Vill du reagera på det här meddelandet? Registrera dig för forumet med några klick eller logga in för att fortsätta.

HemHem  GalleriGalleri  Latest imagesLatest images  Bli medlemBli medlem  Logga inLogga in  Islam på svenska:  www.fatwa.se  www.islamforbarn.se  www.salafi.se  www.muslimah.se  www.darulhadith.com  

På vilka smycken måste man ge allmosa på?

Gå ner 
FörfattareMeddelande
ummUthaymeen As-Somaliyah

Antal inlägg : 570
Registration date : 08-11-24

På vilka smycken måste man ge allmosa på? Empty
InläggRubrik: På vilka smycken måste man ge allmosa på?   På vilka smycken måste man ge allmosa på? Emptylör nov 29, 2008 4:26 am

Från: Umm_Amatillaah (Ursprungligt meddelande) Skickat: 2008-03-14 14:51
FYI on Gold & Silver Jewelry
Posted in FYI, Girls Only tagged gold and silver ornaments, ruling on paying zakaah on women's jewelry at 5:47 am by Desert Diaries

الحمد لله رب العالمين وصلى الله وسلم على نبينا محمد وعلى آله وأصحابه ومن
اهتدى بهديه إلى يوم الدين أما بعد
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

The women of Saudi ‘Arabia are known for toting some of the world’s finest Gold & Silver jewelry. People come from all over to purchase it. There are many streets and districts with nothing but Gold for sale. Generally the people are “spoiled,” - even some of the beggars and maids have arms full of Gold, Tabaarakallaah.
I’d like to share the following excerpts with my sisters in Islaam, as there are some who believe that the Muslimah must pay Zakaah on her everyday jewelry. In Shaa Allaah you’ll benefit from this info.
Women are allowed to wear Gold and Silver in whatever way they are accustomed to.
Allaah has permitted adornment to them absolutely. Muslim scholars have unanimously agreed.
No Zakaah is to be given from Gold or Silver jewelry of women if used for ornaments or lending.
Using Gold for adornment is not an act of investment, but a lawful act that resembles wearing a suit, having servants and possessing houses for dwelling.
If the jewelry is set to be used for the purposes of renting, spending, (in case of need), possessing, saving, or is meant for any purposes other than those of using and lending, then it is subject to the original ruling of giving Zakaah and Zakaah is to be observed.
Excerpts taken from Shaykh Fawzaan’s Mulakhkhas al Fiqh
Vol. #1
Chapter #4 - Zakaah Gold & Silver
Page 343

http://desertdiaries.wordpress.com/category/fyi/girls-only/
Till överst på sidan Gå ner

På vilka smycken måste man ge allmosa på?
Till överst på sidan 
Sida 1 av 1

Behörigheter i detta forum:Du kan inte svara på inlägg i det här forumet
 :: Fiqh-
Hoppa till: