Vill du reagera på det här meddelandet? Registrera dig för forumet med några klick eller logga in för att fortsätta.

HemHem  GalleriGalleri  Latest imagesLatest images  Bli medlemBli medlem  Logga inLogga in  Islam på svenska:  www.fatwa.se  www.islamforbarn.se  www.salafi.se  www.muslimah.se  www.darulhadith.com  

Vem gäller som mahram

Gå ner 
FörfattareMeddelande
Umm Firdaus al-Eritreyaah

Umm Firdaus al-Eritreyaah

Antal inlägg : 610
Registration date : 08-11-22

Vem gäller som mahram Empty
InläggRubrik: Vem gäller som mahram   Vem gäller som mahram Emptyons nov 26, 2008 3:23 pm

Från: Umm-Aicha (Ursprungligt meddelande) Skickat: 2004-05-14 23:02
No. 1025 - Narrated Ibn 'Umar:

The Prophet said, "A woman should not travel for more than three days except with a Dhi-mahram (i.e. a male with whom she cannot marry at all, e.g. her brother, father, grandfather, etc.) or her own husband.)"

från www.sahihalbukhari.com

Mahram en manlig släkting som hon inte kan gifta sig med, hennes bror, fader, morfar, farfar.

WOMEN'S ISSUES \ Mahram \

The great uncles are mahram

Question: Is it allowed for a woman to uncover her face in the presence of her maternal and paternal great uncles? That is, are they considered mahram to her?

Response: Yes, if the woman's mother or father has maternal or paternal uncles they are considered mahram for that woman. This is because the paternal uncle of your father is your uncle and the maternal uncle of your father is your uncle. Similarly, the paternal uncle of your mother and maternal uncle of your mother are related to you and are considered your paternal and maternal uncles.

Shaykh Ibn 'Uthaymeen
Fataawa al-Mar.ah

WOMEN'S ISSUES \ Mahram \

A woman does not act as a mahram for another woman

Question: Can a woman be considered a mahram for a woman she is not related to for purposes of traveling or sitting with others?

Response: A woman cannot be a mahram for another. The one who is considered mahram is a man that a woman cannot marry due to blood relations, such as her father and her brother, or a man related to her due to marriage, such as her husband, her father-in-law and her step-son, or a man related due to breast feeding, such as her father from breast feeding and so forth. It is not allowed for a man to be in private with a woman he is not related to nor can he travel with her. The Prophet (sal-Allaahu `alayhe wa sallam) said, ((A woman does not travel except with a mahram.)) This was recorded by al-Bukhaaree and Muslim. The Prophet (sal-Allaahu `alayhe wa sallam) also said, ((A man is never alone with a woman except that Satan is the third.)) This was recorded by Imam Ahmad and others from the Hadeeth of 'Umar with a saheeh chain.

Shaykh Ibn Baaz
Fataawa al-Mar.ah

www.fatwa-online.com

Letar efter mer inshaAllah

As salam alaykom wa rahmatuAllahi wa barakato

UmmAicha
Till överst på sidan Gå ner

Vem gäller som mahram
Till överst på sidan 
Sida 1 av 1
 Liknande ämnen
-
» Women going out without mahram!
» Får en kvinna flyga ensam utan Mahram?

Behörigheter i detta forum:Du kan inte svara på inlägg i det här forumet
 :: Kvinnan i Islâm-
Hoppa till: