Vill du reagera på det här meddelandet? Registrera dig för forumet med några klick eller logga in för att fortsätta.

HemHem  GalleriGalleri  Latest imagesLatest images  Bli medlemBli medlem  Logga inLogga in  Islam på svenska:  www.fatwa.se  www.islamforbarn.se  www.salafi.se  www.muslimah.se  www.darulhadith.com  

Shaykh Abdul-Azeez ibn Baaz

Gå ner 
FörfattareMeddelande
Noor al hoda

Noor al hoda

Antal inlägg : 160
Registration date : 08-11-23

Shaykh Abdul-Azeez ibn Baaz Empty
InläggRubrik: Shaykh Abdul-Azeez ibn Baaz   Shaykh Abdul-Azeez ibn Baaz Emptymån nov 24, 2008 4:32 am

Umm-Salamah (Ursprungligt meddelande) Skickat: 2003-10-12 20:06

Shaykh 'Abdul-'Azeez Ibn 'Abdullaah Ibn 'Abdur-Rahmaan Ibn Baaz
*Please appropriately reference this biography to: www.fatwa-online.com, thankyou!*

Abu 'Abdullaah Shaykh 'Abdul-'Azeez ibn 'Abdullaah ibn 'Abdur-Rahmaan Aal-Baaz was born in the city of Riyadh in Dhul-Hijjah 1330 A.H./1909 C.E.

He memorized the Qur.aan in his early age and then he acquired knowledge from many of the great scholars of the Kingdom. Some of his teachers were Shaykh Muhammad ibn 'Abdul-Lateef Aal-Shaykh, Shaykh Saalih ibn 'Abdul-'Azeez Aal-Shaykh and the eminent Shaykh Muhammad ibn Ibraaheem Aal-Shaykh who, in his time, was the Muftee of Saudi Arabia. Shaykh Ibn Baaz accompanied the eminent Shaykh and learned from him for about ten years. Thus he gained his religious education from the family of Imaam Muhammad ibn 'Abdul-Wahhaab.

Afterwards Shaykh Ibn Baaz was appointed as a Justice and he worked for fourteen years in the judiciary until he was deputed to the education faculty. He remained engaged in teaching for nine years at Riyadh Islaamic Law College, Riyadh Religious Institute. Then he was appointed Vice-Chancellor of the Islaamic University, al-Madeenah; but shortly afterwards, he was made the Chancellor with all the administrative powers. Later he was appointed President of the General Presidency of Islaamic Research, Ifta, Call and Propagation, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.

He held the position of Grand Muftee of Saudi Arabia, the Presidency of many Islaamic Committees and Councils, the prominent among these being: Senior Scholars Committee of the Kingdom, Permanent Committee for Islaamic Research and Fataawa, the Founding Committee of Muslim World League, World Supreme Council for Mosques, Islaamic Jurisprudence Assembly Makkah; and the member of the Supreme Council of the Islaamic University at al-Madeenah, and the Supreme Committee for Islaamic Propagation, until he passed away on Thursday 27 Muharram 1420 A.H./May 13 1999 C.E. May Allaah (Subhaanahu wa Ta'aala) have Mercy upon his soul, aameen.

What the newspapers had to say...

For more about the noble Shaykh, kindly refer to Scholarly Jewels

The Shaykh's official website: www.binbaz.org.sa
Till överst på sidan Gå ner
Noor al hoda

Noor al hoda

InläggRubrik: Sv: Shaykh Abdul-Azeez ibn Baaz   Shaykh Abdul-Azeez ibn Baaz Emptymån nov 24, 2008 4:32 am

Umm-Aicha Skickat: 2004-01-12 21:31

Sheikh ‘Abdul-‘Azîz ibn ‘Abdullâh ibn ‘Abdur-Rahmân ibn Bâz
Abû ‘Abdullah Sheikh ‘Abdul-‘Azîz ibn ‘Abdullâh ibn ‘Abdur-Rahmân Aal-Bâz föddes i staden Riyâdh i Dhul-Hijjah 1330 H / 1909 e.kr.

Han memoriserade Qur’ân vid tidig ålder och skaffade sig sedan kunskap från kungarikets stora lärda. Några av hans lärare var:

Sheikh Muhammad ibn ’Abdullatîf Aal-Sheikh.

Sheikh Sâlih ibn ’Abdul ’Azîz Aal-Sheikh.

Sheikh Muhammad ibn Ibrâhîm Aal-Shaykh (Saudi Arabiens Muftî under sin tid).

Sheikh bin Bâz slog Sheikh Muhammad ibn Ibrâhîm Aal-Shaykh följe och lärde från honom I ungefär tio år. Således fick han sin religions utbildning av Imâm Muhammad ibn ‘Abdul-Wahhâbs familj.

Efteråt utsågs Sheikh bin Bâz som domare och arbetade i domstolen i fjorton år tills han flyttades över till Utbildnings fakulteten. Han fortsatte att vara engagerad i undervisning i nio år på Riyâds Islâmiska juridiska collage, Riyâds Religiösa Institut. Sedan utsågs han till kansler i det Islamiska Universitet i Madinah, men kort därefter blev han kansler för alla administrativa befogenheter. Senare utnämndes han till ordförande för Allmänna ämbetet i islâmisk forskning, Ifta, Kall och förespråkande, Saudiarabiska Kungadömet.

Han hade positionen som Saudiarabiens stora Muftî, ordförande för många islâmiska kommittéer och råd, varav den främsta var: Kungadömets kommitté för äldre lärda, Permanenta kommittén för islâmisk forskning och fatâwâ, Muslimska världsligans stiftande kommitté, Översta världsrådet för moskéer, Islâmisk lagstiftningsförsamlingen Mecka; och medlem i det översta rådet i Madinahs Islâmiska Universitet, Högsta kommittén för islâmiskt förespråkande, till dess att han avled torsdagen den 27: e Muharram 1420 H / den 13: e Maj 1999 e.kr.

Må Allah (subhânahu wa ta’âlâ) vara barmhärtig över hans själ, âmîn.

[ tauhid ] [ aqidah ] [ manhaj ] [ fiqh ] [ sira ] [ systrar ]
w w w . d a r u l h a d i t h . c o m

Här kommer en översättning av artikeln från fatwa-online.com

As salam alaykom wa rahmatuAllahi wa barakato

UmmAicha
Noor al hoda

Noor al hoda

InläggRubrik: Sv: Shaykh Abdul-Azeez ibn Baaz   Shaykh Abdul-Azeez ibn Baaz Emptymån nov 24, 2008 4:33 am

Umm-Aicha Skickat: 2004-05-02 23:34

JEWELS OF GUIDANCE \ 'Abdul-'Azeez ibn Baaz

There are currently 24 quotes in this category

"This is not enough for my needs”

"...implementing the Sunnah in all (his) affairs”

“He would...become choked by the news”

“This is just to pass the time”

The Shaykh advises President Gadaffi of Libya

"I arrived in Riyadh on a cold night..."

"By Allaah! He has never asked me about it..."

"O Shaykh, he (even) speaks about you and slanders you"

"This is so-and-so who said such-and-such about you"

"Yes, I am ‘Abdul-‘Azeez ibn Baaz"

"...as a blessing from Allaah and then as a result of having read your book"

"In that case you must be scared of her..."

"Indeed Allaah is Most Giving and will make easy our affairs in provision"

"...fulfill the trust in respect to the education of the girls, and protect them and their affairs"

"...this is my way with the kings and other than the kings"

"...take a set portion from the Qur.aan everyday"

"Where is Shaykh 'Abdul-'Azeez ibn Baaz, and when will he arrive?"

The Shaykh used to cry whenever he remembered his Shaykh...

The Shaykh used to wake up his children for Salaatul-Fajr...

In her dream she saw two palaces made of glass...

One of the pious people had a dream about Shaykh Ibn Baaz shortly before his death...

The Shaykh used to value his time...

And from the accuracy of the Shaykh's memorisation...

The Shaykh was so careful about how he spent his time...

www.fatwa-online.com

As salam alaykom wa rhamatuAllahi wa barakato

UmmAicha

language=Javascript type=text/javascript> </SCRIPT>
Noor al hoda

Noor al hoda

InläggRubrik: Sv: Shaykh Abdul-Azeez ibn Baaz   Shaykh Abdul-Azeez ibn Baaz Emptymån nov 24, 2008 4:34 am

Umm-Aicha Skickat: 2005-02-25 20:28
Från: Farihah (Ursprungligt meddelande) Skickat: 2004-06-20 10:25

The Shaykh used to value his time...
*Please appropriately reference this quote to: www.fatwa-online.com, thankyou!*
Concerning the Imaam, the Shaykh - 'Abdul-'Azeez ibn Baaz (rahima-hullaah), it has been narrated that he valued his time to such an extent that:

"If he requested something from someone on the other end of the telephone, and was required to wait for a response, he would pass his time glorifying Allaah (saying: Subhaan-Allaah) and seeking forgiveness from Allaah (saying: astaghfi-rullaah)."

al-Imaam Ibn Baaz - duroos wa mawaaqif wa 'ibar - Page 14
Sponsored content

InläggRubrik: Sv: Shaykh Abdul-Azeez ibn Baaz   Shaykh Abdul-Azeez ibn Baaz Empty

Shaykh Abdul-Azeez ibn Baaz
Till överst på sidan 
Sida 1 av 1
 Liknande ämnen
-
» "You're Shaykh 'Abdul-'Azeez ibn Baaz?!!!"
» Shaykh ´Abdul-Muhsin Ibn Hamad al-´Abbād självbiografi
» Who is sheikh abdullah bin abdul Azeez Al Aqeel?
» Shaykh ´Abdul-´Azīz ibn ´Abdullāh āl ash-Shaykh
» Shaykh bin Baaz om att dölja synder

Behörigheter i detta forum:Du kan inte svara på inlägg i det här forumet
 :: Sîrah-
Hoppa till: