Vill du reagera på det här meddelandet? Registrera dig för forumet med några klick eller logga in för att fortsätta.

HemHem  GalleriGalleri  Latest imagesLatest images  Bli medlemBli medlem  Logga inLogga in  Islam på svenska:  www.fatwa.se  www.islamforbarn.se  www.salafi.se  www.muslimah.se  www.darulhadith.com  

Tawheed - The Oneness of God

Gå ner 
FörfattareMeddelande
'Aaishah

'Aaishah

Antal inlägg : 378
Registration date : 08-11-24

Tawheed - The Oneness of God Empty
InläggRubrik: Tawheed - The Oneness of God   Tawheed - The Oneness of God Emptyons nov 26, 2008 7:40 am

From: MSN NicknameUmm_Amatillaah (Original Message) Sent: 3/8/2005 2:32 PM
Bismillah wal hamdulillah wa salaat wa salaam 'ala sayyid al mursaleen wa ba'd
As salamu 'alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatoh
A very short and comprehensive article mashaAllah, may Allah make us steadfast upon His Oneness...

By The Reign Of Islaamic Da'wah Centre

Bismillaahir-Rahmaanir-Raheem

"PIVOTAL QUOTE"

All the prophets of God including; Adam, Noah, Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, and the tribes, Jesus, and Muhammad (peace be upon them), invited the people to the same thing, to worship The One God without any partners, son or associates.
Options:

IN THE NAME OF Allaah, THE MOST
GRACIOUS, THE MOST MERCIFUL

Allaah, The Exalted said: " Say you (0 Muhammad ): "This is my way, I invite unto Allaah (i.e. to the Oneness of Allaah - Islamic Monotheism) (with sure know/edge), land whosoever follows me (also must invite others to Al/ah i.e. the Oneness of Allaah - Islamic Monotheism) with sure knowledge. And Glorified and Exalted is Al/ah (above all they associate as partners with Him), and I am not of the polytheists. " (Al Qur'an 12:108)

Ibn Abbas (a companion of the Messenger of Allaah [S A W.)) narrated: When Allaahs' Messenger sent Mu'adh to Yemen, he said, "You will come upon the people of the book (Christians and Jews), let your first act is to call them to testify' that - There is nothing worthy of worship in truth but Allaah". (Al Bukhari #1389)

All the prophets of God including; Adam, Noah, Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, and the tribes, Jesus, and Muhammad (peace be upon them), invited the people to the same thing, to worship The One God without any partners, son or associates. In order to understand why we must worship Allaah (The One God), we must first accept the Oneness of the Lordship of Allaah i.e. Thuhid-ar-Rubiyah. This means to believe that there is only One Lord for everything that exists, its Creator, Organizer, Originator, Planner, Sustainer, Authority, Giver of Security, etc. and this is Allaah (One God) The belief in the Lordship of One God cannot be separated by the act of worshipping the One God i.e. Tauhid-al-U/uhiyah. This means to believe that none has right to be worshipped (e.g. praying, invoking, asking for help from the unseen, swearing, sacrificing, pilgrimage, fasting, giving charity, etc.) but Allaah The final aspect of Tauhid is the Oneness of the Names and Attributes of Allaah. This means:

1) We must not name or attribute anything to Allaah except with what Allaah or His Messenger has named or attributed to Him.

2) None can be named or attributed with the Names or Attributes of Allaah. e.g. The Mighty (Al Aziz)

3) We must confirm all of Allaahs' Names and Attributes stated in His book (The Qur'an) or mentioned through His Messenger Muhammad without changing them or ignoring them completely or twisting the meanings or giving them resemblance to any of the created things These three aspects of Tauhid are included in the meaning of La ilaha il-Allaah (None has the right to be worshipped except Allaah) It is essential to follow Allaahs' Messenger, Muhammad (S A W.) and it is part of the worship of the One God (Tauhid-al-Uluhivah). This is included in the meaning of" I testify that Muhammad ( S.A.W.) is the Messenger of Allaah," and this means, "None has the right to be followed after Allaahs' Book (The Qur'an), but Allaahs' Messenger," Allaah said: "And whatsoever the Messenger gives you, take it, and whatsoever he forbids you, abstain from it". (Qur'an 59:7)

La ilaha illah Allaah is the foundation of Tauhid (Islamic Monotheism) and Islam. It is a complete system of life, through which, all forms of worship (of Allaah) are realized. That happens when a Muslim submits himself to Allaah, and calls upon Him alone, and refers all issues ( of right and wrong ) to His Law, to the exclusion of all other systems of law

"The word ilah (i.e. God), means the One who is obeyed and not defied, out of one's sense of awe and reverence, love, fear, and hope, placing one's trust in Him, asking Him and supplicating to Him alone. Whoever directs any of these matters (which are the rights of Allaah) to a created being, has detracted from the sincerity of his statement La ilaha illah Allaah. And he has worshipped that created being to the extent that he directed those matters towards it"

The Prophet (S AW.) said: " Whoever says La ilaha illah Allaah sincerely will enter Paradise." (Reported by Bazzar and declared authentic by Al-Albani in Sahih AI-Jami)

The sincere person is the one who understands, acts according to its requirements, invites others to it, and gives it precedence over all other issues, because it is the concise formula of Tauhid (Islamic Monotheism) for which human beings are created

Therefore La ilaha illah Allaah will benefit the one who says it if he conforms to its meaning in his life, and doesn't nullify' it by associating partners with Allaah, such as supplicating to the dead or calling upon the living who are absent The Prophet ( S A.W.) said "Whoever says La ilaha illah, it will be his salvation someday, no matter what befalls him before that"(This was reported by Baihaqi, declared authentic by Al-Albani in Ahadith Sahiha-#l932)

In conclusion, it is from this understanding of Tauhid [Islamic Monotheism] that confirms what Muslims already know that Islam is the only Monotheistic Religion and way of life aceptable to the Creator.

We invite you to become a Muslim.
www.troid.org
Was salamu 'alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatoh
Till överst på sidan Gå ner

Till överst på sidan 
Sida 1 av 1
 Liknande ämnen
-
» Oneness of Allaah
» About Tawheed
» What is Tawheed?