Vill du reagera på det här meddelandet? Registrera dig för forumet med några klick eller logga in för att fortsätta.

HemHem  GalleriGalleri  Latest imagesLatest images  Bli medlemBli medlem  Logga inLogga in  Islam på svenska:  www.fatwa.se  www.islamforbarn.se  www.salafi.se  www.muslimah.se  www.darulhadith.com  

Satanic Whisperings

Gå ner 
FörfattareMeddelande
ummUthaymeen As-Somaliyah

Antal inlägg : 570
Registration date : 08-11-24

Satanic Whisperings Empty
InläggRubrik: Satanic Whisperings   Satanic Whisperings Emptyfre nov 28, 2008 12:56 pm

Från: Farihah-فريحه (Ursprungligt meddelande) Skickat: 2007-09-08 18:12
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Satanic Whisperings
Question:

I feel sometimes, when making Wudhu', that my ablution has been invalidated, and also during prayer, and I do not know if this is true, or if it is whispering (from Satan); therefore, many times I repeat my Wudhu' which sometimes makes me miss the congregational prayer, and I think too much during prayer. Please benefit me and advise me, and you will be rewarded, Allaah willing.
Answer:

These whisperings are from Satan and you must rejectand disregard them and complete your Wudu' and prayer, as it has been authentically reported from the Prophet (Sallaallahu alayi wasallam) that he said:
áÇó íóäúÕóÑöÝú ÍóÊøóì íóÓúãóÚó ÕóæúÊÇð Ãóæú íóÌöÏó ÑöíúÍÇð

"He should not leave (the prayer) unless he hears a sound or smells an odour." [Al-Bukari no.177 and Muslim no. 361]

And in Sahih Muslim it is reported on the authority of Abu Hurairah, may Allaah be pleased with him, from the Prophet (Sallaallahu alayi wasallam) that he said:

ÅöÐóÇ æóÌóÏó ÃóÍóÏóßõãú Ýöíú ÈóØúäöåö ÔóíúÆÇð ÝóÃóÔúßóáó Úóáóíúåö ÃóÎúÑóÌó ãöäúåõ ÔóíúÁñ Ãóãú áÇó¡ ÝóáÇó íóÎúÑõÌóäøó ãöäó ÇáúãóÓúÌöÏö ÍóÊøóì íóÓúãóÚó ÕóæúÊÇð Ãóæú íóÌöÏó ÑöíúÍÇð

"If any of you found anything in the belly and he was unsure whether anything had come out or not, he should not leave the mosque, unless he hears a sound or smells an odour."

Based upon these two Hadiths and others carrying the same meaning, every believer, man and woman, should know that one should not leave the prayer or Wudhu' because of the whisperings (of Satan). Rather, it is ordained for him that he should ignore them, unless he knows for certain in the matter of ablution that he has not made Wudhu'. And Allaah is the Granter of success.

Shaykh `Abdul-`Azeez Bin Baz
Fatawa Islamiyah, vol.2, p77-78, DARUSSALAM.

www.fatwaislam.com
Till överst på sidan Gå ner

Satanic Whisperings
Till överst på sidan 
Sida 1 av 1

Behörigheter i detta forum:Du kan inte svara på inlägg i det här forumet
 :: Fiqh-
Hoppa till: