Vill du reagera på det här meddelandet? Registrera dig för forumet med några klick eller logga in för att fortsätta.

HemHem  GalleriGalleri  Latest imagesLatest images  Bli medlemBli medlem  Logga inLogga in  Islam på svenska:  www.fatwa.se  www.islamforbarn.se  www.salafi.se  www.muslimah.se  www.darulhadith.com  

Ang. köttet slaktat av Ahlil Kitaab - Ibn Baaz (rahimahullaah)

Gå ner 
FörfattareMeddelande
ummUthaymeen As-Somaliyah

Antal inlägg : 570
Registration date : 08-11-24

Ang. köttet slaktat av Ahlil Kitaab - Ibn Baaz (rahimahullaah) Empty
InläggRubrik: Ang. köttet slaktat av Ahlil Kitaab - Ibn Baaz (rahimahullaah)   Ang. köttet slaktat av Ahlil Kitaab - Ibn Baaz (rahimahullaah) Emptylör nov 29, 2008 4:35 am

Från: Umm-Hafsah (Ursprungligt meddelande) Skickat: 2005-09-27 09:25
Bismillaahir Rahmaanir Rahim,

As salaamu 'alaikunna wa rahmatullaahi wa barkaatoho.

De flesta av oss har läst olika fataawaa utfärdade av shaykh ibn Utahimeen (rahimahullaah).

Här är två stycken utfärdade av shaykh ibn Baaz (rahimahullaah).
(Som ni ser är detta taget från SalafiTalk.Net)

aqeel.walker 11-03-2002 @ 12:00 AM Notify Admin about this post

Salaamun 'alaykum. This is not exactly your question but it relates to the issue. It is taken from our site www.assalafi.com

Al-Imaam Ibn Baaz discusses meat imported from the lands of the disbelievers

Question: In reference to the meats that are imported from outside (i.e. outside of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia), and likewise the frozen chickens, which we do not know about their method of slaughter, since some of the scholars do not support purchasing them?

Answer: If the mentioned meats are imported from the lands of the People of the Book (i.e. Jews and Christians), it is lawful to eat them as long as you do not know something that proves its forbiddance. This is due to the statement of Allaah, far removed is He from imperfections:

"Today the good things have been made lawful for you, and the food (slaughtered meat) of those who have been given the Book (i.e. Jews and Christians) is lawful for you, and your food (slaughtered meat) is lawful for them." [Al-Maa'idah (5):5]

The fact that some of the slaughter houses in some of the lands of the People of the Book slaughter animals in a way that is not legislated, this does not neccessitate the forbiddance of the slaughtered meat that is imported from the lands of the People of the Book, until you know that this specific slaughtered meat (that you have) is from the slaughter house that slaughters in a way that is not legislated. Because the basic principle is that the meat is lawful and safe until something is known that contradicts that.

Ash-Shaikh 'Abdul-'Azeez bin 'Abdullah bin Baaz

Source: Al-Fataawaa min Kitaabid-Da'wah, Vol. 1, pp. 250-251.

Translated by Abu Sumayyah Aqeel Walker

ÞÇá ÇáÔíÎ ÇÈä ÈÇÒ ÇáØÇÆÝÉ ÇáãäÕæÑÉ åí ÇáÝÑÞÉ ÇáäÇÌíÉ åãÇ æÇÍÏÉ åã Ãåá ÇáÓäÉ æ ÇáÌãÇÚÉ æ åã ÇáÓáÝíæä

This message was edited by aqeel.walker on 11-3-02 @ 1:56 AM

aqeel.walker 11-03-2002 @ 12:00 AM Notify Admin about this post

Salaamun 'alaykum wa rahmatullaah,
Here is another fatwaa related to meat of the disbelievers by Shaikh Ibn Baaz (rahimahullaah). Baarakaallahu feek

was-salaamu 'alaykum

Al-Imaam Ibn Baaz discusses meat of the People of the Book vs. the meat of other disbelievers

Question: Verily I am a Somalian student who studies in China and I face many difficulties concerning food in general and meats in specific. The problems are as follows:

1. Verily I heard before coming to China that the animals that the atheists slaughter, or it is more appropriate to say that they kill them, it is not permissible for the Muslim to eat them. We have a small restaurant at the university for the Muslims and in it are meats, but I am not certain that they have been slaughtered in the Islamic manner, and I have doubt about that, even though my friends do not have doubt like me. They eat from that meat. Are they correct or are they eating something Haraam (forbidden)?

2. In reference to the containers for cooking the food, there is no distinguishing between the containers of the Muslims and the cooking containers of people other than them (i.e. disbelievers). What is required of me to do concerning these matters?

Ibraaheem Alif. Baa. (his initials) - Somalian student

Answer: It is not permissible to eat the animals slaughtered by the disbelievers except for the People of the Book, from the Jews and the Christians. It makes no difference whether those other people are Majians, or idol worshippers, or Communists or other than them from the various types of disbelievers. It is also not permissible to eat whatever is mixed with their slaughtered animals, such as the broth (or gravy) and other than it. This is because Allaah, far removed is He from any imperfections, has not permitted for us any of the slaughtered meats of the disbelievers, except the slaughtered meat of the People of the Book. This occurs in His statement, the Mighty and Majestic:

"Today the good things have been made permissible for you and the food (slaughtered meat) of those who have been given the Book is lawful for you and your food (slaughtered meat) is lawful for them."

This is the fifth verse from Surah Al-Maa'idah. And their food is their slaughtered animals, just as Ibn 'Abbaas and others besides him have said. In reference to the fruits and similar foods (i.e. vegetables, fruit, grains, fish, and so forth), then there is no harm in them because they are not included in the prohibited food. In reference to the food of the Muslims, then it is permissible for the Muslims and other than them, if they (those who slaughtered it) are truly Muslims, who do not worship anything other than Allaah, nor do they call upon anyone else besides Him along with Him, such as Prophets, righteous people, people who are deceased in the graves and other than them from that which is worshiped by the disbelievers.

In reference to the cooking containers, then it is obligatory upon the Muslims that they have cooking containers other than the cooking containers of the disbelievers, which they use to cook their food and intoxicants and so forth. If the Muslims cannot find containers (specifically for their use), then it is obligatory upon the Muslims' cook to wash the containers that the disbelievers use, and then put the food of the Muslims in them. This is due to what is confirmed in the two Saheehs (Al-Bukhaaree and Muslim) on the authority of Aboo Tha'labah Al-Khashanee (radhiyallaahu 'anhu) that he asked the Prophet (sallallaahu 'alayhi wa sallam) about eating from the containers of the polytheists. Thus, the Prophet (sallallaahu 'alayhi wa sallam) said to him, "Do not eat from them unless you cannot find anything else, then (if you can't find any other container) wash them (the disbelievers' containers) and eat from them."

Ash-Shaikh 'Abdul-'Azeez bin 'Abdullah bin Baaz

Source: Al-Fataawaa min Kitaabud-Da'wah, Vol. 1, pp.249-250.

Translated by Abu Sumayyah Aqeel Walker
www.assalafi.com

ÞÇá ÇáÔíÎ ÇÈä ÈÇÒ ÇáØÇÆÝÉ ÇáãäÕæÑÉ åí ÇáÝÑÞÉ ÇáäÇÌíÉ åãÇ æÇÍÏÉ åã Ãåá ÇáÓäÉ æ ÇáÌãÇÚÉ æ åã ÇáÓáÝíæä

Was salaamu 'alaikunna wa rahmatullaahi wa barakatoho
//Umm Hafsah al Finlandiyah
Till överst på sidan Gå ner

InläggRubrik: Ang. köttet slaktat av Ahlil Kitaab - Ibn Baaz (rahimahullaah)   Ang. köttet slaktat av Ahlil Kitaab - Ibn Baaz (rahimahullaah) Emptylör nov 29, 2008 4:36 am

Från: UmTasneem Skickat: 2006-11-12 23:49
Bismillaah

Assalaamu alaikum wa rahmatullaahi wa barakaatuh

Här kommer mer info gällande att äta kött slaktat av bokens folk. En fråga som ställdes till Shaykh ibn Uthaymeen specifikt om Sverige.

En spännande sak som han nämner här är att även om man med sannolikhet tror att det inte är slaktat enligt shariah men fortfarande inte VET säkert så är det halaal. WaAllaahu alem.

Kött slaktat i Sverige
Ur: Telefonintervju från Sverige med Sheikh Muhammad ibn Sâlih al-’Uthaymîn.

Fråga 1:
Beträffande folks slakt: I detta land (Sverige) dödar de djuret genom att sticka in ett järnstycke i huvudet, hjärnan eller halsen eller genom att slå ihjäl det med ett slag i huvudet. På detta sätt dör djuret. Det blir dödat efter att blodet runnit ut och ibland rinner det inte ut. Detta är deras sätt att slakta. Det skiljer sig totalt från vårt sätt. Jag kallar det för slakt för de äter inte kött från döda djur. Om de finner ett dött djur som inte varit avsett att dödas på detta sätt slänger de det och äter det inte. Frågan är nu följande:

Kan man anse att bokens folks slakt är halâl i allmänhet oavsett hur de slaktar?

Detta är en viktig fråga för en del bröder har berättat att de under tiden för pilgrimsfärden hört er frågas om bokens folks slakt och att ni (hafidhakum Allâh) sade: ”Säg Bismillâh, och ät.” Avsåg ni det helt och hållet, till och med i detta fall som är känt hos bokens folk i denna tid?

Svar 1:
Bâraka Allâhu fîk! Som svar på detta säger jag att Bokens folks slakt delas in i tre kategorier:

Den första kategorin: Är det som sharî’ahn över huvud taget inte tillåter, såsom gris. Detta är inte tillåtet på något sätt och det är känt.

Den andra kategorin: Är det som sharî’ahn tillåter, såsom boskapsdjur. Då gäller att om vi vet att det inte slaktats enligt sharî’ah, det vill säga att det slagits ihjäl, slagits i huvudet och dött eller stuckits med ett järnstycke i huvudet och dött, är det som den första kategorin och är harâm. För detta räknas inte som slakt i den islamiska sharî’ahn och det bryter mot Profetens (salla Allâhu ‘alayhi wa sallam) uttal:

”Det vars blodet flödat ut och Allâhs namn nämnt kan man äta.”

Den tredje kategorin: Är det som bokens folk slaktat och som är tillåtet för oss. Det är om vi inte vet hur de slaktade det eller det vi med sannolikhet tror att de inte slaktat enligt sharî’ah eller det vi med sannolikhet tror att de slaktat enligt sharî’ah. Dessa tre kategorier är halâl. Det är halâl och beviset är Bukhâris rapportering av en hadîth av ’Aishah där hon sade:

Det kom ett folk till sändebudet (salla Allâhu ‘alayhi wa sallam) och sade:

”Allâhs sändebud, ett folk kommer med kött till oss och vi vet inte om Allâhs namn nämnts över det eller inte.” Han (salla Allâhu ‘alayhi wa sallam) svarade: ”Nämn ni (Allâhs namn) och ät.” Hon sade: ”Och de hade nyligen varit otroende.”

Det vill säga de var nya i islam. Det var som om hon ville visa orsaken till att frågan ställdes. De som frågade tvekade om de nämnt eller inte och det visade sig att de nyligen varit otroende.

Det övervägande hos den som nyligen varit otroende är att han inte känner till detaljer i det som sänts ner av Allâh till Hans Sändebud, men ändå sade Profeten (salla Allâhu ‘alayhi wa sallam):

”Nämn ni (Allâhs namn) och ät.” Han sade inte: ”Vad tror ni sannolikt, nämnde de eller inte.”

De som slår ihjäl djuret, om de hinner slakta det enligt sharî’ah innan det dör, så är det halâl. För Allâh sade om det som strypts och liknande:

"om ni inte har slaktat djuret på föreskrivet sätt" [1] dvs. om ni inte hunnit slakta det.

Om de slår det i huvudet och inte hinner med att slakta det medan det är vid liv är det harâm.

Fråga 2:
Här vet vi och tror med sannolikhet att de dödar och inte slaktar. Då är grundregeln att deras slakt ursprungligen är harâm, för vi tror med sannolikhet, vi till och med vet om att många av dem dödar och inte slaktar. Detta har vi frågat deras slakterier Är då grundregeln för oss att det är harâm.

Svar 2:
Ja, vi nämnde i svaret tidigare att om vi vet att de inte slaktar det enligt sharî’ah utan dödar det, så är det harâm.

Och om vi med sannolikhet tror men inte vet, så är grundregeln att deras slakt är halâl.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[1] 5:3

InläggRubrik: Ang. köttet slaktat av Ahlil Kitaab - Ibn Baaz (rahimahullaah)   Ang. köttet slaktat av Ahlil Kitaab - Ibn Baaz (rahimahullaah) Emptylör nov 29, 2008 4:36 am

Från: Umm_Amatillaah Skickat: 2008-04-11 14:15
Domen för att äta judekristet kött…
Talare: ´Allâmah Zayd bin Muhammad al-Madkhalî

Fråga:

Får vi äta de otrognas kött om vi inte vet hur det är slaktat?

Svar:

Ja, det är tillåtet att äta kött som är slaktat av judarna och de kristna. Det är ingen fara och inte heller skall vi fråga [hur det har slaktats].

Det enda undantaget är om människorna vet exempelvis att djuret har elchockats. Denna typ av slakt är förbjuden och djuret anses vara självdött, även om det är en Muslim som är ansvarig för det - och Allâh vet bättre.

Källa: http://z-salafi.com/v2/zsalafi.php?s_menu=23&idFatwa=1470

InläggRubrik: Ang. köttet slaktat av Ahlil Kitaab - Ibn Baaz (rahimahullaah)   Ang. köttet slaktat av Ahlil Kitaab - Ibn Baaz (rahimahullaah) Emptylör nov 29, 2008 4:38 am

Från: UmSaliha Skickat: 2008-04-11 23:31
Salamu Aleykum systerar!

Jag läst precis Fatwan om ahlul kittabs kött. Vi är tillåtna att äta av deras kött,de som är kirstna. Men gäller detta alla länder?Vi kan börja med Sverige efter att ha bott här i många år och träffat en hel del svenskar s¨å är det chockarnade för mig att träffa en kristen.Dem flesta svenskar har ingen tro.Kan vi då äta deras kött??
Må Allah belöna er!

InläggRubrik: Ang. köttet slaktat av Ahlil Kitaab - Ibn Baaz (rahimahullaah)   Ang. köttet slaktat av Ahlil Kitaab - Ibn Baaz (rahimahullaah) Emptylör nov 29, 2008 4:38 am

Från: Umm_Amatillaah Skickat: 2008-04-12 11:43
Bismillaahir Rahmaanir Raheem
Wa alaykis salaamu wa rahmatullaahi wa barakaatuhu yaa UmSaliha!

Varmt välkommen in till forumet, kul att se en sådan iver för att förstå religion, maa shaa Allaah.

I följande artikel har shaykh al-'Uthaymeen (rahimahullaah) svarat på frågor gällande köttet från bokens folk - judar och kristna. Det finns en till som jag personligen inte läst av shaykh Muqbil (rahimahullaah) som jag kommer att lägga in i ett enskilt inlägg bi'idhnillaah.

Questions & Answers Concerning the Meat of the Ahlul-Kitaab
Thursday, 31 May 2007
Answered by Imaam Muhammad Ibn Saalih al-'Uthaymeen [d. 1421H]
A series of questions posed by Muslims in the West on the topic of eating the meat of the ahlul-kitaab (people of the book).
Download 5 Pages 318KB

Yes, eating the poultry is permissible because that which is slaughtered by the ahlul-kitaab today is just as what was slaughtered by ahlul-kitaab in the time of the Prophet (sallallaahu ’alayhi wa sallam)

The following questions are posed:

[Q1]: Is it permissible to eat poultry which is sold in the markets on the basis that it is meat of the People of the Book...or is it impermissible on the basis that it is a carcass slaughtered by unknown means (i.e. it was it done by cutting off the head or electrocution or some such means.) and are the ahlul-kitaab today truly to be considered in this ruling [as those of the past]?

[Q2]: Please clarify the fatwaa (ruling) - esteemed Shaykh - If a Muslim goes to the markets and eating places in a Christian land and purchases the lamb, beef or chicken and does not ask about how it was slaughtered?

[Q3]: What if he is informed however, that the meat has been stunned by electric shock, or has been choked or shot? What is the ruling for meat slaughtered like this? Is it considered a carcass? [Which is impermissible to eat]

[Q4]: Can we understand from the hadeeth of A’aishah (radiyallaahu ‘anha) which is related in the fatwaa that the question which was posed by the people to the Messenger of Allaah (sallallaahu ’alayhi wa sallam) was only in relation to whether Allah's name was mentioned over the animal being slaughtered and it was not about the actual method of slaughter?

[Q5]: Is it possible to say that if there are stores in a city where the Muslim lives and those stores carry meat slaughtered according to the Islaamic method - even if it is more expensive - that it is not then permissible to buy the meat of the Christians?

[Q6]: One of the readers asks about a relation from ‘Alee Ibn Abee Taalib (radiyallaahu ‘anhu) in which he reportedly said: "Do not eat the meat slaughtered by Banu Taglab because they adhere to Christianity by drinking alcohol." Can this be then used as a proof considering the Christians of today, the majority of whom drink alcohol, that it is not permissible to eat their slaughtered meat?

[Q7]: If it is known that some of the slaughterhouses in this country slaughter sheep and cattle along with swine, is it permissible to eat that meat especially when the same instruments are used to slaughter both at the same time?

[Q8]: Is it possible - esteemed Shaykh - for you to address us with a word to the Muslims in the Western countries about the obligation of staying far away from disobedience [to Allah and His Prophet (sallallaahu ’alayhi wa sallam)] and haraam things and doubtful matters because we are aware of some of them being negligent in relation to some major sins such as not praying or illicit sex or drinking alcohol yet he is distressed or makes complicated the eating of meat which is not slaughtered according to Islamic method?

Last Updated ( Thursday, 31 May 2007 )

http://www.troid.org/comprehensive-issues/common-issues/questions-answers-concerning-the-meat-of-the-ahlul-kitaab.html

InläggRubrik: Ang. köttet slaktat av Ahlil Kitaab - Ibn Baaz (rahimahullaah)   Ang. köttet slaktat av Ahlil Kitaab - Ibn Baaz (rahimahullaah) Emptylör nov 29, 2008 4:39 am

Från: Umm_Amatillaah Skickat: 2008-04-12 11:47
Questions & Answers on Comprehensive Issues
Thursday, 31 May 2007
Answered by al-'Allaamah Muqbil Ibn Haadee al-Waadi'ee
A tele-link with the Noble Scholar from the brothers in Birmingham pertaining to many issues that concern all Muslims living here in the West.
Listen/Download 78 Min.

Review:

A tele-link with the Noble Scholar from the brothers in Birmingham pertaining to many issues that concern all Muslims living here in the West. Most notably the Shaykh gives advice concerning women's issues, the grave-worshipping Soofees and the eating of the meat of Ahlul-Kitaab.

http://www.troid.org/comprehensive-issues/common-issues/questions-answers-on-comprehensive-issues.html
Sponsored content

InläggRubrik: Sv: Ang. köttet slaktat av Ahlil Kitaab - Ibn Baaz (rahimahullaah)   Ang. köttet slaktat av Ahlil Kitaab - Ibn Baaz (rahimahullaah) Empty

Ang. köttet slaktat av Ahlil Kitaab - Ibn Baaz (rahimahullaah)
Till överst på sidan 
Sida 1 av 1
 Liknande ämnen
-
» Biography of a somali scholar(rahimahullaah)
» The 3 Types of Men" mentioned by Ibn Taimiyyah (rahimahullaah)
» Jewels of Guidance - Shaykh bin Baaz
» Shaykh Abdul-Azeez ibn Baaz
» Shaykh bin Baaz om att dölja synder

Behörigheter i detta forum:Du kan inte svara på inlägg i det här forumet
 :: Fiqh-
Hoppa till: