Vill du reagera på det här meddelandet? Registrera dig för forumet med några klick eller logga in för att fortsätta.

HemHem  GalleriGalleri  Latest imagesLatest images  Bli medlemBli medlem  Logga inLogga in  Islam på svenska:  www.fatwa.se  www.islamforbarn.se  www.salafi.se  www.muslimah.se  www.darulhadith.com  

Woman going to the masjid to seek knowledge without her guardian's permission

Gå ner 
FörfattareMeddelande
Umm Firdaus al-Eritreyaah

Umm Firdaus al-Eritreyaah

Antal inlägg : 610
Registration date : 08-11-22

Woman going to the masjid to seek knowledge without her guardian's permission Empty
InläggRubrik: Woman going to the masjid to seek knowledge without her guardian's permission   Woman going to the masjid to seek knowledge without her guardian's permission Emptyfre nov 28, 2008 6:02 am

Från: Umm_Amatillaah (Ursprungligt meddelande) Skickat: 2006-07-24 16:44
The permissibility of the woman going to the masjid to seek knowledge without her guardian's permission
Question:

Is it permissible for a woman to go to the Masjid in order to learn her religion and seek beneficial knowledge without the permission of her Walee (guardian)?
Answer:

It is an obligation that he allows her to go, since the Prophet (Sallaallaahu 'alaihi wa ‘alaa aalihi wa sallam) said: Do not prevent the (female believing) slaves of Allaah from the mosques of Allaah – agreed upon from the hadeeth of ‘Abdillaah bin ‘Umar radiyallaahu ‘anhumaa this is except when it is feared that she will mix with other men or be put to trial due to them, or that the men should be put to trial due to her. As preventing the evils and ensuring the care and security of the uprightness of the heart takes precedence over that.

Shaykh Muqbil bin Haadee
Ghaaratul Ashritah, volume 2, page 191
Translated by Aboo Haatim Muhammad Farooq

www.fatwaislam.com

Rabbanaa zidnaa 'ilmaa!
Till överst på sidan Gå ner

Woman going to the masjid to seek knowledge without her guardian's permission
Till överst på sidan 
Sida 1 av 1
 Liknande ämnen
-
» Women and the Seeking of Knowledge.
» How To Seek Laylatul Qadr
» One can only practice coitus interruptus with the permission of the wife
» Stories of the Salaf who journeyed to seek ilm bu the shaykh died before arrivin
» O seeker of Knowledge

Behörigheter i detta forum:Du kan inte svara på inlägg i det här forumet
 :: Kvinnan i Islâm-
Hoppa till: