Vill du reagera på det här meddelandet? Registrera dig för forumet med några klick eller logga in för att fortsätta.

HemHem  GalleriGalleri  Latest imagesLatest images  Bli medlemBli medlem  Logga inLogga in  Islam på svenska:  www.fatwa.se  www.islamforbarn.se  www.salafi.se  www.muslimah.se  www.darulhadith.com  

al-'Allaamah Muhammad Ibn 'Abdul-Wahhaab al-Bannaa

Gå ner 
FörfattareMeddelande
Noor al hoda

Noor al hoda

Antal inlägg : 160
Registration date : 08-11-23

al-'Allaamah Muhammad Ibn 'Abdul-Wahhaab al-Bannaa Empty
InläggRubrik: al-'Allaamah Muhammad Ibn 'Abdul-Wahhaab al-Bannaa   al-'Allaamah Muhammad Ibn 'Abdul-Wahhaab al-Bannaa Emptytis dec 02, 2008 6:16 am

Umm_Amatillaah (Ursprungligt meddelande) Skickat: 2006-07-29 10:07
al-'Allaamah Muhammad Ibn
'Abdul-Wahhaab al-Bannaa

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Noble Scholar is originally from Egypt, though he resides and has resided in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia for many years. The Shaykh learnt mainly under Imaam 'Abdur-Razzaaq 'Afeefee as-Salafee (rahimahullaah). He was appointed by Imaam Ibn Baaz as one of the first lecturers in the institute of knowledge in Riyaad. The Shaykh has many students, including the likes of al-'Allaamah Rabee' Ibn Haadee al-Madkhalee and al-'Allaamah Muhammad Amaan al-Jaamee (rahimahullaah) . He also taught the likes of 'Abdur-Rahmaan 'Abdul-Khaaliq and 'Umar al-Ashqar, then the Shaykh warned against them when they deviated from the Salafee methodology. The Shaykh currently resides in Jeddah where he teaches from books like Usooluth-Thalaathah, Kitaabut-Tawheed, Saheeh Muslim, Tafseer Ibn Katheer and much more.

www.troid.org
Till överst på sidan Gå ner

al-'Allaamah Muhammad Ibn 'Abdul-Wahhaab al-Bannaa
Till överst på sidan 
Sida 1 av 1
 Liknande ämnen
-
» Shaykhul-Islaam Muhammad Ibn ‘Abdul-Wahhaab
» al-'Allaamah Muhammad Amaan al-Jaamee
» al-Imām Muhammad ibn ´Abdul-Wahhāb
» Audio:The Biography of Imaam Muhammad Ibn 'Abdul-Wahaab
» ’Abdul-’Azīz Ibn ’Abdullah Āl ash-Shaykh - Den nuvarande Muftin i Saudiarbien