Vill du reagera på det här meddelandet? Registrera dig för forumet med några klick eller logga in för att fortsätta.

HemHem  GalleriGalleri  Latest imagesLatest images  Bli medlemBli medlem  Logga inLogga in  Islam på svenska:  www.fatwa.se  www.islamforbarn.se  www.salafi.se  www.muslimah.se  www.darulhadith.com  

How to Debate with non-Muslims - 1

Gå ner 
FörfattareMeddelande
UmmDaawood al-Jabartiyyah
Admin
UmmDaawood al-Jabartiyyah

Antal inlägg : 147
Registration date : 08-11-20

How to Debate with non-Muslims - 1 Empty
InläggRubrik: How to Debate with non-Muslims - 1   How to Debate with non-Muslims - 1 Emptysön nov 23, 2008 12:51 am

Från: -Munitaa- (Ursprungligt meddelande) Skickat: 2008-06-01 09:05

Ash Shaykh Al ‘Allaamah Al Muhadith Naasir Al Albaanee

Question: A Muslim asks how to respond to a non-Muslim who says that Allaah is unjust because He punishes people who died more than 500 years ago.

Answer: It is not permissible for you to debate with this non-Muslim because firstly, those who debate non-Muslims must have knowledge of the Book of Allaah and the Sunnah. Secondly they must be intelligent, understanding and be acquainted with the methods of debating with non-Muslims.

You do not start by responding to this person's misconception, you start with the issue of whether he believes if Allaah created this world or not, then you keep progressing downwards until you reach this particular issue of disbelief, and then it can be thwarted. But how cay you skip all these stages, and try to save him from misguidance with this particular issue?! He is a disbeliever in the foundation, a disbeliever in Allaah the majestic, and you're trying to convince him that Allaah, who is non existent according to him, is just?

Questioner: Subhan-Allaah!

Shaykh: This is impossible. Therefore we advice you not to occupy your time with this?

Questioner: Shaykh, I do not occupy my time with this, but he is one of those people who come and sow misconceptions, so I responded to him by citing one of the first verses of the Quraan: {Those who believe in the unseen.} That was my response to him Shaykh.

Shaykh: This response is of no benefit, because he is not a believer in the Book! Nor is he a believer in the Lord of the Book! What is the benefit of debating with him [in this issue].

Questioner: There is no benefit.

Shaykh: A similar thing happened to me while I was in Damascus, someone asked me; 'How did Muhammad ascend to the heavens when it is scientifically proven that whoever travels beyond the atmosphere dies?'

Questioner: Allaahu Akbar!

Shaykh: The first thing I asked him was; 'Do you believe in Allaah?'

He said: 'Yes I do.'

'Ok, do you believe in the Messenger of Allaah?'

He said: 'Yes I do.'

'Good, do you believe in miracles?'

He said: 'No.'

I said: 'Do you believe in medicine?'

He said: 'Yes.'

'Doctors says that some humans have two hearts. One on the right and the other on the left. Do you know anything about medicine?'

He said ' No, nothing.'

'If doctors publish this information that you don’t know anything about, would you believe in it?'

He said 'Yes I would.'

'Even though doctors may be mistaken, deceptive and so on. We know that the person who informed us of the ascendance is the most truthful of people, the Messenger of Allaah, since it is Allaah that revealed to him:

{Glorified (and Exalted) is He (Allaah) Who took His slave on a journey by night from Al-Masjid Al-Haraam to Al-Masjid Al-Aqsaa…}
'Do you doubt this?'

I then showed him a magazine…debate goes on…

The whole point in narrating this story to you is to show you how to debate progressively with non-Muslims. Did you understand?

Questioner: Yes I understood, may Allaah reward you well.

Shaykh: May Allaah safeguard you, do you have another question?

Questioner: No.

To be continued…

Silsilat Al Hudaa Wan Noor

Translated by: Abu ‘Abdul Waahid, Nadir Ahmad.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

لا يجوز ان تناقش هذا الكافر لانوا البناقش الكفار اولاً: بدو يكون عنده الكتاب والسنة ثانياً: بدويكون ان عنده عقل وفهم ومعرفه كيف يناقش الكفارفهذا الانسان ما يبداء به في الاجابه عن اشكاله يبداء به هل يؤمن بالله كخالق لهذا الكون ام لا. ثم يتسلسل به الى ان يصل الى هذه الكفرية حين اذن يمكن يجاوب عليها اما ان نقفز كل المراحل هاى ونجى نحاول نقنعه بهذه ما دام انه كافر بالاصل كافر بالله عز وجل بدك تقلوا انت انو الله الى لا وجود في ذهنه هو عادل وغير ظالم؟؟؟ هذا مستحيل. لذلك انصحل لا تشغل نفسك معه نفسك معه

السائل: والله ما شغلت نفسي يا شيخ هذا يعنى من الناس الى نسال الله العفو والعافية فهو يقل لك كذا وكذا يضع شبهات يعنى حول هذه النقطة فانا قلت له يعنى يا شيخ بارك الله فيك اول الكتاب { الذين يؤمنون بالغيب} هذا جوابي له كان.

الشيخ: ما بفيد هذا الجواب الو لانوا هو مو مؤمن بالكتاب ولا مؤمن برب الكتاب. شو الفائدة معو؟

هذا مرة في زمان وانا في دمشق وواحد جاء سالنى كيف محمد اسري به الى السماوات العالى ونحن نعرف علمياً انو البجاوز طبقة ال بموت؟ قالت له اول شئ انت مؤامن بالله؟ قال اى مؤامن. طيب مؤامن برسول الله؟ اى مؤامن – هكذا كان يقول- طيب مؤامن بشئ اسمو خوارق عادات؟ قال : لا. قلت لو هل تؤمن بالطب؟ قال: اى. قلت لو ان الطب يقول ان بعض البشرله قلبان قلب في اليمين وقلب في اليسارشو علمك انت بالطب؟ تعرف الطب ؟ قال : لا قلت لو اذا الاطباء كتبوا ونشروا في المجلات هذا الخبر الى انت ما بتعرفوا بتامن في ولا لا ؟قال : بامن فيه. قلت لو مع انو هدول اطباء كفار وخنزيروممكن يكونوا يعنى مخطئين ويكونوا مقرضين والى آخر…

www.madeenah.com
Till överst på sidan Gå ner
http://www.salafisystrar.se

Till överst på sidan 
Sida 1 av 1
 Liknande ämnen
-
» Searching for Happiness? A call to Non-Muslims
» Pamphlet: A simple prayer guide for Muslims

Behörigheter i detta forum:Du kan inte svara på inlägg i det här forumet
 :: Da'wah-