Vill du reagera på det här meddelandet? Registrera dig för forumet med några klick eller logga in för att fortsätta.

HemHem  GalleriGalleri  Latest imagesLatest images  Bli medlemBli medlem  Logga inLogga in  Islam på svenska:  www.fatwa.se  www.islamforbarn.se  www.salafi.se  www.muslimah.se  www.darulhadith.com  

Artificial Insemination (test tube babies)

Gå ner 
FörfattareMeddelande
ummUthaymeen As-Somaliyah

Antal inlägg : 570
Registration date : 08-11-24

Artificial Insemination (test tube babies) Empty
InläggRubrik: Artificial Insemination (test tube babies)   Artificial Insemination (test tube babies) Emptyons nov 26, 2008 1:14 pm

Från: Umm_Amatillaah (Ursprungligt meddelande) Skickat: 2006-01-18 10:12
الحمد لله رب العالمين وصلى الله وسلم على نبينا محمد وعلى آله وأصحابه ومن اهتدى بهديه إلى يوم الدين أما بعد

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

There are 7 Known Methods of Artificial Insemination:

1. Where fertilization takes place between the sperm of a man and an egg from another woman, not his wife, then later (the fertilized egg is) planted in the womb of the man's wife.

2. Where the fertilization is done between the sperm of a man other than the husband and the egg of the woman and then later (the fertilized egg) is planted in the womb of the wife.

3. Where the fertilization takes place between the seeds of a couple, then later the fertilized is planted in the womb of a woman volunteer to carry it.

4. Where the fertilization takes place externally between the seeds of two alien (not married) persons and then later planted in the womb of the wife.

5. Where the fertilization takes place externally between the seeds of a couple, then later planted in the womb of the man's other wife.

6. Where the sperm and egg are taken from a couple, fertilized externally and then later planted in the womb of the wife.

7. Where the seed of the man is taken in a syringe and placed within the correct position in the vagina of his wife or her womb, as an internal fertilization.

The first five situations above are forbidden according to the Shar'iyyah and totally disallowed, either in themselves or because of what results from them of mixing up genealogy, negating motherhood and other similar forbidden things in Islaam.

However, as regards the last two methods aforementioned (the 6th and 7th) - the conference see nothing wrong in resorting to them when necessary after taking all necessary precautions, and Allaah is the Provider of Guidance.

References:
Guidelines & Fataawaa Related to Sickness & Medical Practice
Imaam Ibn Taymiyyah
Imaam Ibnul Qayyim
Shaykh Ibn Baaz
Shaykh 'Uthaymeen & The Permanent Committee
Compiled by Dr. Ar Rumaikhaan
Chapter: Test Tube Babies Pages 58 - 59
Decision #4 03/07/1986

The Committee of the Islaamic Conference in its third sitting at Amman, the capital of the royal Hashimite Republic of Jordan from the 8th to 13t Safar 1407 (11 -16th Oct. 1986), after deliberations on the topic of Artificial Insemination (test tube babies), reviewing the research papers presented and listening to explanations from experts and doctors, and after much deliberation arrived at this conclusion.
Till överst på sidan Gå ner
ummUthaymeen As-Somaliyah

Antal inlägg : 570
Registration date : 08-11-24

Artificial Insemination (test tube babies) Empty
InläggRubrik: Är det tillåtet att förrätta bönen i synagogor och kyrkor   Artificial Insemination (test tube babies) Emptyons nov 26, 2008 1:15 pm

Från: UmTasneem (Ursprungligt meddelande) Skickat: 2006-01-24 15:49

Är det tillåtet att förrätta bönen i synagogor och kyrkor?
Författare: Shaykh-ul-Islâm Ahmad bin Taymiyyah
Källa: Madjmû´-ul-Fatâwâ (22/162)
publicerad 23.01.2006

Fråga: Är det tillåtet att förrätta bönen i synagogor och kyrkor om det finns bilder däri eller inte? Är det korrekt att kalla dem för ”Allâhs hus”?

Svar: Nej, de är inte Allâhs hus. Allâhs hus är moskéerna. De är hus i vilka Allâh hädas även om Han skulle nämnas i dem. Husen har alltså samma position som dess folk och dess hus folk är otrogna. Sålunda är de hus i vilka de otrogna hädar.

Vad bönen däri beträffar, har de lärda tre åsikter om det:

1 – Helt förbjudet. Denna åsikt har Mâlik.

2 – Helt tillåtet. Denna åsikt har några av Ahmads följeslagare.

3 – Om det finns bilder däri, anses det inte vara tillåtet att förrätta bönen i dem, ty änglarna kommer inte in i hem i vilka det finns bilder. Likaså gick profeten (sallâ Allâhu ´alayhi wa sallam) inte in i Ka´bah förrän alla avbilder däri hade avlägsnats. Dessutom sade ´Umar:

”Vi gick inte in i kyrkorna om det fanns bilder i dem.”

Denna åsikt är den mest korrekta. Den rapporteras från ´Umar bin al-Khattâb och andra. Den är också sagd av Ahmad och andra.

Följeslagarna brukade förrätta bönen i kyrkorna om det inte fanns bilder i dem och Allâh vet bättre.

Taget från www.darulhadith.com
Till överst på sidan Gå ner

Artificial Insemination (test tube babies)
Till överst på sidan 
Sida 1 av 1

Behörigheter i detta forum:Du kan inte svara på inlägg i det här forumet
 :: Fiqh-
Hoppa till: