Vill du reagera på det här meddelandet? Registrera dig för forumet med några klick eller logga in för att fortsätta.

HemHem  GalleriGalleri  Latest imagesLatest images  Bli medlemBli medlem  Logga inLogga in  Islam på svenska:  www.fatwa.se  www.islamforbarn.se  www.salafi.se  www.muslimah.se  www.darulhadith.com  

fatwa she cursed her son

Gå ner 
FörfattareMeddelande
Umm Muslimah As-Somaliyah
Admin
Umm Muslimah As-Somaliyah

Antal inlägg : 68
Registration date : 08-11-20

fatwa she cursed her son Empty
InläggRubrik: fatwa she cursed her son   fatwa she cursed her son Emptyons nov 26, 2008 10:43 am

rån: MSN-smeknamnUmm_Amatillaah (Ursprungligt meddelande) Skickat: 2005-02-24 19:06

Bismillah wal hamdulillah wa salat wa salaam 'ala rasoolillah wa ba'd!

She cursed her son…What is upon her?<o:p></o:p>

<o:p> </o:p>

Question : My son who is five years old, angers me a lot. On a particular day I cursed him, then I regretted it deeply after that. I repented to Allah, glory be to Him, The most High. What should I do? Should I give in charity or fast? Or is repentance sufficient? Please enlighten us, May Allah benefit you.<o:p></o:p>

Answer: It is not permissible to cure a specific thing whether that is a human , animal, or other such creations, especially if a person curses one of his own children, brother or relative. This curse would be accompanied by the severing of kinship and impiety. It is upon the one who does this to repent to Allah, for he who turns to Him in repentance He forgives. Allah is the one who gives success.

Sheik Uthaimeen<o:p></o:p>

Fataawa Manaar al_islaam 1/26<o:p></o:p>

Islaamic Fataawa Regarding the Muslim Child<o:p></o:p>

Pg 134

http://jupiter.walagata.com/w/masjidalghurabaa/She_cursed_her_son.doc<o:p></o:p>
Till överst på sidan Gå ner

fatwa she cursed her son
Till överst på sidan 
Sida 1 av 1

Behörigheter i detta forum:Du kan inte svara på inlägg i det här forumet
 :: Barn i Islâm-
Hoppa till: