Vill du reagera på det här meddelandet? Registrera dig för forumet med några klick eller logga in för att fortsätta.

HemHem  GalleriGalleri  Latest imagesLatest images  Bli medlemBli medlem  Logga inLogga in  Islam på svenska:  www.fatwa.se  www.islamforbarn.se  www.salafi.se  www.muslimah.se  www.darulhadith.com  

Have they not travelled through the land...?

Gå ner 
FörfattareMeddelande
ummUthaymeen As-Somaliyah

Antal inlägg : 570
Registration date : 08-11-24

Have they not travelled through the land...? Empty
InläggRubrik: Have they not travelled through the land...?   Have they not travelled through the land...? Emptytor nov 27, 2008 5:21 am

Från: Umm_Amatillaah (Ursprungligt meddelande) Skickat: 2005-05-06 19:30
Bismillah wal hamdulillah wa salaat wa salaam 'ala nabiyyina Muhammad, wa ba'd.

Topic: Have they not travelled through the land...?

ifthikar.saifudeen 01-13-2005 @ 12:31 AM Notify Admin about this post

abu abdurrahuman Ifthikar Saifudeen (Southern California, U.S.A)

quote:

Allah (subhana wa ta’alaa) says,

“Have they not travelled through the land, and have they hearts wherewith to understand and ears wherewith to hear? Verily, it is not the eyes that grow blind, but it is the hearts which are in the breasts that grow blind. “ (Surah Al-Hajj 22:46)

From Tafsir Ibn Kathir:

“Have they not travelled through the land,”

Means, have they not travelled in the physical sense and also used their minds to ponder? That is sufficient, as Ibn Abi Ad-Dunyaa said in his book, At-Tafakkur wal-I’tibaar, “Some of the wise people said, ‘Give life to your heart with lessons, illuminate it with thought, kill it with asceticism, strenghthen it with certain faith, remind it of it’s mortality, make it aware of the calamities of this world, warn it of the disasters that life may bring, show it how things may suddenly change with the passing of days, tell it the stories of the people of the past, and remind it what happened to those who came before.’” Walk through their ruins, see what they did and what became of them, meaning, look at the punishments and divine wrath that struck the nations of the past who belied,

“and have they hearts wherewith to understand and ears wherewith to hear?”

Meaning, let them learn a lesson from that.

“Verily, it is not the eyes that grow blind, but it is the hearts which are in the breasts that grow blind.”

Means, the blind person is not the one whose eyes cannot see, but rather the one who has no insight. Even if the physical eyes are sound, they still cannot learn the lesson.

[Tafsir ibn Kathir, Vol. 6, pages 592, abridged English Translation, by a group o under the supervision of Shaykh Safiur-Rahman Al-Mubarakpuri, Published by Darussalaam]

www.salafitalk.net
Till överst på sidan Gå ner

Have they not travelled through the land...?
Till överst på sidan 
Sida 1 av 1
 Liknande ämnen
-
» En kvinna befinner sig ensam i ett annat land
» Imâm Mâlik om att döda civila i fiendens land

Behörigheter i detta forum:Du kan inte svara på inlägg i det här forumet
 :: Tazkiyah-
Hoppa till: