Vill du reagera på det här meddelandet? Registrera dig för forumet med några klick eller logga in för att fortsätta.

HemHem  GalleriGalleri  Latest imagesLatest images  Bli medlemBli medlem  Logga inLogga in  Islam på svenska:  www.fatwa.se  www.islamforbarn.se  www.salafi.se  www.muslimah.se  www.darulhadith.com  

The MIscarried Fetus Will Drag its Mother Into Paradise by the Umbilical Cord!!!

Gå ner 
FörfattareMeddelande
Umm Firdaus al-Eritreyaah

Umm Firdaus al-Eritreyaah

Antal inlägg : 610
Registration date : 08-11-22

The MIscarried Fetus Will Drag its Mother Into Paradise by the Umbilical Cord!!! Empty
InläggRubrik: The MIscarried Fetus Will Drag its Mother Into Paradise by the Umbilical Cord!!!   The MIscarried Fetus Will Drag its Mother Into Paradise by the Umbilical Cord!!! Emptyfre nov 28, 2008 6:03 am

Från: Umm-Aicha (Ursprungligt meddelande) Skickat: 2005-05-18 21:06
Topic: The MIscarried Fetus Will Drag its Mother Into Paradise by the Umbilical Cord!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Moosaa -- 09-13-2003 @ 10:23 PM
Imaam Ibn Maajah collected a hadeeth in his Sunan, on the authority of Mu'aath ibn Jabal, may Allaah be pleased with him, who said that Prophet (sallallaahu 'alayhe wa sallam had said:

quote:

(( وَالَّذِي نَفْسِي بِيَدِهِ إِنَّ السِّقْطَ لَيَجُرُّ أُمَّهُ بِسَرَرِهِ إِلىَ الْجَنَّةِ إّذَا احْتَسَبَتْهُ ))

"By the One in whose Hand is my soul, verily the premature fetus (that died) will drag his mother into Paradise by the umbilical cord if she accepts it (i.e. deals with it patiently)."

Al-Albaanee called it "saheeh" in Saheeh Sunan Ibn Maajah (#1632).

Moosaa Richardson

سبحانك اللهم وبحمدك
أشهد أن لا إله إلا أنت
أستغفرك وأتوب إليك

This message was edited by Moosaa on 9-18-03 @ 4:37 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Umm.Mariam -- 09-13-2003 @ 11:01 PM
Bismillah,

Assalaamu alaikum,

JazaakAllah khairan akhi for putting this beautiful reminder up for all the mothers who have been through it - and some more than once.

I cannot describe the pain and grief that a mother goes through when losing her child - even though she may have never seen it. SubhanaAllah the bond that Allaah (subhaana wa ta'aalaa) has made between the mother and child is such that even without seeing or hearing the baby the connection is so strong. Such that often the woman knows she is carrying a child before the tests or doctors even confirm it- Allahu akbar.

I hope that reading this narration has given comfort to the hearts of the mothers who are trying so hard to be patient. And who look at their children (if Allaah has blessed them with offspring), wondering what that baby who died might have looked like or how old it would be now.

And they put their trust in Allaah - knowing that in His Ultimate Wisdom, He (subhaana wa ta'aalaa) knew that this was the best thing for them and the baby. And so they wait patiently for the Day when they will see their Lord and inshaAllah He (subhaana wa ta'aalaa) will reward them with not only seeing their baby but also entering Jannah - and seeing the Face of Allaah - the greatest reward. Truly we cannot count the blessings and favours of Allaah (azza wajal). May He make us grateful slaves, ameen.

And may Allaah (azza wajal) reward all of the patient brothers who support and comfort their wives after having gone through such a trial and who are also at the same time grieving with them in the loss of that baby.

Please if you find any other narrations regarding this topic, please post them up so that it may strengthen our resolve to be patient and hope for Allaah's reward.

JazaakAllahu khairan.
Wassalaamu alaikum

Umm Mariam

umm.ikhlaas.A -- 09-16-2003 @ 5:14 AM
Assalaamu' Alaikum Wa Rahmatuallahi Wa Barakaatahu

Does it matter how far along she was?

Fee Ameenillaah

Ummu-Ikhlaas Aasiyah

“A person is upon the Deen of his khaleel - close friend, so look to whom you befriend.” [Abu Dawood and At-Tirmidhee]

Moosaa -- 09-16-2003 @ 10:55 PM
Shaykh Muhammad 'Umar Baazmool was asked about the "siqt", is a stillborn that reached its full term in the womb considered a "siqt"? He replied:

quote:

إذا اسقطت [أو] اجهضت المرأة وخرج من رحمها
ما استبان فيه خلقة الآدمي، فإنه سقط
والدم الثايب منه دم نفاس، يأخذ أحكامه

"If a woman gives birth prematurely, or has a miscarriage, and what comes out is in the form of a human, then it is a siqt. And the blood that comes with it is nifaas blood, and thus takes the related rulings (ie. 40 days of not praying or until the bleeding ceases)."

The shaykh went on to discuss other related matters, and the full answer will be available soon in shaa' Allah at http://www.bakkah.net/interactive/q&a/q&a_index.htm

Moosaa Richardson

سبحانك اللهم وبحمدك
أشهد أن لا إله إلا أنت
أستغفرك وأتوب إليك

This message was edited by Moosaa on 9-16-03 @ 11:10 PM

Moosaa -- 09-18-2003 @ 4:39 AM
I had previously referred to the first hadeeth in this thread as being from Saheeh Sunan Ibn Maajah (#1609). The correct number is #1632 as has been noted above. It is #1609 in the new printing of Sunan Ibn Maajah with Al-Albaanee's checking, but the new printing is not called "Saheeh Sunan Ibn Maajah"

Dawood.Rafeeq -- 09-18-2003 @ 7:25 AM
As Salaam Alaykum Yaa Moosa. I have the old print of Saheeh Sunan Ibn Majah and I couldn't find this in #1632. But it was found in hadeeth #1305 (The hadeeth is as you said). Also he refers to Mishkat #1754 Wa Jazakallaahu Kheirun

“O you who believe! If a faasiq (disobedient sinner) comes to you with some news, then verify it.” [Sooratul-Hujuraat 49:6] Wa Alaykum As Salaam Wa Rahmatullaahi Wa Barakatu, Dawud N. Rafeeq

SalafiTalk.Net : http://www.salafitalk.net/st
Topic: http://www.salafitalk.net/st/viewmessages.cfm?Forum=6&Topic=2476

As salam alaykom wa rahmatuAllahi wa barakato

UmmAicha
Till överst på sidan Gå ner

The MIscarried Fetus Will Drag its Mother Into Paradise by the Umbilical Cord!!!
Till överst på sidan 
Sida 1 av 1
 Liknande ämnen
-
» The Gates of Paradise, Descriptions of Paradise From The Qur'aan and Hadeeth
» Presenting Islam to a Christian Mother
» “Al-Imaam Muqbil was asked about a child born from Zinaa and marrying its mother”
» The Reward of Women in Paradise
» The way to paradise is very hard

Behörigheter i detta forum:Du kan inte svara på inlägg i det här forumet
 :: Kvinnan i Islâm-
Hoppa till: