Vill du reagera på det här meddelandet? Registrera dig för forumet med några klick eller logga in för att fortsätta.

HemHem  GalleriGalleri  Latest imagesLatest images  Bli medlemBli medlem  Logga inLogga in  Islam på svenska:  www.fatwa.se  www.islamforbarn.se  www.salafi.se  www.muslimah.se  www.darulhadith.com  

Naturlig skönhet

Gå ner 
FörfattareMeddelande
Umm Firdaus al-Eritreyaah

Antal inlägg : 610
Registration date : 08-11-22

Naturlig skönhet Empty
InläggRubrik: Naturlig skönhet   Naturlig skönhet Emptyfre nov 28, 2008 4:16 am

Från: Umm-Aicha (Ursprungligt meddelande) Skickat: 2005-05-24 10:48
Bismillahi Rahmani Rahim
As salam alaykom wa rahmatuAllahi wa barakato

Jag är inte så där superförtjust i smink men så hittade jag detta i en annan salafigrupp som jag är med i. Nu kanske det inte är så snyggt med henna i håret för en som är ljushårig - det blir nästan så att man liknar en morot, lol. men al hamdolillah så är vi ju inte alla lika så det kanske är någonannan som kan prova detta inshaAllah. Men syster lade in fler saker så jag lägger in varefter som jag får inshaAllah. Om ni andra systrar har en massa tips så lägg in dem snälla.

Part of feeling good is looking and smelling good.

I have this wonderful book on how to be beautiful without chemicals. Here are 2 henna hair color recipes. Make sure the hair has been conditioned over a period of days/weeks to a healthy amount of moisture (i.e. not dry) using natural moisturizers and oils.

Henna
One of the world's best known vegetable-based natrual hair colorants.
How It Works
It is said that henna coats the hair without penetrating it and this makes it safe to use as a natural vegetable hair dye.

Recipes

** Brunettes (Dark or Brown)
Mix equal amounts of dried Chamomile and Henna to create varying tones of reddish gold to the hair.

** Auburn Tint (Reddish Brown)
Add 1/2 cup dried sage to 1 pint boiling water and steep overnight.
Then mix 1 teaspoon ground cloves and 1 tablespoon henna.
Add enough sage te to make a paste. Stir til smooth.

** Scenting the Mix
I like to add 5-10 or so drops (some essential oils have a heavier smell than others) of a good smelling oil to my mix. Some good ones are tunsian patchoulli, ylang ylang, strawberry, rosemary (be careful about using rosemary if you have high blood pressure), jasmine, lavender, vanilla, rose, etc.

How to Apply Henna
Shampoo hair. Rinse well. Towel dry hair.
Apply henna paste to all parts of hair.
Comb through to distrubute colorant.
Cover head with old towel.
Allow color to develop for 30 minutes; Longer for a deeper shade.
Rinse well in warm water.

Using Henna Alone
Straight Henna (that has not been mixed with anything) applied to white, gray or blonde hair turns the hair orange.

As salam alaykom wa rahmatuAllahi wa barakato
UmmAicha
Till överst på sidan Gå ner

Antal inlägg : 610
Registration date : 08-11-22

Naturlig skönhet Empty
InläggRubrik: Sv: Naturlig skönhet   Naturlig skönhet Emptyfre nov 28, 2008 4:17 am

Från: Umm-Aicha Skickat: 2005-05-24 10:49
I have another wonderful book on natural beauty. Here is a great recipe for a vinegar hair rinse. It leaves the hair soft, shiny and smooth and really helps get those tangles out, makes the hair easier to comb out!

Basic Rinse

Ingredients
5 oz. boiled water or spring water
2 oz. apple cider vinegar
10-15 drops essential (optional) [I personally do not add the oil in this phase of the hair care process; I do it later.]

Directions
Mix ingredients in spray bottle. The smell of the apple cider vinegar will be rinsed out of the hair so dont worry, you will not smell it after you rinse.

How to Use
Shampoo hair. Rinse well.
Spray Hair Rinse into hair.
Massage well into hair.
Rinse well.

Benefits of this Rinse
Removes calcium and soap residue.
Restores normal pH balance to hair/scalp.
Removes tangles making hair easier to comb.
Activates and stimulates the scalp.
Good for dandruff and itchy scalp.

Re-Moisturizing the Hair
For those with dry hair, moisturize well afterwards while the hair is still damp with a vegetable oil (olive, sweet almond, jojoba, avacado, coconut, etc.)

Scenting the Hair
For those who do not have access to scented oils, try using flower waters such as Rose Water, Lavender Water, etc. These can be massaged into the hair and left in when hair is allowed to dry naturally.

Mineral Oil (and products containing them)
Mineral oil is "purified light petroleum oil" (yuck).
It forms an oil slick on the surface of the skin. While it does not prevent moisture from evaporating, it does prevent the skin from breathing. The beauty care industry loves this oil because it is cheap, inorganic and has a loooooong shelf life. Stay away from it and any product containing it.
_________
Keller, Erich. "Aromatherapy Handbook." Trans. Christine Grimm. Rochester: Healing Arts Press, 1992.
Till överst på sidan Gå ner

Naturlig skönhet
Till överst på sidan 
Sida 1 av 1

Behörigheter i detta forum:Du kan inte svara på inlägg i det här forumet
 :: Kvinnan i Islâm-
Hoppa till: