HemHem  GalleriGalleri  Bli medlemBli medlem  Logga inLogga in  Islam på svenska:  www.fatwa.se  www.islamforbarn.se  www.salafi.se  www.muslimah.se  www.darulhadith.com  

Dela

Gheebah and the difference between it and Jarh wa ta'deel

Gå ner 
FörfattareMeddelande
ummUthaymeen As-Somaliyah

Antal inlägg : 570
Registration date : 08-11-24

Gheebah and the difference between it and Jarh wa ta'deel Empty
InläggRubrik: Gheebah and the difference between it and Jarh wa ta'deel   Gheebah and the difference between it and Jarh wa ta'deel Emptytor nov 27, 2008 5:39 am

Från: Umm_Amatillaah (Ursprungligt meddelande) Skickat: 2005-11-24 17:00
Bismillaah wal hamdulillaah was salaatu was salaamu 'alaa rasoolillaah, wa ba'd!

SubhaanAllaah... En synd som är lätt att falla i men som har stränga konsekvenser. Må Allaah skydda oss från det onda i oss själva

Gheebah and the Difference Between it and Jarh Wa Ta’deel - A
Posted by Administrator
Friday, 18 November 2005

Gheebah and the Difference Between it and Jarh Wa Ta’deel - A

Ash Shaykh Sultaan Al ‘Eed

Excerpts from the tape:

“Indeed the tongue is from Allaahs greatest bounties, an extraordinary creation that is small in size but massive in terms of its role in the obedience or disobedience of Allaah.”

“There is no salvation from the harms of the tongue except by acting upon the advice of the Messenger of Allaah...”

“Wuhayb ibnul Ward said: ‘By Allaah! abstaining from committing Gheebah is more beloved to me than giving out a whole mountain of gold in charity.’

“‘Amr ibnul ‘Aass said: ‘If a man were to eat from this dead mule untill he filled his stomach, it would be better for him than eating the flesh of a Muslim.”

“The salaf used to consider abstaining from committing Gheebah to be from the best of deeds...“

“‘Abullaah ibn Mubaark used to say: ‘If I were to backbite anyone, I would backbite my parents, because they are the most deserving of people to receive my good deeds.’

“If news reached al-Hassan al-Basree that someone had backbitten him, he would send a messenger to the backbiter with a gift and the message: ‘It has reached me my brother that you have backbitten me...”

<EMBED align=baseline src=audio/02/0051121.rm width=285 height=60 type=audio/x-pn-realaudio-plugin border="0" console="Clip1" controls="ControlPanel,StatusBar" autostart="TRUE">

Download audio file
* right-click on link => "save target as"

To Be continued…

Gheebah and the Difference Between it and Jarh wa Ta’deel - B

www.madeenah.com
Till överst på sidan Gå ner
Användarens profil

Gheebah and the difference between it and Jarh wa ta'deel
Till överst på sidan 
Sida 1 av 1

Behörigheter i detta forum:Du kan inte svara på inlägg i det här forumet
 :: Tazkiyah-