Vill du reagera på det här meddelandet? Registrera dig för forumet med några klick eller logga in för att fortsätta.

HemHem  GalleriGalleri  Latest imagesLatest images  Bli medlemBli medlem  Logga inLogga in  Islam på svenska:  www.fatwa.se  www.islamforbarn.se  www.salafi.se  www.muslimah.se  www.darulhadith.com  

Sujood as-Sahw´ del 1

Gå ner 
FörfattareMeddelande
ummUthaymeen As-Somaliyah

Antal inlägg : 570
Registration date : 08-11-24

Sujood as-Sahw´ del 1 Empty
InläggRubrik: Sujood as-Sahw´ del 1   Sujood as-Sahw´ del 1 Emptyfre nov 28, 2008 1:00 pm

Från: Umm_Amiinah (Ursprungligt meddelande) Skickat: 2007-10-13 14:34

Sujood as-Sahw´ del 1

Having Added Something (Az-Ziyaadah)

By: Shaykh Muhammad Saaleh al-Uthaymeen (rahimahullah)
Source: Risaalah fi Sujood as-Sahw – Prostration for Forgettfulness in the Prayer – from Spubs
www.salafibookstore.com

If the person praying deliberately adds an extra standing, sitting, bowing or prostration, then his prayer is nullified. If, however, he does so due to forgetfulness and does not remember the addition until having completed it, then there is nothing due upon him except Sujoodus-Sahw, his prayer will be correct. If however, he remembers whilst performing that addition, then it is obligatory upon him to leave that addition and also to perform Sujoodus-Sahw (i.e., at the end of the prayer), and his prayer will be correct.

An example of this is a person who prayer the Zuhr prayer as five rak´ahs, but does not remember that he has added except whilst in the Tashahhud. So he should complete the Tashahhud, and make the salutations (salaam) and then prostrate for forgetfulness, and then give the salutation (again). If, however, he does not remember the addition except after the salutation (again).

The proof for this is the hadeeth of ´Abdullaah ibn Mas’ood (radiyallaahu ´anhu) who said that, ”The Prophet (salla Allaahu alayhi wa sallam) prayed Zuhr with five rak´ahs, so someone said, ”Has increase been made in the prayer?” So he replied, ”And why is that?” They said, ”You have prayed five (rak´ahs).” So he performed two prostrations after having given the salutation…” and in a narration (there occurs) ”…so he turned his feet and faced the Qiblah, and performed two prostrations, then he gave the Salutation.” Reported by the whole group. 1

1: I.e., Al-Bukharee, Muslim and the four sunan. Reported by al-Bukharee, (Eng. trans. Vol. 1 no. 394 & 398, vol. 2 no. 317, vol. 8 no. 664, vol. 9, no. 355) Muslim, (Eng. trans. Nol. 1 no. 1177) and Aboo Daawood, (Eng. Trans. Vol. 1 nos. 1014-1017)
Till överst på sidan Gå ner

Sujood as-Sahw´ del 1
Till överst på sidan 
Sida 1 av 1
 Liknande ämnen
-
» Sujood as-Sahw´ del 2
» Lyfte du på fotsingen under sujood? Gör om bönen

Behörigheter i detta forum:Du kan inte svara på inlägg i det här forumet
 :: Fiqh-
Hoppa till: