Vill du reagera på det här meddelandet? Registrera dig för forumet med några klick eller logga in för att fortsätta.

HemHem  GalleriGalleri  Latest imagesLatest images  Bli medlemBli medlem  Logga inLogga in  Islam på svenska:  www.fatwa.se  www.islamforbarn.se  www.salafi.se  www.muslimah.se  www.darulhadith.com  

Why Allaah Sent Prophets and Messengers

Gå ner 
FörfattareMeddelande
'Aaishah

'Aaishah

Antal inlägg : 378
Registration date : 08-11-24

Why Allaah Sent Prophets and Messengers Empty
InläggRubrik: Why Allaah Sent Prophets and Messengers   Why Allaah Sent Prophets and Messengers Emptyons nov 26, 2008 8:07 am

From: MSN NicknameUmm_Amatillaah (Original Message) Sent: 11/12/2005 6:11 PM
Bismillaah wal hamdulillaah was salaatu was salaamu 'alaa ashrafeel anbiyaa'e wal mursaleen, wa ba'd!

[Taken from Interpretations of the Meanings of The Noble Qur'aan in the English Language Page 1008]

Bismillaahir-Rahmaanir-Raheem

"PIVOTAL QUOTE"

And to worship Allaah means to obey Him and to do all that He has ordained, - and to fear Him by abstaining from all that He has forbidden.
Options:

Ever since people innovated the dogma of joining others in worship along with Allaah (SWT), Allaah (SWT) had been sending Prophets and Messengers to His devotees in order to invite them to the worship of Allaah (SWT) and Allaah (SWT) Alone, to order them not to ascribe partners unto Him and bring them out of the darkness of polytheism and into the light of Monotheism. All the Prophets preached the belief in the Oneness of Allaah (SWT). The following Verses from the Noble Qur'aan illustrate this fact:

"Indeed, We sent Nooh to his people and he said: 'O my people! Worship Allaah! You have no other Ilaah (God) but him. (Laa ilaaha ill Allaah, none has the right to be worshipped but Allaah). Certainly, I fear for you the torment of a great Day!'" (Al-A'araaf 7:59)

"And to 'Aad (people, We sent) their brother Hood. He said: 'O my people! Worship Allaah! You have no other Ilaah (God) but Him. (Laa ilaaha ill Allaah, none has the right to be worshipped but Allaah). Will you not fear (Allaah)?'" (Al-A'araaf 7:65)

"And to (the people of) Madyaan (Midian), (We sent) their brother Shu'ayb. He said: 'O my People! Worship Allaah! You have no other Ilaah (God) but Him. (Laa ilaaha ill Allaah, none has the right to be worshipped but Allaah). Verily, a clear proof (sign) from your Lord has come unto you, so give full measure and full weight and wrong not men in their things, and do not make mischief on the earth after it has been set in order, that will be better for you, if you are believers.'" (Al-A'araaf 7:85)

"And to Thamood (people, We sent) their brother Saalih. He said: 'O my people! Worship Allaah! You have no other Ilaah (God) but Him. (Laa ilaaha ill Allaah, none has the right to be worshipped but Allaah).'" (Al-A'araaf 7:73)

"And verily, We have sent among every Ummah (community, nation) a Messenger (proclaiming): Worship Allaah (Alone) and avoid (or keep away from) Taaghoot (all false deities etc. do not worship Taaghoots besides Allaah)." (An-Nahl 16:36)

Every Prophet was sent unto his own nation for their guidance, but the Message of Prophet Muhammad (sallallaahu ’alayhi wa sallam) was general for all mankind and jinns.

"Say [O Muhammad (sallallaahu ’alayhi wa sallam)]: 'O mankind! Verily, I am sent to you all as the Messenger of Allaah.'" (Al-A'araaf 7:158)

So the aim of sending these Prophets and Messengers to men and jinns was only that they should worship Allaah (SWT) Alone, as Allaah (SWT) said:

"And I (Allaah) created not the jinns and men except they should worship Me (Alone)" (Adh-Dhaariyaat 51:56)

And to worship Allaah (SWT) means to obey Him and to do all that He (SWT) has ordained, - and to fear Him by abstaining from all that He (SWT) has forbidden. Then those who will obey Allaah (SWT) will be rewarded in Paradise, and those who will disobey Him will be punished in the Hell-fire.
Options:

Att skriva förkortningen SWT som förekommer i texten eller andra (t.ex. SAW, ws wr wb osv) är inte tillåtet som shaykh Wasee Allaah 'Abbaas sa. För vidare info, vänligen läs http://www.bakkah.net/interactive/q&a/aawa004.htm.

Was salaamu 'alaykunna wa Rahmatullaahi wa Barakaatuh
Till överst på sidan Gå ner

Till överst på sidan 
Sida 1 av 1
 Liknande ämnen
-
» Qualities of Allaah with bodily names
» Allaah is Greater
» He is Allaah, The All Knowing
» Allaah is Greater
» The Virtues of the Name “ALLAAH”