the heavens, Lord of the earth, and Lord of the geat Throne; our Lord and the Lord of everything; You are the One who splits the grains and seeds, and the One who has revealed the Tawrah (Torah) and the Indjil (Gospel) and the Furqaan (Qur’an). I seek Your protection from the evil of every harmful thing hat is under Your control.

O Allaah, You are the First, and nothing was prior to You, You are the Last, and nothing is after You; You are the Apparent, and nothing is above You; and You are the Near, and nothing is nearer than You. Pay off our debts, and suffice us from poverty.”
(Recorded by Muslim 2713, Abu Dawud and others)

Abu Hurayrah (radi Allaahu anhu) also mentioned that when Fatimah came to the Prophet (salla Allaahu aleyhi wa salam) asking him for a servant (as in previous hadith) he told her to say this extollment.
(Recorded by Muslim 2713)

3: Seeking protection against oneself and satan´s harm

Abu Bakr as-Siddiq, Abu Hurayrah and other companions (radi Allaahu anhum) all reported that the Prophet (salla Allaahu aleyhi wa salam) taught them to say when going to bed:

“Allaahumma ‘alimal ghaybi wash-shahaadat, faatir as-samaawati wal-ard, rabba kulli shay´in wa-maliikah, ash-hadu allaa-ilahaa illa ant, a’udhu bika min sharri nafsii, wa-min sharr ish-shaytaani wa-shirkihi, wa-‘an aqtarifa ‘alaa nafsi suu´an aw ajurrahu ilaa Muslim”

“O Allaah, Knower of the ghayb and witnessed worlds, Creator of the heavens and earth, Lord and Sovereign of all things: I bear witness that there is no (true) god except You. I seek Your protection from the evil of myself, from the evil and shirk of Satan, and from that I would commit harm against myself or direct it toward another Muslim.”
(Recorded by Abu dawud, at-Tirmidhi and others. Verified to be authentic by al-Albani in as-Sahihah nos. 2753, 2763, 3443)

4: Expressing Gratitude for Allaah´s Favors

Anas (radi Allaahu anhu) reported that the Prophet (salla Allaahu aleyhi wa salam) said:

“Whoever says when he goes to sleep to bed:

“Al-hamdu lillahil-ladhi kafaanii wa aawaanii; al-hamdu lillaahil-ladhi at’amani wa-saqaanii; al-hamdu lillaahil-ladhi manna ‘alayya wa-afdal Allaahumma innii as´aluka bi’izzatik an tunajjiyanii minan-naar”

“Praise be to Allaah who sufficed me and gave me abode; praise be to Allaah who fed me and gave me drink; praise be to Allaah who favored me with His generosity, O Allaah, I ask You, by Your dignity, to save me from the Fire”

Whoever says this should indeed have praised Allaah with all forms of praise of the whole creation.
(Recorded by al-Bayhaqi, al-Hakim and others. Verified to be authentic by al-Albani in as-Sahihah no. 3444)

And Anas (radi Allaah anhu) reported that when the Prophet (salla Allaahu aleyhi wa salam) went to bed, he would say:

“Al-hamdu lillaah il-ladhi at’amanaa wa-saqaanaa wa-kafaanaa wa-awaanaa, fakam mimman laa-kaafiya lahu wa la mu´wi”

“Praise be to Allaah who fed us and gave us drink, and sufficed us (from needing others) and gave us shelter – fo rhow many are there who have none who (they acknowledge) to suffice or shelter them.”
(Recorded by Muslim 2715)

Similar to this, Ibn ‘Umar (radi Allaahu anhu) reportedthat the Prophet (salla Allaahu aleyhi wa salam) used to say when he went to bed:

“Al-hamdu lillaahil-ladhi kafaanii wa awaanii, wa-at’amanii wa-saqaanii; wal-ladhi manna ‘alayya fa-afdal, wal-ladhi a’taanii, fa-adjzal. Al-hamdu lillahi álaa kulli haal.
Allaahumma rabba kulli shay´in wa-maliikah, wa-ilaaha kulli shay´in, audhu bika minan-naar”

““Praise be to Allaah who sufficed me and gave me abode; and who fed me and gave me drink; and who favored me with His generosity, and who gave me plentifully. Praise be to Allaah in all situations. O Allaah, Lord and Master of everything, and (true) God of everything, I seek Your protection from the Fire”
(Recorded by Abu Dawud, Ahmad and others. Verified to be authentic by al-Albani in Sunanu Abi Dawud no. 5058)

5. A Tahleel that brings great forgiveness

Abu Hurayrah (radi Allaahu anhu) reported that the Prophet (salla Allaahu aleyhi wa salam) instructed to say the following when going to bed, and indicated that whoever says it, his sins will be forgiven, even if they were as much as the foam ot the sea:

“La ilaaha illallaah, wahdahu laa sharika lah, lah ul-mulku, wa-lah ul-hamdu, wa-huwa ‘alaa kulli shay´in qadiir. Laa hawla walaa quwwata illaa billaah il-‘Aliyy il-‘Adhiim. Subhaan Allaahi, wal-hamdu lillaahi, wa-laa ilaaha illallaahu, wallaahu akbar”

“There is no (true) god except Allaah, alone and without any partners. To Him belongs the dominion, He deserves all praise, and He is capable of everything. There is no power or might except from Allaah, the Supreme, the Great; exalted be Allaah; all praise be to Allaah; there is no (true) god but Allaah; Allaah is the Greatest.”
(Recorded by an-Nasaai, and Ibn Hibban. Verified to be authentic by al-Albani in Sahih ut-Targhib wat-Tarhib no. 607)

6. Asking Allaah for Protection, Forgiveness, and Well-Being

Abu Hurayrah (radi Allaahu anhu) reported that the Prophet (salla Allaahu aleyhi wa salam) said:

“When one of you goes to his bed, let him dust it with the edge of his izaar (lower garment), because he would not know what came into it since he ha dleft it. Let him then lie on his right side and say:

“Bismika rabbi wada’tu djanbii, wa bika arfa’uh. In amsakta nafsii farhamha, wa-in arsaltahaa fahfadhaa bimaa tahfadhu bihi ’i badakas-saalihiin”

“With Your Name, my Lord, I lay down my side, and by You (i.e., Your permission and help) I raise it. If You hold my soul (by death), show it mercy, and if You release it (i.e., keep it alive) then protect it as You protect Your righteous servants.”
(Recorded by al-Bukhari 6320, 7393, Muslim 2714 and others)

Similar to this, ‘Abdullah Bin ‘Umar (radi Allaahu anhu) reported that the Prophet (salla Allaahu aleyhi wa salam) recommended saying before going to sleep:

“Allaahumma anta khalaqta nafsii wa- anta tatawaffaahaa, laka mamaatuhaa wa-mahyaahaa, in ahyaytahaa fahfadhaa, wa-in amattahaa faghfir lahaa. Allaahumma innii as´aluk al-‘afiyah.”

“O Allaah, You created my soul, and You take it away. You decide its (i.e., my) death and living. If You keep it alive, safeguard it, and if You make it die, forgive it. O Allaah, I ask You for well-being.”
(Recorded by Muslim 2712)

8. Affirming Allaah´s Controls over Life and Death

Hudhayfah and al-Baraa (radi Allaahu anhum) reported that when the Prophet (salla Allaahu aleyhi wa salam) went to sleep, he would put his hand under his right cheek and say:

“Bismik-allaahumma amuutu wa-ahyaa”

“With Your Name, O Allaah, I die and live.”
(Recorded by al-Bukhari 6312, 6314, 6324, and Muslim 2710 and others)

9. Seeking Protection from the Punishment of the Hereafter

Al-Baraa Bin Aazib, Hudhayfah Bin al-Yamaan, and Hafsah Bint ‘Umar (radi Allaahu anhum) reported that when the Prophet (salla Allaahu aleyhi wa salam) went to bed, he would put his hand under his right cheek and say:

“Allaahmma qinnii ‘adhabaka yawma tab’athu ‘ibadaka.”

“O Allaah, protect me from Your punishment on the Day when You will resurrect your creation.”
(Recorded by Abu Dawud, an-Nasaai, and others. Verified to be authentic by al-Albani in as-Sahihah no. 2754. al-Albani (rahimahullah) further indicated in the latter reference that saying this three times, as appears in some reports, is unauthentic.)

10. Expressing Full Submission to Allaah & Reliance on Him

Just before falling asleep, it is recommended to express full resignation to Allaah (subhanahu wa taala) and full reliance on Him.

Al-Baraa Bin Aazib (radi Allaahu anhu) reported that the Prophet (salla Allaahu aleyhi wa salam) said:

“When you go to bed, perform a wudhu like that for the prayer, then lie on your right side and say:

“Allaahuma aslamtu nafsii ilayk, wa-wadjahtu wadjhi ilayk, wa-fawwadtu amri ilayk, wa-alja ´tu dhahrii ilayk, raghbatan wa-rahbatan ilayk. Laa maldja´a walaa mandjaa minka illaa ilayk. Aamantu bi-Kitaabikal-ladhi anzalta, wa-bi nabiyyikal-arsalt”

“O Allaah, I submit myself to You, turn my face to You, relinquish my affairs to You, and support my back to You, out of hope (for rewards) and fear (of punishment) from You. There is no shelter or escape from You – except with You. I belive in Your Book that You have revealed, and in Your Prophet whom You have sent.”

The Prophet (salla Allaahu aleyhi wa salam) then added

“If you would then die during that night, you die upon fitrah. And let these be your last words.”
(Recorded by al-Bukhari 247, 6311, 6315, 7488, and Muslim 2710 and others)

11. Asking Allaah for Good Dreams

When ‘A’ishah (radi Allaahu anha) was ready to go to sleep, she would say:

“O Allaah, I ask You to grant me a dream that is good, truthful, and beneficial.”
(Recorded by Ibn us Sunni 743. Verified to be authentic by al-Hafidh in alfutuhat ur-Rabbaniyyah 3:170 and Nitaaj ul-Afkaar)
Till överst på sidan Gå ner
http://www.salafisystrar.se

Some sleep Adhkar
Till överst på sidan 
Sida 1 av 1
 Liknande ämnen
-
» Du'aa before and after sleep

Behörigheter i detta forum:Du kan inte svara på inlägg i det här forumet
 :: Du'â-
Hoppa till: