Vill du reagera på det här meddelandet? Registrera dig för forumet med några klick eller logga in för att fortsätta.

HemHem  GalleriGalleri  Latest imagesLatest images  Bli medlemBli medlem  Logga inLogga in  Islam på svenska:  www.fatwa.se  www.islamforbarn.se  www.salafi.se  www.muslimah.se  www.darulhadith.com  

Those who reject the Sharee'ah are like Cattle

Gå ner 
FörfattareMeddelande
ummUthaymeen As-Somaliyah

Antal inlägg : 570
Registration date : 08-11-24

Those who reject the Sharee'ah are like Cattle Empty
InläggRubrik: Those who reject the Sharee'ah are like Cattle   Those who reject the Sharee'ah are like Cattle Emptytis nov 25, 2008 11:09 pm

Från: Farihah-فريحه (Ursprungligt meddelande) Skickat: 2005-08-07 23:11
Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Raheem waAlhamdulillahi Rabbil 'Alameen was Salaatu was Salaamu 'Ala Rasolillah wa ba'd:

Those who reject the Sharee’ah are like cattle
Posted on: Wednesday, July 27th, 2005 @ 10:56 am
Written by/Said by: Shaykh 'Abdul 'Azeez bin 'Abdullaah bin Baaz (رحمه الله)
Taken from: Majmoo' Fataawaa wa Maqaalaat Mutanawwa'ah, vol.2, pg.216

Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) says:

“Whoever works righteousness, whether male or female, while he (or she) is a true believer (of Islaamic Monotheism) verily, to him We will give a good life (in this world with respect, contentment and lawful provision), and We shall pay them certainly a reward in proportion to the best of what they used to do (i.e. Paradise in the Hereafter).” - An-Nahl (16):97

Thus, Allaah clarified that whoever works the righteous deed due to his faith, then Allaah will give him a good and happy life. In this, is an allusion to the fact that the life of the disbelievers who avoid the Sharee’ah is not a good life. Rather, it is a wicked life. It is a life filled with worries, grieving, sorrows, great problems and many trials. It is a life that resembles the life of the cattle. They have no concern for other people other than what pleases their lusts and helps them to gain their portion of material things in this life. Thus, it is a life that is similar to the life style of the cattle. Actually, it is worse and more misguided. This is because they do not benefit from their intellects that they have been given as a distinction from the cattle. This is as Allaah says:

“Or do you think that most of them hear or understand? Verily, they are only like cattle. Rather, they are even farther astray from the Path (i.e. even worse than cattle).” - Al-Furqaan (25):44

Allaah also says:

“And those who disbelieve enjoy themselves and eat just as the cattle eat. And the Hell-fire is the abode for them.” - Muhammad (47):12

This is the life of whoever avoids the Sharee’ah. In reality, it is a life that is like death due to their lack of awareness of what is necessary, and their lack of feeling for what they were created for. It is a life that actually resembles the life of the cattle. This is because the cow has no concern except fulfilling its desire and getting its share of what is present before it.

So this disbeliever who turns away from the Sharee’ah has no concern except his desires and his portion of worldly gains. This is why Allaah likens the people of faith and guidance with those who can hear and see, while he likens those who avoid the Sharee’ah to those who are blind and deaf. He also likens whoever is guided to the Sharee’ah to the living, while He likens whoever opposes the Sharee’ah to the dead.

With this we know - oh my brothers - that this Sharee’ah is the life, happiness, and salvation of the human being in both this worldly life and in the hereafter. We also recognize that the human beings are in the most severe need of embracing, adhering and clinging to this Sharee’ah. This is because it is their life, their assistance, their salvation, and their happiness in this world and in the hereafter.

It contains the law between them, with truth and justice for those who are oppressed amongst them against the oppressors. Therefore, this magnificent Sharee’ah is the greatest and most complete law, and mankind is in need of embracing and adhering to it. There is no cure for their problems, nor can there ever be happiness or salvation for the Muslims from that which they have fallen into today of division, differing, weakness, and disgrace, except by returning to the Sharee’ah, adhering to it, and traversing upon its teachings and methodology.

I ask Allaah, the Mighty and Majestic, to help all of us to understand the Sharee’ah and act according to it. I also ask Him to guide all of us and the rest of His servants to grasp this Sharee’ah, traverse upon its light, and to be guided by its illumination. Verily, He is the Most Generous, the Most Beneficent.

Likewise, I ask Him to make all of the Muslim authorities righteous, and to help them to adhere to this Sharee’ah, act according to it, seek judgment in it, and rule by it in all matters. I also ask Him to protect us and them (the Muslim rulers) from evil companionship and those who are callers to misguidance. Verily, He has power over all things. May Allaah send prayers, peace and blessings upon His Servant, and His Messenger, Muhammad, and upon his Family, Companions, and whoever follows them in righteousness until the Day of Judgment.
Till överst på sidan Gå ner

Those who reject the Sharee'ah are like Cattle
Till överst på sidan 
Sida 1 av 1
 Liknande ämnen
-
» hat is the shareeah ruling upon the person who recites the Quraan and learns knowledge but he does not act upon these two things?

Behörigheter i detta forum:Du kan inte svara på inlägg i det här forumet
 :: Fiqh-
Hoppa till: