HemHem  GalleriGalleri  Bli medlemBli medlem  Logga inLogga in  Islam på svenska:  www.fatwa.se  www.islamforbarn.se  www.salafi.se  www.muslimah.se  www.darulhadith.com  

Dela

Desire the Face of Allaah?

Gå ner 
FörfattareMeddelande
ummUthaymeen As-Somaliyah

Antal inlägg : 570
Registration date : 08-11-24

Desire the Face of Allaah? Empty
InläggRubrik: Desire the Face of Allaah?   Desire the Face of Allaah? Emptytor nov 27, 2008 5:33 am

Från: Farihah-فريحه (Ursprungligt meddelande) Skickat: 2005-10-20 11:14

Source: Clarification That The Ahlul-Hadeeth Are The Saved Sect And Victorious Group by Shaykh Fawzee, pages 55-56:
Avaiable at http://www.troid.org/store/books/manhaj/clarification.htm

Sufyaan ath-Thawree (d.167H) - Rahimahullaah said:

quote:
"I do not know of any action upon the face of the earth better than seeking the hadeeth for whosoever desires the Face of Allaah by it."

Bishr Ibnul-Haarith - Rahimahullaah said:

quote:
"I do not know of any action upon the face of the earth better than seeking knowledge and hadeeth for whosoever fears Allaah and has a good intention behind it. And as for me, then I seek repentance with Allaah in every step that I take in it."

Wakee' Ibnul-Jarraah (d.197H) - Rahimahullaah said:

quote:
"Allaah has not been worshipped with anything better than the hadeeth."

Sufyaan ath-Thawree (d.167H) - Rahimahullaah said:

quote:
"I do not know of anything better than it - meaning the hadeeth - for the one who desires Allaah by it."

'Abdullaah Ibnul-Mubaarak (d.181H) - Rahimahullaah said:

quote:
"I do not know of anything better than seeking hadeeth for the one who desires Allaah."

al-Khateeb al-Baghdaadee (d.463H) - Rahimahullaah said in Sharaf Ashaabul-Hadeeth (p. 115):

quote:
"And we believe with a belief in which no doubt enters, that the seeker of hadeeth is rewarded for his search."

www.salafitalk.net
Till överst på sidan Gå ner
Användarens profil

Desire the Face of Allaah?
Till överst på sidan 
Sida 1 av 1

Behörigheter i detta forum:Du kan inte svara på inlägg i det här forumet
 :: Tazkiyah-
Hoppa till: