Vill du reagera på det här meddelandet? Registrera dig för forumet med några klick eller logga in för att fortsätta.

HemHem  GalleriGalleri  Latest imagesLatest images  Bli medlemBli medlem  Logga inLogga in  Islam på svenska:  www.fatwa.se  www.islamforbarn.se  www.salafi.se  www.muslimah.se  www.darulhadith.com  

Adding 'wa maghfiratoh' in salaam

Gå ner 
FörfattareMeddelande
ummUthaymeen As-Somaliyah

Antal inlägg : 570
Registration date : 08-11-24

Adding 'wa maghfiratoh' in salaam Empty
InläggRubrik: Adding 'wa maghfiratoh' in salaam   Adding 'wa maghfiratoh' in salaam Emptytis nov 25, 2008 11:15 pm

Från: Umm_Amatillaah (Ursprungligt meddelande) Skickat: 2005-09-18 10:16
Bismillaah wal hamdulillaah was salaat was salaam 'ala nabiyyina Muhammad, wa ba'!

As salaamu 'alaykunna wa Rahmatullaahi wa Barakaatoh ukhtil mobaarakah

Question: Suppose someone gives us greetings of peace and ends his greeting with, 'Wabarakaatuhu.' In order to respond with a better greeting, as is mentioned in the verse

"better than it",

may we add, 'wa-maghfiratuhu Wa-Ihsaanuhu... (And His forgiveness and generosity...)?

Answer: When responding to another person's greeting, you should not add anything after, "Wabarakaatuhu," even if that is where the other person ended. Ibn 'Abdul-Barr said, "Ibn 'Abbaas (radiya Allaahu 'anhumaa) and Ibn 'Umar (radiya Allaahu 'anhumaa) said to, 'Finish [greetings of peace with Al-Barakah (i.e., 'Wabarakaatuhu'), just as Allaah ('azza wa djall) said about His righteous slaves:

"The Mercy of Allaah and His Blessings be on you, O the family [of Ibraaheem]" (Qur'an 11:73)

And they both disliked for anyone to add anything after 'Wabarakaatuhu' in his greetings of peace."

Excerpt from The Book of Manners, p. 58.

Compiled by: Fu'aad Ibn 'Abdul-'Azeez Ash-Shulhoob

Translated by: Faisal Shafiq, Montréal, Canada

Ordered from www.salafibookstore.com

Was salaamu 'alaykunna wa Rahmatullaahi wa Barakaatoh

Al-faaqirah ilaa Allaah

Umm Amatullaah Nadiyah al-Athariyah

Subhaanaka Rabbanaa maa 'abadnaka haqqa ibaadatik
Till överst på sidan Gå ner

Adding 'wa maghfiratoh' in salaam
Till överst på sidan 
Sida 1 av 1
 Liknande ämnen
-
» Audio om Profeterna ('alayhimus salaam)

Behörigheter i detta forum:Du kan inte svara på inlägg i det här forumet
 :: Fiqh-
Hoppa till: