HemHem  GalleriGalleri  Bli medlemBli medlem  Logga inLogga in  Islam på svenska:  www.fatwa.se  www.islamforbarn.se  www.salafi.se  www.muslimah.se  www.darulhadith.com  

Dela

I Want to Fight My Soul So What Is The Way?

Gå ner 
FörfattareMeddelande
ummUthaymeen As-Somaliyah

Antal inlägg : 570
Registration date : 08-11-24

I Want to Fight My Soul So What Is The Way? Empty
InläggRubrik: I Want to Fight My Soul So What Is The Way?   I Want to Fight My Soul So What Is The Way? Emptytor nov 27, 2008 5:22 am

Från: Umm-Hafsah (Ursprungligt meddelande) Skickat: 2005-05-12 12:43
Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim,

Alhamdulillahi Rabbil 'alamin, was salatu was salamu 'ala rasoolillah, wa ba'ad.

As salam alaikom wa rahmatullahi wa barakatoho.

Stötte på denna underbara artikel här om da'n, så jag tänkte dela med mig.

http://www.sahihalbukhari.com/sps/sp.cfm?subsecID=TZK03&articleID=TZK030001&articlePages=1

Smakprov:

We hear many complaints from the people. Most of their complaints are related to their souls, which command them what is evil. They also complain about the evil of their actions. One of them says:

Indeed I have been put to trial with four, they did not afflict me
Except due to my misfortune and wretchedness
Iblees, the world, the soul and the desire
How will this end when they are my enemies, all of them

So we find some of them saying 'I have tried many times, repeatedly, to turn my soul away from committing these specific acts of disobedience but my efforts have failed.'

Another one says: 'I tried to get my soul to perform acts of obedience (to Allaah), good and righteous deeds but I am not able to remain firm upon them, I leave them so quickly.'

And we hear a third one say: 'I have repented from many evil actions and promised myself that I would not commit them again. However after the passing of time and being occupied much it did not take long before I returned to them. In fact I fell into others and increased in them.'

If we were to look at the condition of these people we would realise that among the reasons for their not being able to dominate and control their souls and not being able to remain firm upon what they have promised themselves is their lack of striving against their souls. In fact they have left the fetters and reins for the soul so that it leads them and plays with them however it wills. The soul is such that if it is not fought against and controlled it commands its possessor to commit evil and obscene deeds. These people, because they have not fought against their souls and controlled them in that which Allaah loves and is pleased with, are not able to remain constant in their (good) actions. For this reason it is necessary for them to control their souls for Allaah's pleasure and His obedience. Not that it should control them and as a result destroy them

Was salamalaikom wa rahmatullahi wa barakatoho

//Umm Hafsah
Till överst på sidan Gå ner
Användarens profil

I Want to Fight My Soul So What Is The Way?
Till överst på sidan 
Sida 1 av 1

Behörigheter i detta forum:Du kan inte svara på inlägg i det här forumet
 :: Tazkiyah-
Hoppa till: