Vill du reagera på det här meddelandet? Registrera dig för forumet med några klick eller logga in för att fortsätta.

HemHem  GalleriGalleri  Latest imagesLatest images  Bli medlemBli medlem  Logga inLogga in  Islam på svenska:  www.fatwa.se  www.islamforbarn.se  www.salafi.se  www.muslimah.se  www.darulhadith.com  

About Tawheed

Gå ner 
FörfattareMeddelande
'Aaishah

'Aaishah

Antal inlägg : 378
Registration date : 08-11-24

About Tawheed Empty
InläggRubrik: About Tawheed   About Tawheed Emptyons nov 26, 2008 9:30 am

From: MSN NicknameUmm-Firdaus91 (Original Message) Sent: 11/4/2007 8:00 PM

About Tawheed

Abdullah Ibn Mas'ood said: Whoever wishes to see the advice of Muhammad (Sallallaahu 'Alayhi Wa Sallam) which has his seal upon it, then let him read the Statement of Allaah the Exalted: "Say: Come! Read what your Lord has forbidden for you: that you should not associate with Him anything."[To His Statement:] "And verily this is My Straight Path." [Sooratul An'aam 151-153] [Tirmidthee (no. 3072) and he said: good but strange. Muhammad Afeefee confirmed it in his checking of Kitaabut- Tawheed of Shaykhul Islaam Muhammad Ibn Abdul Wahhaab.]

Shaykh Abdur Rahmaan Ibn Hasan Aal Ash-Shaykh said: This narration was narrated by Tirmidthee who declared it good, and Ibn Mundthir, and Ibn Abee Haatim, and at-Tabaraanee, and their like. Some of them said: It's meaning is: Whoever wishes to see the advice which is as if it was written and sealed, and then it was not modified and it was not changed, then let him read: "Say: Come! - to the end of the aayah. It is like the book, which was written, then sealed, then it was not added to, and it did not have anything deleted from it. For verily the Messenger of Allaah (Sallallaahu 'Alayhi Wa Sallam) did not advise except with the Book of Allaah, as he said in that which is related by Muslim: And verily I have left with you that which if you cling firmly to it, you shall not be misguided: the Book of Allaah… And indeed it is reported from 'Ubaadah Ibnus Saamit that the Messenger of Allaah (Sallallaahu 'Alayhi Wa Sallam) said: Which one of you wants to buy from me these three aayaat? Then he read His Statement: Say: Come! Recite what your Lord has forbidden for you… until he was exhausted from these three ayahs. Then he said: And whoever completes these, then his reward is with Allaah, and whoever has something incomplete from this, then Allaah knows about it in this world, and he will be punished. And whoever is after him until the Hereafter, his affair is with Allaah. If He wishes, He will take him, and if He wishes, He will forgive him. It is related by Ibn Abee Haatim, and authenticated by al-Haakim, and Muhammad Ibn Nasr in Al-I'itsaam. I say: because the Prophet (Sallallaahu 'Alayhi Wa Sallam) did not advise his Ummah except with what Allaah the Exalted advised them, upon his tongue, and in the Book which He revealed. "An Explanation for everything, and a Guidance, and a Mercy, and a Glad Tiding for the Muslims." [Sooratun-Nahl: 89] And these ayahs are the advice of Allaah the Exalted and His Messenger (Sallallaahu 'Alayhi Wa Sallam). [Fathul Majeed (1/23)]

www.troid.org
Till överst på sidan Gå ner

About Tawheed
Till överst på sidan 
Sida 1 av 1
 Liknande ämnen
-
» What is Tawheed?
» The Importance of Tawheed
» Tawheed - The Oneness of God
» Chapters of Tawheed and the Shahadatayn
» De tre nivåerna utav SHIRK och TAWHEED