Vill du reagera på det här meddelandet? Registrera dig för forumet med några klick eller logga in för att fortsätta.

HemHem  GalleriGalleri  Latest imagesLatest images  Bli medlemBli medlem  Logga inLogga in  Islam på svenska:  www.fatwa.se  www.islamforbarn.se  www.salafi.se  www.muslimah.se  www.darulhadith.com  

Kushoo' fis-Salaah

Gå ner 
FörfattareMeddelande
ummUthaymeen As-Somaliyah

Antal inlägg : 570
Registration date : 08-11-24

Kushoo' fis-Salaah Empty
InläggRubrik: Kushoo' fis-Salaah   Kushoo' fis-Salaah Emptytor nov 27, 2008 5:50 am

Från: Umm_Amatillaah (Ursprungligt meddelande) Skickat: 2006-01-04 08:16
Bismillaahir Rahmaanir Raheem

Innal hamdulillaahi was salaatu was salaamu 'alaa nabiyyillaah, sayyidina Muhammadin wa 'alaa aalihi wa sahbihi wa ba'd

Salaamun 'alaykunna yaa akhawaati wa Rahmatullaahi wa Barakaatuh

SubhaanAllaah jag läste precis en underbar artikel, maa shaa Allaahu tabaarak Allaah. Den är en aning lång, men det är sannerligen värt mödan! Följande är ett par gobitar från artikeln, må Allaah göra den som ett bevis för oss och inte emot oss, Allaahumma aameen.

Khushoo' fis-Salaah
46 Reads

The First Part

"And all voices will be humbled for the Most Beneficent (Allaah)"
[soorah Taa Haa 20:108]

So al-Khushoo' of the voice is its silence and lowering, after its being raised. Similarly, the faces and the sight of the disbelievers o­n the Day of Judgement, has been described with al-Khushoo' and this is a proof that their whole body will be in a state of al-Khushoo' (due to fear of Allaah). o­n the other hand, when a person is forced to produce al-Khushoo' in his body and limbs - whilst the heart is devoid of it - then the person is described as having the Khushoo' of hypocrisy (al-Khushoo un-Nifaaq). It is this that some of the Salaf sought refuge from, as o­ne of them said: I seek refuge with Allaah from the Khushoo' of Hypocrisy. It was said: What is the Khushoo' of Hypocrisy? He said: That the body is seen to be in the state of al-Khushoo', but the heart - it is not in the state of al-Khushoo'. 'Umar radiAllaahu 'anhu saw a young man lowering his head, so he said to him:

"What is this! Raise your head, for indeed this (kind of) Khushoo' does not increase what is in the heart! Whosoever displays al-Khushoo' that does not stem from the heart, then it is Hypocrisy added to Hypocrisy."

The basis of al-kushoo' which exists in the heart is brought about when o­ne recognises Allaah, realizing His greatness, His power and His Perfection; therefore whoever recognises Allaah more, then He has the greater al-kushoo' towards Him Azza wa Jaal. The differences of al-kushoo' that exist are due to the variation of having knowledge of the greatness of Allaah Azza wa Jaal and witnessing of the attributes of Allaah Azza wa Jaal which bring about this al-kushoo'. As such when a person is in the state of al-kushoo', the heart is strong in remembering and 'witnessing' Allaah Azza wa Jaal ; where Allaah is 'near' {in knowledge} to His slave, the heart is constantly communicating in secret to Allaah Azza wa Jaal and the heart is in humility where the person is ever conscious of his movement.

Whoever is in al-kushoo' contemplating about the Perfection and Greatness of Allaah Azza wa Jaal will be immersed in the sea of Love and he will be ever yearning to meet and to look at the Face of Allaah. And whoever is in al-kushoo' meditating about the terror of the punishment of Allaah will feel remorse and extremely fearful of Allaah. This is how Allaah makes the hearts of His creatures bow toward Him. Where He is near to those of His slaves who 'speak' to him through the Salaah, and those who prostrate to Him, as He draws Himself closer to those of His slaves who implore humbly for assistance or seeking forgiveness in the early hours of the dawn, and He responds and answers the supplications of His slaves and He does force anyone of His creatures to bow and prostrate to Him with the way that will be closest to Him though He is the o­ne who answers every supplication. In the Kitabus-Az-Zuhd, Imam Ahmad narrated from Imraan al-Qasirr {or al-Juni [Malay translators addition] } that Musa asked Allaah : "O Rabb, where can I achieve your pleasure (ridha)?" and Allaah replied : "Seek My pleasure when the heart of my slave is in humility due to fearing Me. Verily I draw closer to them o­ne handspan everyday and if this does not happen then they are destroyed."

Chapter 2 : Dua' to Produce Submissiveness

And among the signs of o­ne's unworthiness is the lifting of o­ne's hands. There are many narrations which proved to the action of the Prophet of lifting his hands when imploring to Allaah in many places especially when doing Salah Istisqaa; where some narrations pinpointed that he lifted it up so high that the whiteness if his armpits was discernible; as are the narrations that he did it with intensity in the evening o­n the day of Arafah in Arafah. Imam Tabrani reported a hadith from Ibn Abbaas who said:

"I saw the Prophet making supplication in Arafah and he put both his palm opposite his chest as if a poor man asking for something."

And the positions of those who fear Allaah are that they sit during the night time with calm and bowing their heads with humility and lifting their palms like the way of a needy person; and this generates a feeling of lowliness, serenity and ever yearning to Allaah where their hearts are filled with the thoughts of Allaah and they bow in humility producing a complete yearning for the fulfilment of their supplications (dua') and this sincerity of craving for the answering of their supplications is o­ne of the conditions of the fulfilment of what o­ne wishes. There is ahadeeth from the Prophet (sallAllaahu 'alayhi wa sallam) :

"Verily Allaah will not answer the supplication of a person whose heart is not conscious of what is being asked and who forgets."
[Ahmad at-Tirmidhi]

Chapter 3: The True meaning of Poverty

The meaning of poor people in the preceding ahadith are those who are poor in their hearts where their hearts are humble and submissive before Allaah as are their physical states. This is usually attainable when o­ne possess little material wealth for verily wealth produces, many times, rebellion against the orders of Allaah [There is a hadeeth from Anas concerning this but the Isnaad (chain) is weak]

Abu Dharr reported that the Prophet said :

"Verily the impoverished are those who are poor in their hearts and the affluent are those who are rich in their hearts."
[an-Nisai]

and another saying of the Prophet (sallAllaahu 'alayhi wa sallam) :

"Verily the affluent is the o­ne rich in heart."
[Bukhari & Muslim]

It is because of this that Imam Ahmad, Ibn Uyaiynah, Wahb and other scholars said that verily the poverty which the Prophet (sallAllaahu 'alayhi wa sallam) asked for is the poverty of the heart (not the material wealth); therefore whoever is humble and submissive to Allaah then he is considered poor even though he may be rich in material wealth; and whoever whose outer body exhibits kushoo' but his heart is devoid of it possesses a hardness of heart. (the English translator thinks that this is an interpolation by the Malay translator. please check the Arabic if this athar exists).

Chapter 4: The Distinguished Position of Maqaam Uboodiyyah (The Station of Enslavement)

Verily the Prophet (sallAllaahu 'alayhi wa sallam) chose Maqam al Ubudiyyah (throne of enslavement) rather than being a king. o­nce, a man stood up in front of the Prophet (out of reverence) o­n the day of the conquest of Makkah... he was shocked at this gesture and quickly said :

"Do not trouble yourself, for I am not a king rather I am a son of a woman of Quraish who eats dry meat." [Ibn Majah]

För att läsa hela artikeln - http://www.calgaryislam.com/imembers/displayarticle313.html

Må al-Mannaan wal Hannaan välsigna oss med husn al-khulooq och låta den väga tungt på våran vågskål av goda handlingar, innahu 'alaa kolli shay'in Qadeer!

Was salaamu 'alaykunna wa Rahmatullaahi wa Barakaatuh

al-Faaqirah ilaa Allaah

Umm Amatullaah Nadiyah al-Athariyah
Till överst på sidan Gå ner

Kushoo' fis-Salaah
Till överst på sidan 
Sida 1 av 1
 Liknande ämnen
-
» kushoo' and beautifucation of the prayer
» När bör man lyfta händerna under salaah?
» The Ruling on Performing Salaah in a Masjid that Has A Grave In It?
» Praying Salaah with a newly purchased garment from the Market?
» Forgot to rinse the mouth and nose whilst making Wudhoo and remembered during Salaah

Behörigheter i detta forum:Du kan inte svara på inlägg i det här forumet
 :: Tazkiyah-
Hoppa till: