Vill du reagera på det här meddelandet? Registrera dig för forumet med några klick eller logga in för att fortsätta.

HemHem  GalleriGalleri  Latest imagesLatest images  Bli medlemBli medlem  Logga inLogga in  Islam på svenska:  www.fatwa.se  www.islamforbarn.se  www.salafi.se  www.muslimah.se  www.darulhadith.com  

Safeguarding the tongue

Gå ner 
FörfattareMeddelande
ummUthaymeen As-Somaliyah

Antal inlägg : 570
Registration date : 08-11-24

Safeguarding the tongue Empty
InläggRubrik: Safeguarding the tongue   Safeguarding the tongue Emptytis nov 25, 2008 2:07 pm

Från: Umm-Aicha (Ursprungligt meddelande) Skickat: 2005-02-25 15:01
Från: Farihah (Ursprungligt meddelande) Skickat: 2004-03-30 22:27
Safeguarding the Tongue

Rasoolullaah (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wa Sallam) said: When the son of Aadam gets up in the morning all the limbs humble themselves before the tongue and say: Have taqwa of Allaah for our sake, for we are dependant on you, If you are straight/upright, we are straight and If you are crooked, we are crooked.

Hasan - narrated by at-Tirmidhee, lbn Khuzaymah and Ibn Hibbaan from Abu Sa'eed al-Khudree marfoo'aan and authenticated by al-Albaanee in (( Saheeh ul-Jaami')) [351]

Rasoolullaah (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wa Sallam)said: If anyone guarantees me what s between his jaws and between his legs, I shall guarantee him Jannah

Saheeh - narrated by al-Bukhaaree from Sahl lbn Sa'd marfoo'aan

He (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wa Sallam) was asked as to what thing brings people into al-Jannah the most and he said: Taqwaa of Allaah and good character. Then he was asked as to what thing brings people into the Fire the most and he said : The mouth and the private-parts.

Hasan lsnaad - narratated by at-Tirmidhee [20041. Ibn Maajah [42461, Ahmad 12/29 1, 392, 4421, Ibin Hibbaan [ 1923 - al-Mawaarid], al- Baghawee In ((Shah us-Sunnah )) 113179-801 and others, and It was authenticated by al Albaanee in (( as-Saheehah )) [977] - from Abu Hurayrah marfoo'aan.

In a lengthy hadeeth, the Rasoolullaah (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wa Sallam) said:

Shall I not tell you about the peak of the matter, Its pillar and Its top-most part. I said: Yes 0 Rasoolullaah. He said: The peak of the matter Is Islaam,, the pillar Is salaah; and Its top-most part is Jihaad. Then he said: Shall I not tell you of the controlling of all that? I said: Yes 0 Rasoolullaah, and he took hold of his tongue and said: Restrain this. I said: 0 Nabee of Allaah, will what we say be held against us ? He said : May your mother be bereavedq of you, 0 Mu'aadh ! Is there anything which topples people on their faces - or he said : On their noses - Into Hell-Fire other than the harvests of their tongues

Saheeh - narrated by at-Tirmidhee 121 101, Ibn Maajah (39731 and Ahmad 15/23 11 from Mu'aadh, and the isnaad is hasan as al Albaanee says in ((al-'Irwaa')) [413]

O Rasoolullaah! Inform me of something which I may hold fast to ? He (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wa Sallam) said:

Say ! My Rabb Is Allaah and thereafter be upright I said : 0 Rasoolullaah I What is the thing that you fear most for me ? He took hold of his tongue and said : This !

Saheeh - narrated by at- Tirmidhee 11965]. Ibn Maajah [39721 and Ahmad [3/4131 from Sufyaan ibn 'Abdullaah ath-Thaqafee

Rasoolullaah (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wa Sallam) said: Most of the sins of the Children of Aadam are from his tongue

Saheeh - narrated by at-Tabaraanee 13/87/1-21, Abu'sh - Shaykh 12/101 and lbn 'Asaakir (11389/151 and authenticated in ((as-Saheeah)) [534]

Rasoolullaah (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wa Sallam) said: There Is not a part of the body except that It complains to Allaah because of the tongue - due to its haste / rashness

Saheeh - narrated by Abu Ya'laa (( Musnad )) [1/41. Ibn as-Sunnee [71. Ibn Abee'd-Dunyaa in ((al-Warr')) [Q.2/1651, Abu Nu'aym [209/1-2] and al-Bayhaqee in (( ash-Shub )) [2/65/91 see al-Albaanee's (( as-Saheehah )) [535]

The wounds of a sword may heal one day, But the wounds of the tongue - they never may.

Found this to be a very beneficial reminder and hope that you do too, InshaAllah

Farihah
Till överst på sidan Gå ner

Safeguarding the tongue
Till överst på sidan 
Sida 1 av 1
 Liknande ämnen
-
» The ruling concerning the 'zaghrata' (noise women make at celebrations using the tongue)

Behörigheter i detta forum:Du kan inte svara på inlägg i det här forumet
 :: Fiqh-
Hoppa till: