Vill du reagera på det här meddelandet? Registrera dig för forumet med några klick eller logga in för att fortsätta.

HemHem  GalleriGalleri  Latest imagesLatest images  Bli medlemBli medlem  Logga inLogga in  Islam på svenska:  www.fatwa.se  www.islamforbarn.se  www.salafi.se  www.muslimah.se  www.darulhadith.com  

Advise To The Muslim Woman

Gå ner 
FörfattareMeddelande
Umm Firdaus al-Eritreyaah

Umm Firdaus al-Eritreyaah

Antal inlägg : 610
Registration date : 08-11-22

Advise To The Muslim Woman Empty
InläggRubrik: Advise To The Muslim Woman   Advise To The Muslim Woman Emptyons nov 26, 2008 3:40 pm

Från: Umm_Amatillaah (Ursprungligt meddelande) Skickat: 2005-02-03 21:46

Bismillah
As salamu 'alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatoh

(29 total words in this text)
(182 Reads)

Shaykh 'Alee Bin Hassan Bin Abdul Hameed Al-Halabee

To Save This PDF File: Right Click "Save Target As..."

[ Back to Sisters & Children | Sections index ]

http://www.calgaryislam.com/imembers/pdf/sisters/04.pdf

Ett vackert urklipp från artikeln, en påminnelse att detta liv endast är lek och underhållning, sannerligen ligger lyckan hos Allahs Välbehag och Belåtelse.

I pray that Allaah may protect those who live in this country as shataan will come and make it beautiful for you; this life in the West, this life of the unbelievers, fupp of corruption. Taking you away from the correct path, by its wealt, by its nakedness, by its arrogance and taking you away from the obedience of Allah and His Messenger (sall Allahu 'alayhi wa sallam).

Remember in the times when you feel like this, what the Messenger of Allah (sall Allahu 'alayhi wa sallam) said to 'Umar (radiya Allahu 'anhu): O Umar! Are you not pleased that the world is for them (the unbelievers), and for us is the Hereafter? [Bukhari 6/435]

He (sall Allahu 'alayhi wa sallam) also said: The world is a prison for the believer, but a paradise for the unbeliever. [Muslim 7058]

Älskar er systrar för sebeel Allah!
As salamu 'alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatoh
Till överst på sidan Gå ner

Till överst på sidan 
Sida 1 av 1
 Liknande ämnen
-
» Advise To The Muslim Woman
» A Muslim woman uncovering her hair in front of non-Muslim women
» A Muslim woman uncovering her hair in front of non-Muslim women
» The awrah of the Muslim woman amongst Muslim women