Vill du reagera på det här meddelandet? Registrera dig för forumet med några klick eller logga in för att fortsätta.

HemHem  GalleriGalleri  Latest imagesLatest images  Bli medlemBli medlem  Logga inLogga in  Islam på svenska:  www.fatwa.se  www.islamforbarn.se  www.salafi.se  www.muslimah.se  www.darulhadith.com  

A beautiful du'a for morning and evening which may lead one to Paradise

Gå ner 
FörfattareMeddelande
UmmDaawood al-Jabartiyyah
Admin
UmmDaawood al-Jabartiyyah

Antal inlägg : 147
Registration date : 08-11-20

A beautiful du'a for morning and evening which may lead one to Paradise Empty
InläggRubrik: A beautiful du'a for morning and evening which may lead one to Paradise   A beautiful du'a for morning and evening which may lead one to Paradise Emptyons nov 26, 2008 10:43 am

Från: Farihah-فريحه (Ursprungligt meddelande) Skickat: 2006-04-24 14:27
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Alâhumma Anta Rabbi lã ilãha illã Anta khalaqtanîwa ana 'abduka wa ana 'ala 'ahdika wa'dika mas-tata'tu.
A'udhu bika min sharri mâ sana'tu. Abu' o laka bi ni'matika 'alaiya, wa abu' o bi-dhanbi, faghfir li fa-innahu lâ yagh-firudh-dhunuba illã Anta.

Oh Allâh, You are my Lord, there is no God but You*. You created me and I am your slave. I keep your covenant, and my pledge to You so far as I am able. I seek refuge in You from the evil of creation. I recognize Your blessings upon me, and I recognize my misdeeds. Forgive me, for there is none who may forgive sin but You.5

5 "Whoever recites this with conviction in the evening and dies during night, shall enter Paradise; and whoever recites it with conviction in the morning and dies during that day, shall enter Paradise," (Bukhari;7/150). Other reports are in An-Nasa'i and At-Tirmidhi.

* The correct translation should be:
Oh Allâh, You are my Lord, there is no true God worthy of worship but You. You created me and I am your slave. I keep your covenant, and my pledge to You so far as I am able. I seek refuge in You from the evil of creation. I recognize Your blessings upon me, and I recognize my misdeeds. Forgive me, for there is none who may forgive sin but You.

Source: Private Devotions for Morning and Evening from the Book of Allah and the Sunnah of His Prophet (sallaAllaahu'aleyhi wa sallam)
Researced and Collected by: Sa'id bin Ali bin Wahaf Al-Qahtani
English Translation by: Omar Johnstone
--------- --------- --------- --------- ---------
Betydelsen av Lā ilāha illa Allāh är Det finns ingen värd dyrkan förutom Allāh.
Dess pelare är två:
1. ”Lā ilāha” är ett förnekande – ”Det finns ingen värd dyrkan,”
2. ”Illa Allāh” är en bekräftelse – ”förutom Allāh”.

Frasen ”Det finns ingen värd dyrkan” förnekar allt falskt som dyrkas medan frasen ”förutom Allāh” bekräftar att det endast finns En sann Gud värd dyrkan som inte har någon vid Sin sida.

www.salafi.se
Till överst på sidan Gå ner
http://www.salafisystrar.se

A beautiful du'a for morning and evening which may lead one to Paradise
Till överst på sidan 
Sida 1 av 1
 Liknande ämnen
-
» Description Of Paradise - unimaginably beautiful
» The Gates of Paradise, Descriptions of Paradise From The Qur'aan and Hadeeth
» The way to paradise is very hard
» A barrier tl Paradise